• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JJBA Steel Ball Run possible 2-A upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does this qualify as 2-A? From what I see it is not affecting the dimensions significantly and only overlaps the different versions of the character so as not to die.
It's outright stated that Love Train is made up by infinite amount neighbor dimensions even the guide itself refers Love Train as a multidimensional body/structure like the scan is clear as a day.

The description of "Tusk Act 4" looks like the one given to perpetual motion machines, it also describes that it traverses dimensions, so it does not necessarily appear to significantly affect an infinite number of universes.
It was able bypass Love Train 2-A durability via sheer AP like did you even read the whole thread?

itself refers Love Train as a multidimensional body/structure like the scan is clear as a day.
Hate to be that dude but...
It's talking about D4C there, it's weird wording but it's talking about his body hop.
Love Train is the next page over.

By the way, I talked with M3X, and ye this is going to be closed.

just a thing for everyone, there are currently upcoming jojo revision, we should it to be concluded and finished.

meamwhile, i will work for every explanation, and I will do the thread a day with all explanations and stuff

By the way, I talked with M3X, and ye this is going to be closed.

just a thing for everyone, there are currently upcoming jojo revision, we should it to be concluded and finished.

meamwhile, i will work for every explanation, and I will do the thread a day with all explanations and stuff
I guess I'll link you Ball Breaker and the like, got those done a few hours ago.

This is wrong.

Before anything, nobody has to feel like trusting translations like that, the og text needs to be given as well to give others the chance to check things up themselves.

The barrier isn't "made up of dimensions", the barrier is used by Valentine to "go into the same 1 place where he is but in other dimension, having access to travel to an infinite number of them and 'the rest just being visuals'". What I mean by the latter is that this isn't the first time D4C's power is shown like some deck of cards with a photo of Valentine in all of them, the same was shown in his fight against Diego when he didn't have Love Train. It's just a fancy way to show that he can travel to those dimensions and that there will be another Valentine in them. The Valentine w/ D4C even has to find the alt. Valentine in the dimension he goes to, so the visuals showing a photo of Valentine is something that don't even mean anything, making it even more unreliable. Those "cards" legit can't be the dimensions themselves because that doesn't make any sense, D4C can travel into other dimensions, not create them nor have them with him.

The rest doesn't mean anything.

The barrier isn't "made up of dimensions", the barrier is used by Valentine to "go into the same 1 place where he is but in other dimension, having access to travel to an infinite number of them and 'the rest just being visuals'". What I mean by the latter is that this isn't the first time D4C's power is shown like some deck of cards with a photo of Valentine in all of them, the same was shown in his fight against Diego when he didn't have Love Train. It's just a fancy way to show that he can travel to those dimensions and that there will be another Valentine in them. The Valentine w/ D4C even has to find the alt. Valentine in the dimension he goes to, so the visuals showing a photo of Valentine is something that don't even mean anything, making it even more unreliable. Those "cards" legit can't be the dimensions themselves because that doesn't make any sense, D4C can travel into other dimensions, not create them nor have them with him.
That's not literally what the barrier is, but why do you reply in a thread that is getting closed? M3X said that people need wait for the discussion and Chariot told me we should do a more prepared argument.
i didn't even read what you writed, but this should be just closed.

Ok i readed the argument, and that's literally the biggest headcanon that i ever saw. They literally say it needs price trhough dimensions and this scan the translation is "The President, who lurks in the light of Love Train, was unsuccessful in a normal attack, but the power of Ball Breaker pierces the wall of that dimension and strikes. Although he pursues a second throw, it becomes an incomplete rotation due to the influence of Lucy's ability.", but even that, they call it dimensional wall for a motivation, and that is maded of dimensions which are infinite.
As I said above, in the new thread we should have really big knoweldge people about the tiering and part 7 in general for the context

why do you reply in a thread that is getting closed?
Maybe the same as you, to clarify misinformation.
He's talking about Dimensional Travel as Valentine is in a gap in space protected by a dimensional wall. Think about how if what's claimed isn't true what you show still fits in within logic. This isn't something that needs some deep thinking, it's incredibly basic.
and this scan the translation is "The President, who lurks in the light of Love Train, was unsuccessful in a normal attack, but the power of Ball Breaker pierces the wall of that dimension and strikes. Although he pursues a second throw, it becomes an incomplete rotation due to the influence of Lucy's ability."
Before anything, nobody has to feel like trusting translations like that, the og text needs to be given as well to give others the chance to check things up themselves.
Just to remind this standard. The wall of that dimension is something that makes sense to say, it's just another way of saying dimensional wall.
but even that, they call it dimensional wall for a motivation, and that is maded of dimensions which are infinite.
You're making up things. The thing (wall) is a structure that has properties of space to it and needs Dimensional Travel to get across it, that's what we 100% know and wouldn't you know it it fits with everything.

Maybe the same as you, to clarify misinformation.
No? im the one who is making question
He's talking about Dimensional Travel as Valentine is in a gap in space protected by a dimensional wall. Think about how if what's claimed isn't true what you show still fits in within logic. This isn't something that needs some deep thinking, it's incredibly basic.
Prove it.
He is talking about the gap in space, Valentine itself can't use the ability inside the light. My claim is true, you are making absurd assumptions saying there is no dimensional wall, why dimensional wall should even refer to dimensional travel?
Just to remind this standard. The wall of that dimension is something that makes sense to say, it's just another way of saying dimensional wall.
Yes, which dimensional wall? the space between dimensions, what are you trying to say?
You're making up things. The thing (wall) is a structure that has properties of space to it and needs Dimensional Travel to get across it, that's what we 100% know and wouldn't you know it it fits with everything.
What? another assumption, what a classic. Prove it. they call it Dimensional Wall/Barrier refering to the gap in space (Which before they called it gap in space) and i proved my points, it would not make sense to call it a dimensional wall if it is not a "Wall". Dimensional travel is travelling in dimensions, Love Train itself is a Wall, and it's not even a part of the world in this side. get some scans, if you want really debate.

Prove it.
He is talking about the gap in space, Valentine itself can't use the ability inside the light. My claim is true, you are making absurd assumptions saying there is no dimensional wall, why dimensional wall should even refer to dimensional travel?
Idk what you're talking about. Gyro is talking about the gap in space, it comes out of nowhere for you to say that "Valentine itself can't use the ability inside the light", and I never said that there is no dimensional wall. There is some huge lack of text comprehension here.
Yes, which dimensional wall? the space between dimensions, what are you trying to say?
This doesn't need to be asked.
What? another assumption, what a classic. Prove it. they call it Dimensional Wall/Barrier refering to the gap in space (Which before they called it gap in space) and i proved my points, it would not make sense to call it a dimensional wall if it is not a "Wall". Dimensional travel is travelling in dimensions, Love Train itself is a Wall, and it's not even a part of the world in this side. get some scans, if you want really debate.
Again, lack of comprehension. Idk what do you even think is an assumption and want prove of. I never said that the wall isn't a wall. It has no purpose to say and link that, you would think that the person saying that Dimensional Travel is needed to reach Valentine knows he's not in the same reality as Johnny and Gyro. This all seems like trolling, showing scans isn't going to magically make one correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back