• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Hey, I'm back with another revision with the verse that I kind of abandoned for a bit, Johnny Test! Ever since the continuation/revival of the show came out on Netflix last year, there have been a few new abilities that should be considered to be added to Johnny and Dukey's profiles. And, while looking back at the OG series, there are some feats that should be considered as well. Also, hopefully we can finally update Dukey's profile so it can be up to date.

Now, onto the revision.

Possible Precognition for Dukey​

Dukey was able to predict a laser coming their way to attack Johnny. This is likely Precognition, though I won't argue if this is something like Analytical Prediction or something like that.

Dukey Needs Susan and Mary's Equipment Added to His Profile​

I've said this many times before, but Susan and Mary's Equipment should definitely be added to Dukey's profile. He's just as capable of using them as Johnny. That also means that tabbers are required for Dukey so his profile looks more organized. A tabber for his base abilities, a tabber for Susan and Mary's equipment, and a tabber for his powers with Super Dukey.

Possible Extrasensory Perception for Johnny​

Johnny was able to sense his dad giving his toys away. Pretty simple and straight to the point.

Relative Minor Upgrade for Johnny's Intelligence​

In Johnny's profile, his intelligence section states the following:

Intelligence: Average (Capable of outsmarting Susan & Mary, who are geniuses, as well as coming up with creative plans that end up saving him in dangerous situations. However, Johnny isn't very academically remarkable. He thought 2+2 equaled Monster Truck, and has received a lot of bad grades in school, although the latter mostly stems from laziness. It should also be noted that when it comes to "outsmarting" Susan and Mary, he relies on fear tactics as opposed to sheer wit). Unknown with Super Smarty Pants.

The bold words are the part I disagree with. Fortunately, I have a different alternative for it.

Intelligence: Varies from Below Average to Above Average in his best showings (Johnny's intelligence varies drastically depending on each episode. In some instances, he has shown to be capable of outsmarting Susan and Mary, who are geniuses, and while more often than not, he'll use fear tactics instead of sheer wit to "outsmart" his sisters, he has shown to be capable of using other methods other than fear tactics to outsmart his sisters. He is also capable of using the environment around him in very creative ways. Johnny has also come up with creative or clever plans that end up saving the day. However, Johnny isn't very academically remarkable. He thought 2+2 equaled Monster Truck, and has received a lot of bad grades in school, although the latter mostly stems from laziness). Extraordinary Genius with Super Smarty Pants (The pants were shown to make him smarter than his sisters)

This, imo, is a more descriptive, and overall, better alternative for Johnny's intelligence section.

Very Minor Justification for Johnny Test's Martial Arts and Acrobatics​

Johnny states that he knows gymnastics, as well as karate. Shouldn't be controversial at all.

Supernatural Luck for Johnny Test/Dukey​

Remember the thread I made for Johnny having Supernatural Luck? Well, now there's some justifications that gives Johnny Supernatural Luck. He has a goodluck charm that gives him very good luck. The verse finna be OP asf now.

The Super Strength Milkshake Should Apply to LS, Not AP​

In a previous thread, it was agreed that the Super Strength Milkshake should be labeled as "higher with Super Strength Milkshake" on Johnny's profile. However, looking back at this scan, as well as this one, it's pretty clear that the Milkshake should apply to LS. Since the Milkshake increases LS by 800%, this will significantly increase Johnny's LS. Base form Johnny is baseline Class 5, which is equal to 1 metric ton, which is equivalent to 2204.62 pounds. Add the 800% increase, and you get 19841.58 pounds, or roughly 9 metric tons, or Class 10. Johnny X's LS is 34725.58 kg, or 34.7 metric tons, or Class 50. With the 800% increase, this'll give us 312530.22 kg, or 312.5 metric tons, or Class K. So Class 10 LS for base Johnny, and Class K LS for Johnny X.

New Abilities for Johnny X and Super Dukey​

Laser Eyes

Electricity Manipulation (Should also give Johnny Paralysis Inducement)

Statistics Amplifications

Invisibility

I think that's all for now. Hopefully, all of these will get approved.

Preco for Dukey's fine.
I can't talk about Dukey's OE.
ESP for Johnny's also fine, but it should be limited, since he talks about some toy continuum shenanigan.
Johnny's new intelligence description sounds good.
I disagree with Acrobatics and Martial Arts, if he's talking about school classes, then it's something every school does and he might as well sucked or having had unremarkable results.
Supernatural luck seems fine, but isn't the charm optional equipment?
The milkshake should be ok.

Laser eyes, stats amps (which is also body control), and electricty should be fine, but I don't get why he'd have paralysis, and you should link a video regarding invisibility, him just not being on screen isn't an evidence (It's not I don't believe you, but our files must be transparent)

I disagree with Acrobatics and Martial Arts, if he's talking about school classes, then it's something every school does and he might as well sucked or having had unremarkable results.
It's stated that Johnny is proficient with karate and gymnastics.

He used those abilities to grab the lucky charm.

Supernatural luck seems fine, but isn't the charm optional equipment?
Yes, along with every other equipment in his profile.

and you should link a video regarding invisibility, him just not being on screen isn't an evidence (It's not I don't believe you, but our files must be transparent)
Here's some better evidence.

Though I'm hardly even around the third episode of Season 1, but the changes do seem interesting. I agree, and also, Susan and Mary are gonna need pages on here

Also, it would be great if you could add references to each episode, not just for the proposed powers, but all the ones on Johnny's current file.
I know it takes time, so you can do it overtime.
I tried doing it before, but I had no idea how to.

This could help, though this is very time consuming especially that this is a pretty long show
That's why I was afraid to do it in the first place.

Plus, I can't edit the profiles since the website is blocked on my laptop, so I'll have to put my trust into someone else to edit the profiles.

Dukey was able to predict a laser coming their way to attack Johnny. This is likely Precognition, though I won't argue if this is something like Analytical Prediction or something like that.
Agreed.

I've said this many times before, but Susan and Mary's Equipment should definitely be added to Dukey's profile. He's just as capable of using them as Johnny. That also means that tabbers are required for Dukey so his profile looks more organized. A tabber for his base abilities, a tabber for Susan and Mary's equipment, and a tabber for his powers with Super Dukey.
(y)

Johnny was able to sense his dad giving his toys away. Pretty simple and straight to the point.
This should be limited but yes
Intelligence: Varies from Below Average to Above Average in his best showings (Johnny's intelligence varies drastically depending on each episode. In some instances, he has shown to be capable of outsmarting Susan and Mary, who are geniuses, and while more often than not, he'll use fear tactics instead of sheer wit to "outsmart" his sisters, he has shown to be capable of using other methods other than fear tactics to outsmart his sisters. He is also capable of using the environment around him in very creative ways. Johnny has also come up with creative or clever plans that end up saving the day. However, Johnny isn't very academically remarkable. He thought 2+2 equaled Monster Truck, and has received a lot of bad grades in school, although the latter mostly stems from laziness). Extraordinary Genius with Super Smarty Pants (The pants were shown to make him smarter than his sisters)
Looks neat nice job

Johnny states that he knows gymnastics, as well as karate. Shouldn't be controversial at all.
Yeah ofc lol

Remember the thread I made for Johnny having Supernatural Luck? Well, now there's some justifications that gives Johnny Supernatural Luck. He has a goodluck charm that gives him very good luck. The verse finna be OP asf now.
Easy yes Optimal Equipment of course but yeee boy
The Super Strength Milkshake Should Apply to LS, Not AP
Agreed

New Abilities for Johnny X and Super Dukey​

Laser Eyes

Statistics Amplifications

Invisibility
Yep yep u already know i agree with everything

Hopefully we can get Dukey's profile to be good quality like Johnny's

And also, Dukey's reboot image really needs to be replaced, it's in very low quality

This would be Enhanced senses, possibly Enhanced Awareness or Enhanced Hearing

this is more like danger sense, so it would be analytical prediction
Relative Minor Upgrade for Johnny's Intelligence
I guess agree
Very Minor Justification for Johnny Test's Martial Arts and Acrobatics
agree
Supernatural Luck for Johnny Test/Dukey
wouldn't this be for only Johnny and with only the good luck charm?
The Super Strength Milkshake Should Apply to LS, Not AP
I guess agree 🤔

Invisibility
Agree
Not sure

Actually in fact, the reboot versions should be split apart from the original versions to prevent composite pages

This would be Enhanced senses, Enhanced Awareness or Enhanced Hearing
Not entirely against it.

Same as above. Precog or AP would work here.

wouldn't this be for only Johnny and with only the good luck charm?
Dukey is just as capable of using Susan and Mary's equipment as Johnny, so it doesn't only apply to Johnny, and yes. Supernatural Luck only works with the good luck charm.

Actually in fact, the reboot versions should be split apart from the original versions to prevent composite pages
The 2021 Johnny Test revival is canon to the original series, as they do callbacks to the original series, an example being when they referenced a Season 1 episode.

Dukey is just as capable of using Susan and Mary's equipment as Johnny, so it doesn't only apply to Johnny, and yes. Supernatural Luck only works with the good luck charm.
Then agree
Same as above. Precog or AP would work here.
Don't think precog works, he doesn't know the future all he knows is that he can sense danger that's going to come, he doesn't know how or when... Hopefully you understand by that 🙈
Not entirely against it.
Well Extrasensory Perception doesn't really fit at all, he needed to go look to see what was actually happening... So the most logical I would assume is enhanced awareness but 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Don't think precog works, he doesn't know the future all he knows is that he can sense danger that's going to come, he doesn't know how or when... Hopefully you understand by that 🙈
Analytical Prediction it is!

Well Extrasensory Perception doesn't really fit at all, he needed to go look to see what was actually happening... So the most logical I would assume is enhanced awareness but 🤷‍♂️
Not against this either.

Does anyone have any objections to this?

I believe all of the stuff have been approved.

I need assistance from some of y'all with editing Johnny and Dukey's profiles, as I can't edit them due to website being blocked from my laptop.

Anyone got an objections to this?

This, instead of Precognition, should be changed to Analytical Predicition. Should be added to Dukey's profile.

This will take you a while, just telling you that, though you can probably just use Johnny's profile and copy and paste the section where it lists of all of his abilities with Susan and Mary's equipment, though I recommend you do this after everything else has been applied.

Change ESP to Enhanced Awareness. Add this to Johnny's profile.

Add this to Johnny's intelligence section.

Fairly easy to do. Just add this to Johnny's profile as further justifications for Martial Arts and Acrobatics. Use this link instead for justification.

Pretty simple. Should be added to Johnny and Dukey's profile in the section for Susan and Mary's equipment.

The Super Strength Milkshake Should Apply to LS, Not AP​

In a previous thread, it was agreed that the Super Strength Milkshake should be labeled as "higher with Super Strength Milkshake" on Johnny's profile. However, looking back at this scan, as well as this one, it's pretty clear that the Milkshake should apply to LS. Since the Milkshake increases LS by 800%, this will significantly increase Johnny's LS. Base form Johnny is baseline Class 5, which is equal to 1 metric ton, which is equivalent to 2204.62 pounds. Add the 800% increase, and you get 19841.58 pounds, or roughly 9 metric tons, or Class 10. Johnny X's LS is 34725.58 kg, or 34.7 metric tons, or Class 50. With the 800% increase, this'll give us 312530.22 kg, or 312.5 metric tons, or Class K. So Class 10 LS for base Johnny, and Class K LS for Johnny X.
Applies to both Johnny and Dukey. Something like this: Class 5 (Description), Class 10 with Super Strength Milkshake (Milkshake increases muscle mass by 800%) | At least Class 50, likely higher (Description), Class K with Super Strength Milkshake

Statistics Amplifications should be replaced with Body Control. Apply to both Johnny and Dukey when they're in their Johnny X and Super Dukey keys (electricity manip and laser eyes only apply to Johnny X).

Back