• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

John Wick VS. John Wick

Sadly, as much as I'd love to see Fortnite die, Rip-off John Wick via more abilities.

attention all movie fans, john wick needs your help, he is currently being beaten by the ripoff john wick from fortnite. He needs your help. All he needs is your credit card number and the three digits on the back.

(Also fortnite john wick FRA and also cuz of intelligence and more weapons to carry

Wow, the desperation is real this time. PewDiePie will be proud, XD

Okay, looks like I'll have to be a Devil's Advocate...

If the Real Wick Shady can get into CQC distance (grapple preferrably), he's probably going to win. Now, hear me out here...

-Actually John Wick has displayed very high combat, reaction, and general speeds, actually higher than fake Wick. Not to mention, he has shown a lot more skill with CQC weapons (knives and, don't forget, GODDAMN PENCILS) and unarmed combat. Meanwhile, Fake Wick typically needs several swings of a pickaxe in order to down another player, which tells us they're not really swinging for vital areas, at least not aiming for them. Real Wick also evades close-range gunfire on multiple occasions. A lot of Fortwick's abilities aren't very useful in a straight gunfight which is what Real wick is going for in the first place.

In addition, a shield potion would up Fortwick's durability, but real Wick did end up getting a bullet-resistant suit in Chapter 2. Not quite as good, but still very useful (don't forget the tactical rigging inside for inventory management).

Also of note, if Fortnite's firearms can destroy fortwick's structures so can the real Wick's guns. The Real Wick is at a significant equipment disadvantage, but I'd actually say Real Wick also has more genuine skill, and bear with me: this is gonna be really ridiculous, but Fortnite bullets don't move as fast as real bullets, so... they'd be easier to dodge. Probably.

Plus, they did say they could get every one of their weapons... not necessarily building materials. This fight is not necessarily as lopsided as you may assume.

(not necessarily done here, just wanted to test the waters I suppose)

Back