• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jinbe Ut to H 6-A

Jinbe is Tier H 6-A

Two years before the series started
He was able to fight Ace quite closely in five days and later Ace became stronger in a short time and enough to inflict minor injuries to white beard
During the Marineford Arc
Jinbe returns to help Luffy He enters a fight with Mihawk. in a short time and Jinbe defends Ace from Akainu's attac
and can withstand Akainu's attacks without dying.
and later in Whole Cake Island Arc
Jinbe showed his strength in front of Bigmom. He wasn't even one millimeter afraid of Bigmom On the other hand, Bigmom's Fear Aura or Haki can torture even Luffy and others.

Sorry for the use of language I'm not good at English.

Two years before the series started
He was able to fight Ace quite closely in five days and later Ace became stronger in a short time and enough to inflict minor injuries to white beard
Answered this yourself but the Ace that fought Jinbe didn't have High 6-A feats and was consistently low diffed by Whitebeard. It took Ace over 46 times fighting Whitebeard to even be able to burn him. Jinbe even comments during their 100th dual that Ace is a completely different person to the one Jinbe fought.
During the Marineford Arc
Jinbe returns to help Luffy He enters a fight with Mihawk. in a short time and Jinbe defends Ace from Akainu's attac
and can withstand Akainu's attacks without dying.
The Mihawk fight is anime only and him withstanding his attacks without dying is an endurance feat considering he was completely pierced through. Blocking the attack with Fishman Karate is valid.

Last edited:
Answered this yourself but the Ace that fought Jinbe didn't have High 6-A feats and was consistently low diffed by Whitebeard. It took Ace over 46 times fighting Whitebeard to even be able to burn him. Jinbe even comments during their 100th dual that Ace is a completely different person to the one Jinbe fought.

The Mihawk fight is anime only and him withstanding his attacks without dying is an endurance feat considering he was completely pierced through. Blocking the attack with Fishman Karate is valid.

thanks for your answer

But I think in combat
Whole Cake Island Arc
He can fight Bigmom one-on-one, and as I said before, even Bigmom's Haki can't affect Jinbe at all.

Is this enough?

I have no doubt that Jinbe will be High 6-A by the end of the series but rn…
Eh, still a little too 50/50.

Although his other feats against Big Mom in WCI & Wano probably could get him a high 6-A rating.
Like what? I don't remember Jimbei doing any attacks to BM that warrant High 6-A.

If Jimbei is accepted for High 6-A (not saying that I agree with OP), then we can just say that he was holding heavily back against Who's-Who.

Bruised her face with his shoulder throw,
1. Was this in Wano? I don't recall this. Could I see an image so I can know for sure if her face was actually bruised?
knocked her back with his fish-man karate
Is that a solid enough AP feat?
and blocked a hit from her with his Busoshoku Haki.
Ok, that's a good feat, although he was still sent flying after a bit so he'd downscale.

While we're at it, we should probably give Chopper's Guard Point High 6-A durability for also blocking an attack from BM

Last edited:
Isn't it generally accepted that Big Mom was weakened at that time?
1. She still had 2-3 Homies at the time and was 100% serious/bloodlusted

2. I seriously doubt she was so weakened that she was well below her normal High 6-A value, especially since she scales above the 1.5 exaton value itself.

1. Was this in Wano? I don't recall this. Could I see an image?
When I'm on my PC sure.
Is that a solid enough AP feat?
Would only work as a supporting feat assuming he got to High 6-A on his other shit.
Ok, that's a good feat, although he was still sent flying after a bit so he'd downscale.
Blocked the Initial named cognac strike completely without being cut, but effectively became a battle of strength after that where she kept applying force into the strike (at least this is what I took from it based on the dialogue and what happened).

Durability seems pretty consistent though considering he also blocked a strike from Akainu's magma using fish-man karate.
Isn't it generally accepted that Big Mom was weakened at that time?
Can't remember any statements on it, to my knowledge the one time she got "weaker" (more so less durable) was when the picture of caramel was broken but that was temporary as she seemed to regain her durability later as she tanked a hit from Zeus.

Also, even if these are all accepted, Jinbei is going to be Scabbard level, not Yonko level.

Like Damage pointed out, BM was somewhat weakened (albeit she was serious, had 2-3 Homies, and was bloodlusted, so she wasn't that far below her normal base) and he was still overpowered by BM's Cognac and Akainu's punch eventually, so him having Scabbard level Ap and durability would be the best option by far should this CRT be accepted.

When I'm on my PC sure.
I just want proof that her face was actually bruised and it wasn't like dirt or something (remember the Punk Gibson hurting Big Mom argument)?
Would only work as a supporting feat assuming he got to High 6-A on his other shit.
Fair.
Blocked the Initial named cognac strike completely without being cut, but effectively became a battle of strength after that where she kept applying force into the strike (at least this is what I took from it based on the dialogue and what happened).
Seems about right (since I checked out the scan myself).
Can't remember any statements on it, to my knowledge the one time she got "weaker" (more so less durable) was when the picture of caramel was broken but that was temporary as she seemed to regain her durability later as she tanked a hit from Zeus.
Yay.

I just want proof that her face was actually bruised and it wasn't like dirt or something (remember the Punk Gibson hurting Big Mom argument)?

Fair.

Seems about right (since I checked out the scan myself).

Yay.
When I'm on my PC sure.

Durability seems pretty consistent though considering he also blocked a strike from Akainu's magma using fish-man karate.

Thank you very much everyone.
Do you guys accept this CRT?

Currently I'm not in favor of it.

Jinbe shouldn't be scaling to Akainu given how badly he was damaged by him. The Mihawk scene was anime only. The Ace arguments have already been debunked. His feats in Whole Cake Island aren't sure to be High 6-A, etc.

There's a lot more pointing to Jinbe retaining his current tier.

Jinbe shouldn't be scaling to Akainu given how badly he was damaged by him. The Mihawk scene was anime only. The Ace arguments have already been debunked. His feats in Whole Cake Island aren't sure to be High 6-A, etc.

Jinbe fights Bigmom in manga chapter 890 and he can attack. Well by making Bigmom bounce off and taking Bigmom's attacks easily.

what do you think

Sure, in the same chapter (or the chapter before) we see her run over by Franky's bike and get tire marks/dirt on her face. The colored scans show this to just be drawn black as does the chapter after when we see her get back up.
o7TDjBJ.jpg
LqAGY31.png

We see that these are just dirt marks etc as she's shown later in the chapter to consistently no longer have said marks.
Dbv37D5.png
9xJHUmN.jpg

When Jinbe performs his shoulder throw we also see her face is clean with no dirt marks, yet when she makes impact with the ground she has bruise marks colored red (bruises are consistently drawn and colored this way in the colored manga).
BGIa2FP.jpg
YxL71nz.jpg

That looks like it could just be some inconsistency from Oda.

Jinbe shouldn't be scaling to Akainu given how badly he was damaged by him.
Tbf, Jinbe being damaged by the punch that landed clean on him isn't really an anti-feat for Jinbe blocking the hit with Fishman Karate; Akainu's durability negation consistently blows holes through people without resistance despite them being a match for his actual AP etc.

This is only my interpretation but the scene where Jinbe blocks Akainu's attack seems to be done via manipulating Aokiji's ice around him which potentially lowered the heat of Akainu's magma allowing him to block the attack without losing his arm (although we do see in the next panel that Jinbe's arm is still burning)

Sure, in the same chapter (or the chapter before) we see her run over by Franky's bike and get tire marks/dirt on her face. The colored scans show this to just be drawn black as does the chapter after when we see her get back up.
o7TDjBJ.jpg
LqAGY31.png

We see that these are just dirt marks etc as she's shown later in the chapter to consistently no longer have said marks.
Dbv37D5.png
9xJHUmN.jpg

When Jinbe performs his shoulder throw we also see her face is clean with no dirt marks, yet when she makes impact with the ground she has bruise marks colored red (bruises are consistently drawn and colored this way in the colored manga).
BGIa2FP.jpg
YxL71nz.jpg
Uh, it doesn't seem like the shoulder throw actually made Big Mom's face hit the ground, at least not in the manga.

Even if the shoulder throw does get accepted, it's one iffy Scabbard level AP feat but 2 pretty solid durability feats on Scabbard/Yonko level.

Wouldn't high 6A jinbe **** up the scaling anyway?
I mean, no one really scales besides Who's Whi and even then Jinbei was pretty casual and only took some scratches and small cuts until he got pissed and stomped Who's who.

Also it's kinda disgusting to see a 6-C have a higher bounty than Sanji who is borderline Yonko level.

It does, the anime supports this being the case.
Does the anime show the throw making her face hit the ground?

Seems to me like High 6-A durability is solid but High 6-A AP isn't.

Shame, since I could've made a Jinbei vs Killer thread.

Back