• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jellal Fernandes vs Shadow Nightmares

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Just a heads up. Shadow Nightmares aren't high up in the 6-C category (pretty close to baseline, actually), and High 7-A is a small category, so it's not a stomp...or it wouldn't be if it weren't for that speed difference. Speed equalized. If there's a better FT opponent for the SNs, let me know. Also let me know if Jellal should be given a partner for fairness. Also, contrary to the name, with the plural and all, there's only one of them. It just acts like a hive mind. The possible power of the Shadow Nightmare is in place. Anyways, which one of them win? The amalgamation and physical form of bad dreams, or the repentant wizard?

Oh. One more thing: They're bloodlusted ovo

Jellalpic fight
Nightmare-Links-Awakening by jmatchead

Can Jellal hurt him cause of verse equalisation or something cause i saw intangibility for shadows.

Memory manipulation: Nightmares take your greatest enemies and worst fears, and shapeshifts into a silhouette of them, gaining their powers.

Reality Warping: It just controls the Wind Fish's dream. Likely not applicable for this battle.

Well, I will say Jellal's greatest enemies is or Zeref of Acnologia so if nightmare takes their powers this is a big trouble for Jellal and by big trouble I mean stomp.

Copying their powers, it doesn't do it in its entirety. Just more like a basic rundown. I doubt it can copy Zeref's death magic or immortality.

Than what could he copy from Zeref the dude literally only used death magic and from Acnologia he like copies magic absorption or something?

Then we should just stick with the forms the SNs displayed so far. They're on its page under notable techniques and abilities.

I'm assuming you're talking about the forms it displayed to Link.

Given that many of its forms have invulnerability...maybe? Jellal does beat him in usable range and possibly versatility though.

The real cal howard said:
Then we should just stick with the forms the SNs displayed so far. They're on its page under notable techniques and abilities.
Ok, I will take a look and vote later (I would say tomorrow but it's already past midnight for me)

i will go for inconclusive they have a lot incomon in ther abilities but nothing in particular that could determine the win. Maybe I will change my vote later.

If anyone else notices this.

Back