• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah, but anyway, what was your favorite episodes?
I'll just list my favorite episodes from each season.

Season 1:
1. Johnny Test: Party Monster
2. Johnny's House of Horrors
3. Sonic Johnny
4. Johnny's Pink Plague
5. Li'l Johnny
6. Johnny Dodgeball

Season 2:
1. Phat Johnny
2. Johnny vs Bling-Bling 2
3. The Revenge of Johnny X
4. Johnny the Kid
5. Johnny X Strikes Back
6. The Good, the Bad & the Johnny

Season 3:
1. Johnny vs Bling-Bling 3
2. Johnny X and the Attack of the Snowmen
3. Johnny Applesauce
4. Johnny'mon/Return of Johnny'mon
5. Coming to a Johnny Near You
6. Johnny Escape from Bling-Bling Island
7. Johnny X: A New Beginning/Johnny X: The Final Ending.

Season 4:
1. Runaway Johnny
2. Dark Johnny
3. Johnny's Amazing Cookie Company
4. Johnny Get Yer Gum (Guilty Pleasure)
5. Johnny Johnny
6. Johnny's New BFF
7. Johnny Re-Animated
8. Johnny Tube

Season 5:
1. Rated J for Johnny
2. A Holly Johnny Christmas
3. Johnny Two-Face

Season 6:
1. Stop in the Name of Johnny
2. Johnny's Supreme Theme
3. Johnny's New Super Mega Villain
4. Johnny's Last Chapter

Johnny Test Netflix Revival Season 1/Season 7:
1. Johnny Unboxed
2. The Silence of the Johnny
3. Johnny'Mon Go!
4. Johnny the 13th
5. Johnny's Yard Sale
6. Say Cheese Johnny
7. Johnny Test, 90210

Even though Season 4 has the most episodes I like, that's only because it has 26 episodes, compared to Seasons 1-3, which had 13 episodes each. Season 7 has 20 episodes though. There were more episodes in Season 4 to choose from. In overall quality, Season 4 isn't as good as the earlier Seasons, or even Season 7, but it's definitely not a bad Season by any means. It was the last enjoyable Season until the 5th Season came. That's when the show took a turn for the worse. Season 6, despite me liking more episodes from that Season than the 5th one, still isn't good, at all.

If I was to give an overall rating of Johnny Test, it'd be a 7.7/10. The show when at it's best, is unironically one of my favorite shows of all time, but when it was bad, it was bad, with only a few good episodes sprinkled throughout.

You could also argue there may been some skills involved in there like Johnny Test pressing a button while he was in a plane may not necessarily him being lucky, but rather just press some buttons that will help him since he may been blind, but take a guess on which button would do the trick.
Not necessarily as it may not been a strictly lucky thing per se as people take a shot and if they are right, then you could make a argument that it is more related to instinct or intuition since Johnny Test isn’t a idiot all the time.
Would this be a specific ability or just skill?

Also forgot to mention that some of the matches on Johnny's profile should be redone. Matches like Johnny vs Lucifer, Johnny vs Aqua, and (possibly) Johnny vs Aang should be redone, as Johnny has gotten tons of updates after all of these matches.
Any thoughts on this?

What about Mori Jin vs Johnny Test?

Mori is definitely more skilled, but he lacks dura, which will be detrimental for him.

johnny_slips_on_banana_peel_and_cries_like_a_baby_by_princess_yeememiya_devxyx0-fullview.jpg

Sorry. This hate art is too funny😭

"It should also be noted that when it comes to "outsmarting" Susan and Mary, he relies on fear tactics as opposed to sheer wit)."

Just realized that this was added on Johnny's Intel section.

I personally disagree with this, as I've proved many times that Johnny can outsmart his sisters other than using just fear tactics.

"It should also be noted that when it comes to "outsmarting" Susan and Mary, he relies on fear tactics as opposed to sheer wit)."

Just realized that this was added on Johnny's Intel section.

I personally disagree with this, as I've proved many times that Johnny can outsmart his sisters other than using just fear tactics.
Should I make a very quick CRT on this?

Back