• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

John Wick VS Loid Forger: An Assassin fights a Spy (11-6-0)

John Wick VS Loid Forger

Fight takes place at a forest.
Both have there standard equipment.
Speed is equalized.
Both are 10 meters away from each other.
John scales to 4.4 megajoules while Loid scales to 4.1 megajoules so John has a 1.073x AP advantage.
John is Athletic Human likely Peak Human while Loid is Class s Loid has an LS advantage.

"You STOLE my car. And YOU KILLED my dog.": 11

"That's why I became a spy": 6

"Inconclusive": 0

Last edited:
From what I remember from the movies John is really skilled, to a probably stupid level, but I feel like Loid is just better than him overall (thanks to be a anime character and having more stupid feats do to the medium), is more agile with all his acrobatics, better at stealth with all his disguises and techniques, is smarter not only in a academic sense but in a combat one with all his analytical feats (and like, the penguin feat is something well above John level), his senses are far better, his markmanship is probably better (with feats like his casual harassing to the afro guy), even his cqc ability is likely higher do to scale above other agents (he have this feat for example of defeat 38 dudes in less than 10 seconds, which is something that I don't remember John be able to pull). So yeah, Loid is like a better version of John.

From what I remember from the movies John is really skilled, to a probably stupid level, but I feel like Loid is just better than him overall (thanks to be a anime character and having more stupid feats do to the medium), is more agile with all his acrobatics, better at stealth with all his disguises and techniques, is smarter not only in a academic sense but in a combat one with all his analytical feats (and like, the penguin feat is something well above John level), his senses are far better, his markmanship is probably better (with feats like his casual harassing to the afro guy), even his cqc ability is likely higher do to scale above other agents (he have this feat for example of defeat 38 dudes in less than 10 seconds, which is something that I don't remember John be able to pull). So yeah, Loid is like a better version of John.
Vote counted

John Wick: 0

Loid Forger: 1

Rick Astley: 0

Btw, these are John's Feats:

John Wick's Standard Equipment: Several Glock pistols (including a Glock 26, a Glock 17, and a Glock 34), Kimber 1911s (Kimber Desert Warrior and a Kimber Super Carry), Heckler & Koch P30L, Smith & Wesson SW1911SC, Coharie Arms CA-415, Kel-Tec KSG, TTI TR-1 AR-15, Benelli M4 Super 90 shotgun, DTA Stealth Recon Scout sniper rifle, some form of explosive, knives, bulletproof suit, vehicles, various improvised objects such as a pencil, belt, and book

Loid Forger's Standard Equipment: Firearms (such as pistols and rifles), listening devices, mini-telescope, stab-proof fabric, bulletproof vest

From what I remember from the movies John is really skilled, to a probably stupid level, but I feel like Loid is just better than him overall (thanks to be a anime character and having more stupid feats do to the medium)
I'm pretty sure John has way better feats than Loid but ok.

As long as wick stays at distance, he's good.

That class 10 LS is scary.
Loid could literally rip his head from his shoulders.

And how's John getting past analytical prediction?

Well if thats the case then i'll vote Loid FRA, everything that has been presented here are enough so my arguments doesn't feels needed

What's the AP difference actually? I know Loid's but Wick's glass smashing feat is all crossed so I have **** all of an idea of which end is being used.

What's the AP difference actually? I know Loid's but Wick's glass smashing feat is all crossed so I have **** all of an idea of which end is being used.
John scales to 4.4 megajoules while Loid scales to 4.1 megajoules but Loid's 4.1 megajoules comes from the 70/100 bullcrap

John scales to 4.4 megajoules while Loid scales to 4.1 megajoules but Loid's 4.1 megajoules comes from the 70/100 bullcrap
So Wick is a tiny bit higher.
Ngl, I think I'm leaning toward Wick, Loid has some advantages like enhanced senses and insane deduction and analytical skills, but in terms of actual skill in regards to things like firearms, hand to hand, and all the more straightforward combat applicable stuff, Wick has displayed more better and diverse feats.

Back