• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jinbe Ut to H 6-A

It seems like most people are in support of Buso Jinbei's durability being High 6-A but nothing else (including myself and Damage).

Guess we'll have to wait and hope Jinbei gets some of that High 6-A sauce in the future.

Also, Buso Jinbei's durability should be scabbard level, not Yonko level (not like it makes much of a difference outside of vs debating), since Jinbei was still overpowered eventually by a hungry BM's Cognac and he was still overpowered by Akainu's punch.
Couldn't we do the Sand Shield logic? I mean, he uses the same Haki for attack and defense.

When Jinbe used busoshoku WW broke his finger with his own attack. Jinbe with Busoshoku had everything from WW bouncing off him, including WW's own busoshoku bite and point blank tempest kick. The damage he sustained was all in base from the looks of it.
It's after Jinbe's on his Rage, before it....
1018-007.png

1018-013.png

1018-014.png

Don't tell me you didn't see the blood.

Casual Jinbe with Haki
-Block Bigmom
-Block Akainu
Casual Jinbe with haki < Angry Jinbe with Haki ( AP and Dura)

But there's no backing for 6A AP without his dura neg is the issue, at least as far as I recall. He does block 6A characters with buso, so I agree about the dura part.
He does bruise BM's face, but Damage pointed out that it goes away in 3 chapters, and the anime didn't make it seem like she hit the ground hard so even that's sus. I mean, when Kid bruised her face, his base had a lot of other stuff to support High 6-A.

Pushing BM isn't an AP feat if it didn't damage her.

Couldn't we do the Sand Shield logic? I mean, he uses the same Haki for attack and defense.
That only works in OP with swordsmen like Drake and Zoro, since to block an attack with their swords, it works as both AP and durability.

Usually, like in Buso Jinbei's case, they aren't outputting energy to counter out the attack's power as much as they are hardening themselves to block the attack.

That only works in OP with swordsmen like Drake and Zoro, since to block an attack with their swords, it works as both AP and durability.
What? How?

Usually, like in Buso Jinbei's case, they aren't outputting energy to counter out the attack's power as much as they are hardening themselves to block the attack.
If they can do something like this
ONE-PIECE-61-p060.jpg

It's debatable But otherwise if you for example use steel hands to tank an explosion... You won't be able to output the same ap as that explosion while using your steel hands

He does bruise BM's face, but Damage pointed out that it goes away in 3 chapters, and the anime didn't make it seem like she hit the ground hard so even that's sus. I mean, when Kid bruised her face, his base had a lot of other stuff to support High 6-A.
Yeah I figured those were dirt marks rather than bruises tbh. I'm sure he'll get his spot in the 6A scaling soon enough, but for now I'm more convinced his durability is there than his AP

Jinbe Mid-Low regen?
His right hand looked pretty undamaged afterwards yet the injures in his face still remain so🤷‍♂️?
But there's no backing for 6A AP without his dura neg is the issue, at least as far as I recall. He does block 6A characters with buso, so I agree about the dura part.
Wait a sec, blocking attacks has been in used in AP too like with Marco for example. If Jimbei had only Durability & no Strength, BM would've send him flying like a baseball right from the start with 0 struggles.

Wait a sec, blocking attacks has been in used in AP too like with Marco for example. If Jimbei had only Durability & no Strength, BM would've send him flying like a baseball right from the start with 0 struggles.
Not necessarily. He doesn't need to be outputting equal force like that when he has friction against the ground + his own weight.

If we Agree Who's who AP is 6A
Then I'll show you this
1018-010.png

Countered Who's who's attack and slamed him
1018-015.png

Hurt Who's who with haki with his Fishman Grip without haki

I think it's only a matter of time before Jinbe becomes Multi-Continental even if those justifications in the OP aren't solid.

If we Agree Who's who AP is 6A
Then I'll show you this
1018-010.png

Countered Who's who's attack and slamed him
1018-015.png

Hurt Who's who with haki with his Fishman Grip without haki
That's an enraged Jinbei either way. And no one argued Who'swho has 6A dura, or Jinbe having 6A AP

Blocking can only be used in One Piece for AP with swordsmen like Zoro and Drake, since when they use swords to block out a blow, it requires muscle strength to block out the attack, as in the same muscle strength they use for an attack.

Blocking can only be used in One Piece for AP with swordsmen like Zoro and Drake, since when they use swords to block out a blow, it requires muscle strength to block out the attack, as in the same muscle strength they use for an attack.
Cavendish Crying in Dressrosa.

Proof it if he's not.
He's never done any Buso attacks that show AP on par with his dura.

If he ever did something like matching the punch of a High 6-A with his own (even if he's eventually overpowered), then we could say it's for both durability and AP.

Look, no one would like a High 6-A Jinbei more than me, but there's just no evidence to prove his AP is on that level yet.

Proof it if he's not.
The ROkushiki scaling alone proves it.
Douriki not counting Rokushiki means Rokushiki increases defense/offense depending on the technique. Whos'Who's dura can scale above or below his AP depending on the technique/ability.

Jinbei.

Who's who isn't relevant.

He barely harmed a casual Jinbei.
Did you read all of my comment above mate?
-First argument that Said Jinbe's Dura is H6A
  • I said okay, if y'all agree that Jinbe's Dura is H6A it would scale to Who's who
  • He make jinbe with haki was bleeding by his attack, scans above not going to reupload that.
  • If Who's who can bypass Jinbe's haki so His AP would scale.
  • WW's Dura would scale to his own AP, indeed.
  • Jinbe harmed him couple of times, scan above.
  • Jinbe's AP scale to WW's dura.
Conclusion Jinbe's Dura with Haki ~WW's AP ~WW's Dura ~ Jinbe's AP< Jinbe's Haki when his angry. Jinbe's Haki become stronger when he is on rage.

Yeah no, Rokushiki based AP (especially one amped by his zoan traits) is far stronger than his base attacks. I ain't scaling WW's durability to his bites.

This bit I would consider unsupported. It's only Who's-Who's projectile slashing attack that could nick Jinbe's Haki. Not a direct physical strike.
Seems that you're not read the scans or just ignore it.
It's after Jinbe's on his Rage, before it....
1018-007.png

1018-013.png

1018-014.png

Don't tell me you didn't see the blood.

Casual Jinbe with Haki
-Block Bigmom
-Block Akainu
Casual Jinbe with haki < Angry Jinbe with Haki ( AP and Dura)
So this comment is useless huh? No striking based attack?

A serious Jinbei literally broke WW's finger with his Buso durability.
It's his Rage mode, wtf.
Look at his Profile
Durability: Large Mountain level (Scaling to his Attack Potency. Took a Jet Pistol from Luffy) | Island level (Scaling to his Attack Potency), higher with Busōshoku Haki (Blocked a Rankakyu from Base Who's-Who[2] and a bite from his Full Zoan Form[4]), even higher while angry (Tanked a Gagan from Who's-Who, which drew blood from his regular self using Busōshoku Haki)
Y'all better change the justification, so my argument can't be valid.

Serious Jinbei is the one who'll probably get the High 6-A buso durability.
When did he say he didn't serious?
Did he smile or saying "i'm just playing/toying with you" like Queen did?
1018-009.png

Doesnt this is the same exact pose that Jinbe used when he block Bigmom?

Back