• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Johnny Bacon Bravo vs All Might

Well, it would be a stomp either way. Equalize speed and have all favors into All Might for better AP and Durability. Unequalize speed and have Johnny murderblitz with Relativistic speeds.

I just wanna say this has to be the maniliest showdown I've ever witnessed, not since Skinner vs Saitama have I seen such overwhelming man powah. XD

Not sure if the votes for Bravo are valid.

Regen is moot because he can BFR, which is the crux of all the reasons

Schnee One said:
Not sure if the votes for Bravo are valid.
Regen is moot because he can BFR, which is the crux of all the reasons
Regen isn't the only reason people have said Johnny would win, His hax are overpowered. He can simply toss All Might out of the plot, or do other kinds of crazy stuff.

Schnee One said:
<Toss AM out of the plot
When has he even done that and is that in character?
Shrug. I haven't seen the show, If he realizes that All Might is superior to him in terms of strength he might resort to it.

Or, Y'know. He might get angry that All Might has muscles rivalling his and yeet him out of there. That seems like a Johnny Bravo thing to do.

He still has to somewhat compete with him physically if he wants to toss him out, unless you expect All Might to stand there completely still as Johnny tries to throw him.

Andytrenom said:
He still has to somewhat compete with him physically if he wants to toss him out, unless you expect All Might to stand there completely still as Johnny tries to throw him.
Well, That wouldn't be too hard then. It's the AP that's the difference, not their speed (Which is equalized), All Johnny has to do is maybe dodge a punch and toss him out while the arm is still stretched out, or something. Still possible.

Back