• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jill Valentine vs. Kim Possible (Battle of the Female Agents) (Voting Completed, Grace Period)

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
Working behind the scenes, or even on the front lines, are the secret agents who work tirelessly to battle the forces of evil and protect the innocent. Whether they work for a large corporation like one of our combatants, or is more of a free agent like the other, these two ladies are very good at their jobs, much better than their male counterparts. But who is the superior agent? Today, we find out!

In the blue corner, we have Jill Valentine from the Resident Evil franchise, and in the red corner, we have Kim Possible from the show of the same name.

Physicall-Enhanced Jill
Kim Possible Navigation
-The battle is to the death or incapacitation. No holds barred.
-Both characters have one day of prep and were given a profile of each other by their appropriate sources. However, they have personally never met each other before this fight.

-Besides the aforementioned info, neither character are allowed outside help.

-This fight takes place in an Umbrella Corp. base, giving Jill a mental edge over Kim.

-Both characters are at their peak, meaning Jill gets her physical enhancements, and Kim gets her battle suit. However, Kim's red shoes are restricted in this fight.

With all this in mind, let the debate begin!

Kim: 1 (ApiesDeathbyLazors)

Jill: 7 (Gargoyle One, Theglassman12, Dargoo Faust, Mr. Bambu, Asuka the Demonic Empress, YungManzi, Xanxussama1010)

Inconclusive: 0

I think Jill's overall expirience and agility should give her the slight Edge over Kim, plus she completely rekt both Chris and Sheeva repeatedly until she started to resist, so I think she has the edge here.

Question. How is Jill supposed to get around Kim's Bubble Shield? She's nowhere near strong enough to penetrate it, and during that time, Kim might be able to find a way to remove the P30 from Jill, since she was given a profile on her by Wade, which would probably include info on it.

She can use flash grenades to blind her, or any electric weapons to short circuit her suit.

Kim does have her Spectrometer Sunglasses to help with the flash grenades, plus she has been shown to dodge bullets before.

A grenade launcher? If it's the same thing I'm imagining, the Kim should easily be able to get out of the way of the shell before it explodes. And as for the stun batons, Kim knows 16 forms of Kung Fu, amongst other martial arts, and fights a superhuman combatant, Shego, on a regular basis. What Jill is doing is nothing new to Kim.

The grenade explodes the moment it makes contact with anything. And Jill fought both Sheva and Chris and overpowered them, who have great amounts of combat experience.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Does Kim only have her Battle Suit, or does she have other equipment too?
She has access to all of her equipment here.

Alright, I'm gonna give this to Kim. She has the advantage in mobility with flight, Large Building Level Durability with Bubble Shield and an unspecified Regen (I'm just gonna assume Low).

Zombie fighting wife FRA. She's experienced pretty much anything Kim can throw at her to some degree (maybe not bubble shield, unless it happened in one of the garbage games).

Jill FRA

I got scared, I saw tier 9-A and the name "Jill" and thought this was Jill Presto Vs Kim Possible.....

And with that, this thread has officially gone into its grace period. Anyone who believes Kimmy should be able to win, now's your chance to defend her and prove why she should win.

Back