• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

John Rambo vs John Wick (9-0-0) (Concluded)

Id say Rambo in a tough fight, a city park at night is not Rambo most familiar terrain but, Rambo is smarter, stealthier and physically superior when compared to Wick, also if Rambo has access to all of his 9-B weapons, he would have a bunch of M60s, Browning Machine Guns, Grenade Launchers, RPGs, Rocket Launchers, and possibly his Bow with Explosive Arrows, so he's packing so much firepower that Wick would be completely overwhelmed.

Rambo hard diff.

Id say Rambo in a tough fight, a city park at night is not Rambo most familiar terrain but, Rambo is smarter, stealthier and physically superior when compared to Wick, also if Rambo has access to all of his 9-B weapons, he would have a bunch of M60s, Browning Machine Guns, Grenade Launchers, RPGs, Rocket Launchers, and possibly his Bow with Explosive Arrows, so he's packing so much firepower that Wick would be completely overwhelmed.

Rambo hard diff.
Counted

• Fight takes place in a city park at night
  • Both have up to their 9-B equipment
  • Speed is equalized
  • SBA for anything else

Alright

AP

John Wick
Wall level physically (Effortlessly snapped a man's neck with a single karate chop, defeated a trained hitman while injured and handcuffed, could kill three men with a pencil, fought with multiple armored High Table soldiers. Smashed Zero's students through a section of thick bullet-resistant glass flooring, who themselves can break through bullet-resistant glass)
Wick's listed calc values are:
  • 19,531.49268 Joules
  • 2,967,611.44 Joules
  • 4,419,221.117 Joules
John Rambo
Wall level (Decapitated a Burmese soldier with one machete slash. Sliced a head in half with just a meat cleaver. Broke a wooden pillar by stabbing it. Can trade blows with those capable of harming him. Many pistols and carbines easily reach this level)
Since Rambo is lacking feats, to help paint a picture:
Overall, this looks like a stomp for Wick.

That is of course if wasn't for the fact that glass fragmentation calcs aren't valid as presented. So while Wick has an edge over Rambo for virture of killing people easier, it's not a solid advantage

Endurance

In my view neither really have any better durability than the other. For every Grenade explosion Wick survives Rambo survives a similar amount of explosive force. I do think in terms of general pain tolerance, Wick has shown he can take an extreme amount of punishment for longer than Rambo, but Rambo still has stupidly good endurance.

Hax vs Hax

Rambo
Wick
  • Stealth Mastery (Can appear and disappear in front of several trained assassins): It should be noted that Wick's stealth is also pretty good, but Rambo has similar examples
  • Pressure Points (Regularly targets vital areas such as the neck and groin, also demonstrated Here and Here): As with his martial arts, I think goes heavier in Wick winning in a CQC
Overall

I think in the end the fight goes with Rambo winning more than losing. The fight starts a thousand yards away since Rambo has a sniper rifle and at that point, even if he can't kill Wick, the sheer distance only gives him time to go into stealth/hiding. At that point Wick's chances of winning just fall drastically in my view.

Rambo FRA
Counted
Rambo fra
Counted. Grace has now started!
think in the end the fight goes with Rambo winning more than losing. The fight starts a thousand yards away since Rambo has a sniper rifle and at that point, even if he can't kill Wick, the sheer distance only gives him time to go into stealth/hiding. At that point Wick's chances of winning just fall drastically in my view.
Counted!

Alright

AP

John Wick

Wick's listed calc values are:
  • 19,531.49268 Joules
  • 2,967,611.44 Joules
  • 4,419,221.117 Joules
John Rambo

Since Rambo is lacking feats, to help paint a picture:
Overall, this looks like a stomp for Wick.

That is of course if wasn't for the fact that glass fragmentation calcs aren't valid as presented. So while Wick has an edge over Rambo for virture of killing people easier, it's not a solid advantage

Endurance

In my view neither really have any better durability than the other. For every Grenade explosion Wick survives Rambo survives a similar amount of explosive force. I do think in terms of general pain tolerance, Wick has shown he can take an extreme amount of punishment for longer than Rambo, but Rambo still has stupidly good endurance.

Hax vs Hax

Rambo
Wick
  • Stealth Mastery (Can appear and disappear in front of several trained assassins): It should be noted that Wick's stealth is also pretty good, but Rambo has similar examples
  • Pressure Points (Regularly targets vital areas such as the neck and groin, also demonstrated Here and Here): As with his martial arts, I think goes heavier in Wick winning in a CQC
Overall

I think in the end the fight goes with Rambo winning more than losing. The fight starts a thousand yards away since Rambo has a sniper rifle and at that point, even if he can't kill Wick, the sheer distance only gives him time to go into stealth/hiding. At that point Wick's chances of winning just fall drastically in my view.
For Rambo’s pain tolerance refer to First Blood Part 2 where Rambo resists torture from being electrified.

Back