• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Andromeda Shun vs Jeanne D'Arc (PMMM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Velox I'm going to have to start locking all your threads if you keep necroing them

I like how Shun's Acausality Type isn't specified. I know it's definitely type 1. Which isn't effective against fate manipulation. I guess this is pretty one-sided.

Shun wins fra, the profile explains that her Fate Manip just lets her fuse with other people by changing the 0% chance of fusion.

"...Your abilities grew unnaturally fast..."

That's just Accelerated Development. Her Fate Manip didn't stop her from losing, it let her get stronger than what was normally possible and she won her battles as a result of that.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Her Fate Manip didn't stop her from losing
Bruh.

Did you just miss "you should have died countless times, but you beat death again and again"?

The next panel literally says she didn't die because the Fate Manip made her get stronger faster. Aka, a normal person should have died, but someone like her that grew at high speeds didn't.

It also shows her with a hole in her body but somehow surviving.

For instance in that specific case, Tart was about to die at the hands of another magical girl, but coincidentally Melissa was there to use her once-in-a-lifetime wish to save her

That wasn't the point?

You said "it just makes her stronger", I explained that it does tip the odds in her favor.

She'd die to atomization, sure. Doesn't decide the fight though, Shun can't come back from BFR to a higher plane above the infinite multiverse either

I'm not saying that it's the end all be all, but it is a factor that needs to be considered.

She used it fairly soon against Isabeau, but it isn't her leading move.

Schnee One said:
Soon enough that she'll do it before Shun somehow denies fate and punches
If the Fate Manip in combat is so overpowered that Shun has to have resistance to it to attack her, then this is a stomp.

Idk. Ask Matt.

It has something to do with Athena's ichor protecting them in some ways but idk how it works

If the Fate Manip in combat is so overpowered that Shun has to have resistance to it to attack her, then this is a stomp.

You're okay with Tart supposedly having zero way to do anything before getting one shotted yet now its a stomp

@Kal Can you respond to the removal thread? Something on Chaos

Which is only because of a large amount of spamming and how annoying it is.

If you have a problem with closing necro'd threads, like we have for years, then make a thread on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back