• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jirobo town level removal(Naruto)

Currently in Jirobo’s profile he is at town level with CS2 due to this calculation because the calculation puts a random 2.5 meter tree width to pixel scale the rest
The 2.5 meter is a massive assumption and contradicted many times by visuals
We see choji next to the tree trunks and it’s clear the width visually is not 2.5 meters
We see choji again close to the trees and it’s clear eyeballing the width is NOT 2.5 meters
Choji is only 150.6cm according to this source he is a very small person at the time there is just no way those trunks can be 2.5 meters
Now we take a look at Jirobo who, according to this, is 181.3cm so he is a lot taller than choji and we see Jirobo next to the tree and again we see it’s consistently not 2.5 meters as well as here when Jirobo is directly in front of a tree we can eyeball and see the trunks are not 2.5 meters in width so I think with all this said we can see the width is inflated due to being a random assumption
We even see here the tree trunk width is clearly not 2.5 meters when Jirobo is behind it
Now one might argue Jirobo probably got bigger due to this panel however we see neither of their full heights and Jirobo could be more elevated and Jirobo is already way taller than choji and we can see clearly when he powers down his size doesn’t change and we can see here he clearly isn’t taller than 2.5 meters just by eyeballing he isn’t that massively bigger than choji either way even if you believe Jirobo got slightly bigger this wouldn’t change the fact that consistently the trees around the area are clearly not 2.5 meters even comparing the tree trunks to their normal selves(no CS2 Jirobo and base choji) so there is no reason to use a random assumed width for the tree trunk
I think a recalculation should be done using methods that are less assumption based
Here is a recalculation I did
Characters that would be affected by this:
Where would these characters scale?
Well since these characters currently scale to small town level(via being exactly 10x weaker than CS2) and town level(via Jirobo’s feat) with the removal of the town level Jirobo calc characters in CS1 would just scale to multi city block level via upscaling from their base(which is listed at multi city block level via upscaling from rock lee in the notes here) and with a 10x additional multiplier aka CS2 they would be small town level since they should be above baseline multi city block level due to CS1 being a power up above their base
Any character who scales to CS2 sound four would be small town level as well

Last edited:
Yeah, I agree it looks like the calc will need to be adjusted.

At this point i think this wiki doesnt care about that the moment they accepted from One Piece Onigashima horn as bigger than Marineford despite the thousands of inconsistent frames i think they can let pass a 2 meters difference or whatever you applying here.

At this point i think this wiki doesnt care about that the moment they accepted from One Piece Onigashima horn as bigger than Marineford despite the thousands of inconsistent frames i think they can let pass a 2 meters difference or whatever you applying here.
Do not derail this thread with some irrelevant point about another verse.

Ok then you want to take away a tier because you saw Chouji close to some trees in a giant forest i think this doesnt make sense the trees have different measures but you want to take it down because of a specific tree that you hope that is the same that show up in the image that was taken much before?
Sorry this seems ridiculous unless you can actually show me that the trees you are scaling show up in that same scan used for scaling this is just another guess that is as good as the average used in the calc

Compare this
JKMRfS0.jpeg

A scan you showed and compare Jirobo's size compared to the tree that is right next to him, you can actually see that the 2,5 meters used is much closer also much more accurate than using a program to assume his head size even more considering that Jirobo's head in curse mark increases because of his weird structure with scales of whatever that is. Also that program doesnt seem specially good considering Jirobo is considerable fat while the program doesnt take weight into consideration which means average weight for his size

Compare this
JKMRfS0.jpeg

A scan you showed and compare Jirobo's size compared to the tree that is right next to him, you can actually see that the 2,5 meters used is much closer also much more accurate than using a program to assume his head size even more considering that Jirobo's head in curse mark increases because of his weird structure with scales of whatever that is.
We can’t see his full size in that panel some part of his legs are covered
And his head size doesn’t seem to increase we see there is no change in head size when he powers down
And again pixel scaling that tree would still not give 2.5m inflated width
I think it’s best to not use tree width assumption since trees vary in size and instead use the method that I did which is more clear
And no amount of pixel scaling from their heights would give 2.5m tree width results…

We can’t see his full size in that panel some part of his legs are covered
His head is also covered and its blackened which makes it hard to actually know where it ends.
Doesnt seem? Is that a good enough? Tayuya's horns increased the more power she used the some could apply to his scales.
And again pixel scaling that tree would still not give 2.5m inflated width
But its much better than what made up
I think it’s best to not use tree width assumption since trees vary in size and instead use the method that I did which is more clear
Your's is also an assumption you are assuming all those trees have the same width to that specific tree you saw there are a bunch of trees there some of which have a much higher width than that specific tree you are using to try to debunk.
That same page also states it does
image.png

So you want to use a website that contradicts itself?

His head is also covered and its blackened which makes it hard to actually know where it ends.
Not really I can clearly see the head
Doesnt seem? Is that a good enough? Tayuya's horns increased the more power she used the some could apply to his scales.
What do you mean?
We can clearly see in the scan when he powers down that there is no change in head height
But its much better than what made up
No
Why use a 2.5 meter width when we clearly see even Jirobo is taller than the tree width that was assumed to being 2.5m

C63A49C8-0F45-4A2F-9E82-A66693468D69.jpeg

Why is this much better? We see Jirobo is taller and relies on complete assumption
Why not just use jirobo’s height, which is official and factual and not assumption, get his head height, and pixel scale from there?
His head is also covered and its blackened which makes it hard to
Your's is also an assumption you are assuming all those trees have the same width to that specific tree you saw there are a bunch of trees there some of which have a much higher width than that specific tree you are using to try to debunk.
no
I’m showing none of the trees remotely show a width of 2.5m not even the one that was pixel scaled so why would a 2.5m width be used in first place
That same page also states it does
image.png

So you want to use a website that contradicts itself?
How does this contradict me?
That literally says body size, nutrition etc and head circumference are not related
And I was talking about head height
Getting fat won’t make your head taller

If you really insist
I can use this panel which shows Jirobo’s height and edit the calc
7D4CA98D-9353-453E-B604-E1FDE482F2D7.jpeg

If you really insist
I can use this panel which shows Jirobo’s height and edit the calc
7D4CA98D-9353-453E-B604-E1FDE482F2D7.jpeg
Seems better sure. Also you used 2 different sources for Chouji's weight and Jirobo the previous calculation used a bigger value that its taken from the same sources as you used for Jirobo's weight. You should the same source for both, i suggest using the same value as previously used

I would just say recalculate the whole feat using better values.

I edited the thread and added the characters who would be affected by this and where they would scale
I think those are all of them but not sure

Since people and two staff seem to agree that the town level Jirobo calc is inflated and since the recalc was evaluated
Should the thread pass and the changes be made?

I found another mistake in the calc:

The calc creator derived this number from the linked wikipedia article which states:
the average girth was 100.1 inches
The calc creator apparently does not know that girth does not mean width. Girth is synonymous with circumference, not width. 100 inches is the circumference of the average tree, not that the average is 100 inches (2.5 meters) in width. According to this wikipedia article, the average tree diameter based on a 100 inch circumference would actually be 31.86 inches or 0.809 meters.

Since everyone has agreed that the calc is old
Since damage said my recalc was fine
I think someone should already do the changes
The calc I did isn’t very impressive in AP so it would be a lifting strength feat mostly

Back