• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Johnny vs Spinel.
OHH yeahh I remember this one too
I like that one, as that started the trend of Johnny outskilling Shonen protags lol
FR I remember the Johnny vs Boruto thread. That shocked me for sure.

Though (hopefully soon) Boruto verse will be going through a rehaul so Boruto's profile will probably get redone, it'll be nice to get a rematch when the time comes, though off the top of my head, I don't think the result will change. But I guess we'll see once the Boruto profiles eventually get redone.

FR I remember the Johnny vs Boruto thread. That shocked me for sure.

Though (hopefully soon) Boruto verse will be going through a rehaul so Boruto's profile will probably get redone, it'll be nice to get a rematch when the time comes, though off the top of my head, I don't think the result will change. But I guess we'll see once the Boruto profiles eventually get redone.
Yeah, I was kinda shocked how quick that thread concluded. I'll definitely keep this in mind when the Boruto profiles get redone.

Do you got any other Johnny Test matchup ideas?

oh im stupid, i thought you were referring to him going from home to the stop.

Yeah, it could be either, but it's very likely that it's Teleportation, just knowing how Johnny teleports alot lol
Welp, looks like I got more justifications for Johnny to use his Teleportation a bit more often in his base form (maybe).

Btw, would Mori Jin be a good opponent for Johnny?

Good news: Johnny might be Enhanced Senses soon!

Just a have to make a revision and we're good! Though, I might need to gather more feats.

So, Season 2/Season 8 of Johnny Test has just come out on Netflix, and there's some things that need to be added to Johnny and Dukey's profiles.

Am I the only one who thinks that Johnny's render image should be changed?

The one we have now looks so dumb...

E9E9cyQWUAcBDNo.jpg

Found this while looking for some images.

yea use this
Someone else is going to have to edit it...

I've tried editing stuff before on my tablet, but it's way too buggy. It took me a while to add in some changes to Johnny's profile because of how buggy my tablet is when I try to edit someone's profile.

Hopefully Netflix can renew this show. Season 2/Season 8 is definitely one of my favorite Seasons from the entire show!

At the very least, I need a Johnny Test movie.

The original Johnny Test was supposed to get a movie, but the show was cancelled before it can happened. I feel like the fans of this show definitely deserve a movie after over 7 years of waiting for more content, especially with the amount of hate the fans had to endure during the mid 2010's.

Back