• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
TheC2 said:
AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
You do understand that, despite its differences, it's confirmed to be Canon, yes? They're the same Stories, just written differently.
But do we use the content from the manga? That's the pertinent question.
If that answer is 'Yes', then there's quite few profiles that need to be updated to reflect that.
Honestly, that's a weird Question to answer. I mean, we should. But, for some reason, it's not allowed. I mean, maybe make the Manga exclusive Forms for both Goku/Vegeta their own Manga thing like "Mastered SSB (Manga exclusive)" and give Goku the Hakai for his Manga Abilities or give Jiren the Breath in Space ability for the Manga or something along the lines of that. Cause, at the end of the day, it's all still canon.
Toriyama gave Toyotaro the Storyboard. He also gave Toei the Storyboard. Toyotaro added more detail to U11, while Toei spent more time on U7 and their bullshit. :/
There's also the fact that some of the Gods of Destruction got a few abilities from the manga. Infinite Zamasu is literally an army of Fusion Zamasu's. Character motivations differ. The list goes on.

The other reason I questioned what is 'canon', is because every time someone bring up feats/abilities from the manga, it's not reflected on the profiles and causes confusion. Also, the threads I've seen discussing this particular topic of canon can be summed as:

"The manga is too different from the anime to use."

Exsactly how far above base line is Jiren? I know he's above Zamasu but then again the number 2 is above the number 1. is there any real reason to suggest that Jiren has such a huge AP advantage the Superman would have no hope? Also Supes has hypnosis and can freeze him to death.

Landon Avery said:
Exsactly how far above base line is Jiren? I know he's above Zamasu but then again the number 2 is above the number 1. is there any real reason to suggest that Jiren has such a huge AP advantage the Superman would have no hope? Also Supes has hypnosis and can freeze him to death.
Is this a vote for Supes ?

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Real talk though how does Jiren kill a character who has become one with universal time and space without killing himself in the process?
Jiren stares him to death.

I'd hardly call it a stomp tbh. Superman in his Low 2-C form=Infinite Zamasu IIRC, whom Jiren is stated to be above. As for Azzy's question, Jiren has Low 2-C durability so he can tank universe destruction, perhaps? Jiren can destroy Supes aswell.

If Matt the downgrader doesn't strike again ovo, then the following picture will be the result of this fight in a few hours
JirenOp1

Matthew Schroeder said:
Memes are nice but Superman stomps. No morals, he can destroy Jiren with a dozen different haxes.
This.. im pretty sure everyone is forgetting Hax for the sake of power.

also cant he just mind control Jiren lol

Jiren, he fought with MUI and hit/hurt him. If Kefla can one shot a universe without maximum charge let alone what Jiren can with his breaking limit power.

Shadowbokunohero said:
Matthew Schroeder said:
Memes are nice but Superman stomps. No morals, he can destroy Jiren with a dozen different haxes.
This.. im pretty sure everyone is forgetting Hax for the sake of power.
also cant he just mind control Jiren lol
Jiren can go "owari daaa" and nuke the universe and Supes with it. As I said, Jiren takes this with mid to mid-high difficulty.

ok, well Jiren is stronger than someone who became the universe and much more had Zeno not intervened.

Completely meaningless, considering being Stronger than IZ =/= being able to fully erase him after merging with time and space.

He's now dealing with an IZ who has a plethora of hax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back