• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
This could turn out really good, or really bad. I'm going with the latter option.

Johnny Test vs Makima.

8-B keys will be used here for both characters.

Johnny will have access to all of his equipment except the Bionic Arm, though if some of his equipment needs to be restricted, then I will do so.

To spice things up a bit, both Johnny and Makima will be bloodlusted, though if it becomes a stomp, then bloodlust will be removed.

Speed is equalized.

Fight takes place in Porkbelly.

Control Devil:

Whip Devil:

Inconclusive:

OIP.2q_CaEgYBUL6EqYOwMgTagHaJ4
johhny_test_skateboarding_action_by_ernestmunoz-d9fixr6.jpg

Many of Makima’s hax are thought based which is faster than Johnny pushing a button to use his inventions. So Makima’s mind manip, biological manip, etc are going to come in clutch since she could use them with a thought from what I’ve seen. She can also use things such as telekinesis too. Not voting yet but heavily leaning on Makima until something else is brought up.

Makima stomps even without bloodlust, her main go to ability is the mindhax, not to mention her ability to res herself via the lives of Japanese citizens.

Makima stomps even without bloodlust, her main go to ability is the mindhax, not to mention her ability to res herself via the lives of Japanese citizens.
What if I keep Johnny bloodlusted, and Makima won't be bloodlusted?

If he's bloodlust how does he deal with her mindhax?
1. How does the mindhax transfer to Johnny? I know it's thought based, but how long does it take for the effects to kick in?

2. If Johnny's bloodlusted, he'll go for the equipment that will guarantee him a win here. His Morality Manipulation is his best bet here, as it makes anyone's personality do a 180. This has enormous effects on people like Makima, who has a very ******-like personality.

Every time she's done it, the people become loyal to her almost instantly with very few showing resistance, I think only Denji and Power can be argued to have resisted it.

What would allow him to resist it with prior knowledge?
Johnny has no resistance to Makima's mindhax. Unless his sisters make him an invention that makes him resist the mindhax, but then the match wouldn't be added.

What's his win con as well?
Since Johnny has to be blood listed here, than Morality Manipulation would be his best bet. It makes anyone's personality do a 180. This has enormous effects on people like Makima, who have very ******-like personalities.

Johnny has no resistance to Makima's mindhax. Unless his sisters make him an invention that makes him resist the mindhax, but then the match wouldn't be added.

Since Johnny has to be blood listed here, than Morality Manipulation would be his best bet. It makes anyone's personality do a 180. This has enormous effects on people like Makima, who have very ******-like personalities.
she kinda has morality manipulation though, like I said her mind hax makes the target loyal to her and in doing so she can control them and make them do what she wants. So I think its a mismatch altogether. But how does his morality manipulation work.

she kinda has morality manipulation though, like I said her mind hax makes the target loyal to her and in doing so she can control them and make them do what she wants. So I think its a mismatch altogether. But how does his morality manipulation work.
Here's an example. Johnny's Dad was before, neat freak, who wanted everything to be clean. When he was hit, he became the exact opposite: a person who loves to goof off and make messes.

If Makima were to get hit by this, she would basically become the opposite of who she was before. This will have enormous effects on her, considering her personality is very... insane, to say the least.

Here's an example. Johnny's Dad was before, neat freak, who wanted everything to be clean. When he was hit, he became the exact opposite: a person who loves to goof off and make messes.

If Makima were to get hit by this, she would basically become the opposite of who she was before. This will have enormous effects on her, considering her personality is very... insane, to say the least.
How powerful is it? Cuz if its not very powerful, I don't see why she couldn't just shoot it with her Telekinesis "bang" ability. She also has clairvoyance.

And here I thought this would be a good match...

So even if Johnny was bloodlusted AND had prior knowledge, he'd still get stomped?

If this matchup is a stomp, then I'll at least know that from a physical standpoint, Makima doesn't stand a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back