• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jimmy Timmy Power Hour: Shirley Revision + Low 2-C stuff

Since making this profile I've been informed that his feat of merging the Jimmy Neutron and FOP universes should not be considered 2-C.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3383965#3

However, I was told by Sir Ovens via Discord that merging the physical matter of the universes would be 3-A regardless of the timeframe in which it happens.

Eficiente also says that there was a Low 2-C feat at some point. I don't know the details, but it was requested I make a CRT regardless. So in addition to deciding whether or not Shirley should be 3-A, Efi can bring up the Low 2-C feat here

Some things I didn't bring up in that thread

• His Relativistic speed should go as his Reactions (or Combat Speed).
  • If his feat is in fact tier 3 it would not scale to his durabulity as it is done via portals that gradually expand over time. Even if it has done in a much simple way fairy magic doesn't really scale to durability anyway.
"Shirley feat is over time meaning that the black holes has the mechanic to ingnore durability by sucking matter after a considerable amount of time, it's only a range feat." - Dark649

Other feats there aren't even legit at all so this this are the ones that are

Bump. At the same time I have to mention two things despite being Neutral :

• One: Poof was considered to be powerful in the extent that he wasn't restricted by the rules of the Fairies, as was explicitly stated in the movie.. Which was why Foop and Co. were after him. Also remember that Jorgen, Wanda, and co all survived that blast of being warped [Timmy is an obvious outlier though].
  • Poof being this high however, as well as the God-Tiers wouldn't be contradicted. His power is consistently greater than the other fairies as a baby, and could fight Foop who not only was unrestricted like he was but empowered by the Giant Wand and could fight him off for a period of time. ALso the Fairy Council should scale to Da Rules... Since they actually made the rule book. And even then, only perhaps a few people would scale to that [ The Darkness, Terminator, potentially Santa Claus as Poof gave his magic to him in addition to his own].
  • Shirley's feat would undoubtedly scale to Cosmo and Wanda as they made Shirley to begin with, and was the main source of power Shirley used to perform his feats.... Unless viewed as an outlier which is very much possible.

• Not doubting your credibility, but to avoid anyone for misremembering anything (again) we should all link the episodes in question and the moment where the feats mentioned happen. For reference, what Timmy & co. survived from Poof in his Low 2-C feat was not something outright destructive and had random effects.
  • Yes the Fairy Council should be as powerful as Da Rules, but anyone scaling should seriously need evidence.
  • Yes, but we don't know if it is tier 3 or a range feat.

I just watched Fairly Odd Baby, the supposed Low 2-C feat seems super iffy and likely not even Low 2-C. Can somebody please explain me the reasoning behind it?

Poof's feat is 3-A, it consists on Jorgen noticing that the universe was breaking apart before that was visually shown to us (so far only Earth was in danger) and later we see planets and stars spinning violently, so it only makes sense that this was happening to the whole universe, or even if it wasn't, I'm pretty sure that Poof canceling a magic that was going to destroy the universe is still 3-A. Again here's the feat.

If it's accepted then that's something.

Back