• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
that is the only design thats not mid imo
Huh. Didn't expect that.

The promo art for the revival looks a lot better.

Johnny_test_resized.jpg

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regeneration (High-Low, can quickly recover from critically damaged body parts. He has been seen wearing a cast. Although, the regeneration process is a bit inconsistent), Immortality (Type 3), Master Martial Artist (Highly proficient in karate and has a black belt. Comparable to Dukey in skill, who was stated to be programmed with the DNA of Kung Fu masters. Stated to have Ninja DNA), Elasticity (Can survive being squished and flattened with no issue), Toon Force, Self-Sustenance (Type 1; can breathe in outer space without any gear), Acrobatics (Outmaneuvered complex security systems by performing acrobatics), Fourth Wall Awareness (Is aware that he's a fictional character), Body Control (Conceals himself in places he normally wouldn't fit in. Can do this), Teleportation (Seen here), Hammerspace (Shown many different times), Stealth Mastery, Broadway Force, Immersion (Can go inside his TV, as well as picture frames and books. Phased through a painted road), Non-Physical Interaction (can physically interact with intangible beings), Resistance to Extreme Heat, Extreme Cold, and Cosmic Radiations (Survived on the Moon with no gear whatsoever, and it had no effects on him), Immense Pain Tolerance (Can ignore severe injuries, such as fractures and concussions, and continue fighting. Stated to survive 10,000 experiments, which included getting mutated, having his DNA switched, electrocuted, burned, beat up, and much more. This happens on a daily basis throughout the series)

1. Regeneration
2. Immortality Type 3
3. Elasticity
4. 4th Wall Awareness
5. Broadway Force
6. Immersion
7. Teleportation
8. Hammerspace
9. Non-Physical Interaction
10. Body Control

These are all of the abilities that I believe should be applied to Johnny's Toon Force, and if Limited Supernatural Luck is added, then that will also apply to Johnny's Toon Force.

Like, there's a librarian that has ray gun or blaster that can remove all sound (Sound Manipulation), but it won't be beneficial in a fight. It's actually detrimental, as the librarian wouldn't know what her opponent is planning.

Even though the Supernatural Luck feats were considered Toon Force, I feel like they still should be considered to be added to Johnny's profile.

I feel like if you have good enough Toon Force to the point that bs like that happens in your favor, it should be added.

These feats were considered Toon Force feats instead of Supernatural Luck.

I feel like these feats should be added to Johnny's profile to at least emphasize how potent his Toon Force is.
You could also argue there may been some skills involved in there like Johnny Test pressing a button while he was in a plane may not necessarily him being lucky, but rather just press some buttons that will help him since he may been blind, but take a guess on which button would do the trick.

For the snowball feat, I think that seems to look like a luck part for Dukey and Johnny getting not hit by a bunch of snowballs except for Dukey getting hit later on.

You could also argue there may been some skills involved in there like Johnny Test pressing a button while he was in a plane may not necessarily him being lucky, but rather just press some buttons that will help him since he may been blind, but take a guess on which button would do the trick.
If he took a guess on what button would work, and he happened to be right, then that would be luck.

For the snowball feat, I think that seems to look like a luck part for Dukey and Johnny getting not hit by a bunch of snowballs except for Dukey getting hit later on.
I agree on this, though, it's considered Toon Force, so it is what it is.

If he took a guess on what button would work, and he happened to be right, then that would be luck.

I agree on this, though, it's considered Toon Force, so it is what it is.
Not necessarily as it may not been a strictly lucky thing per se as people take a shot and if they are right, then you could make a argument that it is more related to instinct or intuition since Johnny Test isn’t a idiot all the time.

Also for the part after snowballs not hitting Johnny and Dukey, the part where we see the snowball thrown by Johnny Test bouncing off trees is definitely the toon force kicking in as you don’t see snowballs bouncing off trees irl and get reduced to just being regular snow anyway.

Not necessarily as it may not been a strictly lucky thing per se as people take a shot and if they are right, then you could make a argument that it is more related to instinct or intuition since Johnny Test isn’t a idiot all the time.
I agree, as Johnny was shown to pop 2 water balloons while blind, and that's considered skill.

Also for the part after snowballs not hitting Johnny and Dukey, the part where we see the snowball bouncing off trees is definitely the toon force kicking in as you don’t see snowballs bouncing off trees irl and get reduced to just being regular snow anyway.
Agreed here as well. So a mix of Toon Force and Luck?

Damn, Johnny got some pretty good Toon Force.

Random stuff just happens in his favor because it can.
Yeah and for the Vegan part, I think it is just bad luck on his end as he got sliced by a slicey lizard, having his own suit used against him via voice commands while Dukey and Johnny Test play video games, and so on.

Pretty much bad timing as he does it at the wrong time, but at the right place.

Yeah and for the Vegan part, I think it is just bad luck on his end as he got sliced by a slicey lizard, having his own suit used against him via voice commands while Dukey and Johnny Test play video games, and so on.

Pretty much bad timing as he does it at the wrong time, but at the right place.
Agreed as well on this.

Back