• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Johnny Joestar shoots a Getbacker!

He can't really resist Johnny's hax though. Being 2-A doesn't make you immune to hax from lower tiers (unless you're higher dimensional and cannot be percieved, but I don't think that's the case here).

Uhm... i thought you got the sarcasm...Ginji stomps dude. He was an anomaly in the world This dude created and he couldn't do anything to ginji.

Resistance to Data Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Reality Warping, Fate Manipulation and more (He could change the story written by The Archiver and was also unaffected by the changes of reality The Archive was bringing about. Ginji was stated to be an anomaly within The Archiver and as such unaffected by him)

But ok let's go with this. Ginji doesn't rly fight in this key so he doesn't rly have any things to start off, but he does stuff through The Archiver (an omnipresent AI). Let's see what JJ can do here.

Do base or Raitei Ginji doe, it'd be much better.

Firephoenixearl said:
Resistance to Data Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Reality Warping, Fate Manipulation and more (He could change the story written by The Archiver and was also unaffected by the changes of reality The Archive was bringing about. Ginji was stated to be an anomaly within The Archiver and as such unaffected by him)
None of those applies to Johnny. He doesn't use any of that, he just shoots you with infinite energy and said energy invests itself into the target. They now are enfused with infinite rotational energy, and as a result, they begin spinning apart from themselves on the atomic (pretty sure, could be bigger than that) level.

He doesn't have resistance to the super spin. Maybe he could fend against ACT4 but I highly doubt that considering the stand is largely unaffected by the concept of seperate dimensions, stopped time, gravity, etc. It's under Johnn'ys notable attacks.

Question is, can he really do anything about Johnny's IR? Leaving the universe and even trading bodies doesn't get rid of the effect.

Hl3 or bust said:
Ginji is literally made of energy in this key
Nah that's only for Raitei and Lord Of Creation. True Lord Of Creation doesn't have that luxury.

Though he's spinning on an atomic scale i still don't get why this is dangerous? Ginji is a Hojutsu user (info manip user) and also has 2-A reality warping can't he just say "Meh i wanna stop spinning" so he stops spinning?

@Professor. Yes this ability is a unique hax. Ginji doesn't resist that. But read above.

Edit: The things Johnny shoots, is it energy, like ACTUAL energy?

This feels like one of the most immense haxstomps I have ever seen but hey I'll watch the fire for a bit.

Because Ginji can't use any abilities if he's been torn apart into trillions of pieces that are now continuously separating from each other. He needs a body and a brain to do things, no?

So sure he could say "I wanna stop spinning" in information terms, but he needs to conciously perform that action. He can't be concious if he's separated on the atomic level. This is also assuming that ACT4's ability negation wouldn't interfere with his information manipulation, which could potentially be the case.

He shoots a bullet that is imbued with infinite energy, he doesn't shoot infinite energy.

Well Ginji absorbs any "energy" and uses that as a way to power himself up. Which is why he's highly resistant to Light, radiation, electricity etc attacks. Since photons, radiation and electricity all have energy so they become fuel for him.

Is this "separated into trillions of pieces" part, something that happens due to infinite energy or just another hax?

And if Ginji is in a tough spot Raitei will kick in. That'll likely result in a GG.

According to his profile the max amount of energy he has demonstrated that he could absorb was only an islands worth. Even if we assume he's able to handle 10e99 x that amount, he still falls short of demonstrating that he can absorb infinite energy. Sure he might be able to tank infinite 3-D energy outright, but absorb? That needs a feat.

Plus the dangerous part of the infinite rotation isn't that it has infinite energy, but moreso that when it impacts its target it imbues them with infinite rotational movement. That's what causes the target to continously seperate and move away from itself. It's related to the infinite energy.

I looked at Ginji and it said being Raitei can help him regenerate from any wound. It doesn't say anything about giving him the ability to stop spinning afaik. If changing bodies and leaving the universe can't get rid of the spin, I don't think regenerating or body morphing is going to help either. Again, assuming he can use his raitei form while he's being spun apart.

I personally don't understand why we rate Johnny at High 3-A

Infinite force and energy is not impacting to the body all at once, it's simply imbuing the body with a rotating force that never ends.

Johnny being High 3-A is like saying Aladdin is High 3-A thanks to Dhoruf Asshara

Raitei is like his other personality. Raitei kicks in whenever there is "need" for him. The problem with Raitei is that he is non-corporeal, as in he is energy, making energy spin...eh.

About absorbing infinite energy. He does draw power from the infinity fortress, which is basically the house of The Archiver, but we decided to dismiss any infinite energy statements from that, so ok no infinite energy.

How fast is the bullet and how likely is Ginji to precog and dodge or nullify that? Btw im only continuing this assuming it's Base ginji, with TLoC Ginji my argument would be sth like:

Ginj knows what's going to happen via seeing every single future and then reality warps it all so that he wins.

But with base ginji this looks fun though.

On a side note: Isn't "infinite energy" just a hyperbole. They say "spinning in the golden ratio" which would mean a kind of perpendicular machine from the 1st rule of thermodynamics, where there is no loss of energy throughout movement, and as such you reach a golden rotation that will continue spinning indefinitely because there is no loss of energy.

Monarch Laciel said:
Infinite force and energy is not impacting to the body all at once, it's simply imbuing the body with a rotating force that never ends.

Johnny being High 3-A is like saying Aladdin is High 3-A thanks to Dhoruf Asshara
There's still infinite energy in the attack. It's literally a technique that can make an attack with infinite energy. That's High 3-A. Just because it's imbued in the target rather than sent through the target doesn't mean it doesn't carry infinite energy.

Monarch Laciel said:
Isn't that just making it so that no energy is lost during spins from the 1st rule of thermodynamics.

The 1st rule of thermodynamics is why we can't have perpendicular motion machines (to spin indefinitely with their own energy, which isn't possible as a lot of energy would be dispersed as heat), doesn't just breaking this rule give the same effect. And logically speaking with a perpendicular machine you can achieve the power of the infinite as you can keep gaining power indefinitely.

Speed is equalized, but in JoJo land the bullet is considered a MFTL attack.

It's not a hyperbole, it's been stated many times to harness "the power of infinity", and it's outright proven to cause an object to spin forever. To spin forever you need infinite energy. Yes, IRL it's impossible but this is JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

ProfessorLord said:
It's not a hyperbole, it's been stated many times to harness "the power of infinity", and it's outright proven to cause an object to spin forever. To spin forever you need infinite energy. Yes, IRL it's impossible but this is JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
Breaking the 1st rule of thermodynamics allows for the same result. Besides they even say "spin in the golden ratio", which leads to believe it's just the ratio of energy that's being manipulated, namely no energy goes to the surroundings in the form of heat.

And "you may be able to harness the power of the infinite" is as i said. To break the 1st rule of thermodynamics would allow for technically infinite energy as that energy would not be consumed unless something stops it, basically spinning indefinitely. They don't say the bullet actually has infinite energy, but rather it can harness the power of infinity, as in infinite rotation.

Also seriously make Base Ginji, Johnny isn't even 4D, he can't affect a 2-A 4D being.

That there is infinite energy in the bullet is irrelevant.

It is not hitting the target with infinite joules of force. It is hitting the target with 8-B joules of force, which then proceed to push on the target in a rotating pattern forever and ever and ever.

Monarch Laciel said:
That there is infinite energy in the bullet is irrelevant.
It is not hitting the target with infinite joules of force. It is hitting the target with 8-B joules of force, which then proceed to push on the target in a rotating pattern forever and ever and ever.
That effect doesn't require infinite energy. It's like saying the moon is high 3-A because it moves around the earth indefinitely. Or electrons are High 3-A because they can spin around the nucleon indefinitely. If there is nothing to stop the movement and therefore make the energy disperse as heat then the movement will continue.

@Firepheonix

You could say it requires infinite potential energy rather than having infinite kinetic energy.

Also, the moon will eventually run out of energy and crash into the planet. If you pushed on the moon enough times, you'd eventually cause all of its potential energy to run dry, and it would slow down.

The Infinite Rotation is infinite in the sense that it will never end. The force will push on the target with the same amount of force, forever. You can push back, you can add air friction, you can make the energy disperse as heat - it doesn't matter. You will continue to feel 8-B worth of joules pushing on you in a circular motion, forever.

But, and this is for everyone else, the bullets do not strike with infinity joules of energy all at once.

I agree High 3-A is entirely bogus but whatever

Well yeah if pushed everything will stop as that will disperse it's energy. Though on (as professorlord said) an atomic scale there is no air friction or anything an individual can do to stop the spin. It's like saying you can consciously stop your electrons from moving, or do anything at all to make them stop. There are few things that would stop your atoms from moving, 1 of them being if you were to somehow absorb their energy. Without energy they'd stop their circular movement, though it's just really hard to get rid of that energy on an atomic scale as few things work to disperse that energy.

Act 4 can just do something similar though not with circular movement but rotation.

Not that i don't argee with you, High 3-A isn't applicable either way (maybe you can do a CRT).

You're right, but just like we don't rate firearms based on the energy that an opponent absorbs but rather the energy discharged, we shouldn't rate the infinite rotation based on the energy that an opponent absorbs.

It's can be infinite kinetic energy, it doesn't mean it destroys the universe or whatever. Fiction violates the law of energy all the time, this is just one of those cases.

You can't apply real world logic to this @Fire, it very clearly is nonsensical in nature, even if based on real world physics.

EDIT: Is final tier Ginji 3-D? If he's not then you're right, Johnny can't touch him period.

Eficiente said:
I agree that the properties of the Infinite Rotation said by Giro don't make the spin High 3-A, I even have doubts about how are Valentine's dimensional walls at that level. But there is also this.
I don't know how say that you disagree when you literally posted a scan that says otherwise, lol.

Unless you want to argue that Johnny has High 3-A durability via being able to shoot infinite rotation bullets from his fingers and not die from newton's third law, we don't rate his bullets based on their discharge force. Edit: Actually what am I even saying, they don't discharge with infinite force either.

Infinite Rotation does not, and from my memory, never has, used the word "infinite" in the sense that it hits with ∞-joules in a single blow. It has only ever used the word infinite in the sense of "endless", which matches with what is shown far far better than the idea that the infinite rotation bullets are shot with high 3-A kinetic energy and joules in and of themselves

Edit: that scan literally says the damage "will never end". It's clearly using the word infinite in the sense that it's effects will never stop rather than in the sense that the bullets hit with infinite force.

No Ginji's final key is similar to The Archiver (we don't know much about him so this is the best we can say), so no he's not 3-D. Change this to Base Ginji.

And im not applying real life logic to this, as im not saying "this cannot happen because real life doesn't approve", im saying "this same result can be accomplished in another way".

Also it cannot be high 3-A, if it doesn't apply infinite energy. From what Monarch says it's indefinite spin, not spin from infinite energy. It's "never ending" energy, not infinite.

@Prof I was referring to High 3-A having anything to do with Gyro's statements about the spin.

@Monarch Could you make a thread about it? I will agree with most parts of it, there. But discuss this here is a mess.

Back