• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jirobo and S4 Upgrade (Naruto)

Idk why this wasn't brought up before, but Jirobo being Multi-City Block is wrong. Kep's calc is legit, but....Jirobo scales higher than that.

• Jirobo no sells and hurts this same Choji in CSM 2nd State:
    Naruto-1566880.jpg
Which means, 2nd State Jirobo and S4 members are Town Level in AP and Durability (At Least 16+ kt).

It should be fine enough, the diference between 16.56 kilotons and 0.4547729445506692 kilotons is 36.41377571x, which should be enough to one shot, or at least severely damage, in a serious fight.

Well, fiction isn't always like that. But Jirobo should scale to 16.56 kilotons as he tanked it from a Choji with killer intent.

Technically speaking isn't only a small fraction of Choji's body actually hitting Jirobo? It doesn't seem reasonable that the full 16 Kilotons of Choji's attack hit Jirobo directly.

Damage3245 said:
Technically speaking isn't only a small fraction of Choji's body actually hitting Jirobo? It doesn't seem reasonable that the full 16 Kilotons of Choji's attack hit Jirobo directly.
Boi plz tell me this is a joke...I'm not even going to ask why u would even think that

BlackeJan said:
Boi plz tell me this is a joke...I'm not even going to ask why u would even think that
In the comments of the very calc in the OP, this is stated:

>Is valid for mass as long it has the same density. Now, Town level (relatively) early Naruto sound strange for me, and I don't known the context of this. If someone was crushed below Choji doesn't necesary tank all his mass tho.

Jirobo is stronger than that Choji, if I remember correctly, Jirobo kicked Choji's ass

Actually, Damage does raise a good point since Jirobo is only a minimal part of what Choji hits with his whole body. Lifting Choji's weight is not equatable to Choji's entire mass falling on him, and more than all he's hitting Choji on one very tiny spot with all his strength while the impact of Choji's fall would have been spread all over his body and not in one spot.

Some extra discussion could be good, maybe. Actually, let me see if I find the chapter and watch the whole scene again.

Back