• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jeanne D'Arc (PMMM) vs Jun Mariya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this match might be mismatch,but lets see,also found this girl accidentaly,so lets start his first match!!! Begin!!!

-Final ver. Jeanne and Symphonic Engange Jun is used

-Speed is equalized

-Both bloodlusted

-Place located in Moon Cell,far side of the moon

-Range is 10 meter and start in CQC

-Win via anything!!

IMG 5890
Mariya Zero Infinity

VS

• Inconclusive: 0

Nisan,know well about this guy,because Homu said this might be stomp,what does Olfyreus start?

Also if Olfy is too much,i will change it to either Ryouga or Jun.

idk much on this guy only firstly he is stupidly above baseline above his two forms that were high 3-A to begin with. He also exists outside of the binary principle which is a principe based on a pair of related terms or concepts that are opposite in meaning that the universe is founded upon. Though no one should argue on ressurection as that takes 300 years to come back tbf. Not much ik otherwise

Olf is way above baseline in AP, as in "stomping another High 3-A", and he apparently spreads throughout the universe constantly or something.

So beating him up physically won't work, and I suspect BFR won't work either due to his constant expansion, and just being stronger than shadow pulling:

from the page it was stated ryougi couldn't erase him in his strongest form as olf just expands faster than his erasure

ryouga is still way above baseline afaik and in his strongest form it allowed him to extract the probability of Olfyreus's defeat, death, and subsequent destruction from another universe. In doing so, he is able to impose that outcome on his own universe to make it reality, thus making all subsequent events align for Olfyreus's defeat so in general he can do something like that so... Jun idk at all

you'll need a PMMM expert to debate with danny who read zero infinity so yeah...

>Conceptual manipulation and Quantum Manipulation

>Against Fate Manipulation and BFR

Breathes i

Boi

To be fair.

I'm not sure how wide ranging that conceptual manipulation actually is

It seems to be largely based around the ignoring concept of distance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back