• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jin Kazama vs Rin Okumura

Rin gets his kurikara

Jin gets his motorcycle and studded gloves

Arena: in the city at night

Round 1: Speed equalized and fight to K.O

Round 2: Speed Unequalized and fight to the death

Who wins and why?

Jin kazama full extraction by jin 05-d5ls0hi
Rin Okumura

I'll give it to okumura just cause his stats are higher. And his flames are hotter than anything Jin has defended against

Debunking101 said:
I'll give it to okumura just cause his stats are higher.
And his flames are hotter than anything Jin has defended against
Huh? What do you mean? both stats are 7-C, I don't see how it "higher" like you said. And Jin also has regen like Rin. So it's not his advantage.

Anyway

Round 1: I think Jin. He used to fought against several devils like Kazuya or Ogre, has high skills on CQC and can turn to Devil Jin for flight and has more power.

Round 2 : Jin with same reasons, and he also has advantage on speed in this round too

How it's better? and it cannot save him if Jin rip his head off anyway.

That's not mountain level feats, just has AOE attacks with several kilometers range. He also didn't do that alone. So no, both stats are 7-C like on their profiles.

Rin scales to a casual Aimamon, who started massive earthquakes just by tapping the ground, while Jin destroyed a forest. Not sure if that was with one attack, or how much effort was put into it, but I'm willing to say Rin is stronger.

Also, Rin has his blue flames that burn anything. He also kills other demons like the impure king with it, and demons are fundamentally spiritual and conceptual beings, so there's some powerful hax going on here.

I'm going with Rin

Back