• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izuku Fight a Ninja (it's not what you think)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright lets see,Izuku have an AP advantage here while Ripple is an baseline(?),but looking for Ripple profile she have some good advantage here like perfect accuary thanks for her stats amp,sword mastery,etc.Best way to defeat Izuku here is just like an typical Ninja as i see.......

Also there is regen so she can't be killed so easily.Voting Ripple in mid difficulty right now,i will waiting for the more input here.

I guess we're using current manga Deku, honestly I doubt she can take several attack from Deku, his air blasts have much more range than hers and Deku is a better fighter and has more experience.

I don't know, but even using Deku 5% he can still easily defeat 8-C characters, and not precisely baseline.

I didn't think that ability would ever come into play in any matchup, but Ripple's resistance to air resistance will come in handy here. That means that she will, at the very least partially, be able to ignore Deku's wind shockwaves from his punches. The force itself won't be negated, but the wind produced will, so she'd be able to move through the shockwaves.

Also, if Ripple manages to head-shot Deku with a shuriken or another weapon, it'll kill him. That's how she killed Calamity Mary, a magical girl stronger than her. Deku has nothing to use as a barrier or shield to block Ripple's projectiles, so it's likely she'll be able to head-shot him quickly. So if Ripple keeps her distance from Deku, she will take it.

Another thing, while Deku can make long and high jumps, as well as make figures in the air, he needs to apply more force to do so. Ripple can do both jumps and acrobatics will no trouble and without using any energy.

I give this to Ripple

I disagree, a head-shot from Ripple wouldn't do any damage to Deku, he defeated someone who can casually defeat five peole who are far stronger than Ripple, so he can one-shot her with any attack.

Also, Deku doesn't really need to apply much strength to jump, and his stamina is extremely high so he is not going to be tired any time soon.

Why did you count his vote? He is saying that she can one-shot him, that she can withstand his attacks, and that Deku needs a lot of energy to jump, but all that is clearly wrong.

Also, don't twist my argument, please.

• I said that Ripple can one-shot him ONLY if she head-shots him. I said that Ripple killed a stronger magical girl by head-shotting her: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el8JJSJVepE&t=624s
  • Ripple can withstand the WIND produced by his punches and shockwaves, NOT the punches and shockwaves themselves
  • Deku needs MORE energy than Ripple to jump high and do acrobatics/manoeuvers in mid-air, NOT "a lot"

First, no, she can't one-shot him with head-shots, that's like saying Deku's durability is weaker in his head, also, these "stronger magical girls" are much weaker than Deku, and Deku didn't get one-shotted even by High 8-C attacks.

Resistance doesn't give her immunity, especially with attacks that can one-shot people much stronger than her.

I don't know what you're trying to argue here, are you saying that she has more stamina than Deku or what? Because that's not true.

You seem to have forgotten something: this is 8-C Deku, not High 8-C Deku. Check the OP.

Do you know how a human body works? The forehead is among the weakest parts of a human body. 8-C or not, if you get striked there, you're gonna get severely damaged by a closely-as-strong attack.

I never denied that Deku's attacks will affect and hurt Ripple. What I'm saying is Deku will have a very hard time landing a clear, direct hit on her. She'll likely be caught in the wind and shockwaves, but not the punch itself, the strongest part of the attack. The longer the distance crossed, the weaker the attack will be; that's basic physics.

Ripple is far more agile than Deku, as well. And before you say anything, Agility =/= Speed.

I'm watching Boku no Hero. I'm well aware that Deku's stamina is very large. But he's still affected by fatigue; Ripple isn't.

And regardless of your stamina, you're still gonna use energy to do tricky manoeuvers, jump high, run fast, etc. Ripple barely ever uses any for those.

What? This Deku is more powerful and durable than the one who fought Muscular, OFA 100% doesn't increase durability.

Not necessarily, Deku has been hit in the head by attacks much stronger than Ripple's.

It seems you don't know that Deku can shoot air blast with hundreds of meters of range and can still hurt.

Can she fight with two broken arms and after using hysterical strength?

Deku's been hit in the head by punches, kicks, etc. Not pierced by sharp objects.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, I'm not as up-to-date with the BNHA manga.

I don't think we use the piercing attacks argument in tiers higher than 9-B but anyway:

0156-010

Therefir said:
First, no, she can't one-shot him with head-shots, that's like saying Deku's durability is weaker in his head, also, these "stronger magical girls" are much weaker than Deku, and Deku didn't get one-shotted even by High 8-C attacks.
Muscular was not taking Midoriya seriously at that time. But anyways, he can take the High 8-C backlash of 100% with a broken arm, rather than his entire body getting shredded.

"We don't use peircing attacks argument in tiers higher than 9-B"

Uhhh no, if an 8-C with a sword fights an 8-C+. The 8-C+ will absolutely take a ton of damage from that sword/knife. More force over a smaller area means you need a higher level of durability to withstand that attack. An 8-C could probably harm a low-end 8-B with a sword. Though at that point you'd need to hit them in the eyes or something like that.

Exactly, piercing weapons have their energy concentrated on the tips. Shuriken, kunai and swords are piercing weapons. If Ripple hits Deku's forehead, eyes, heart or neck, it's gonna hurt like a bitch, if not kill him.

Therefir said:
It seems you don't know that Deku can shoot air blast with hundreds of meters of range and can still hurt.
Can you please stop twisting and misinterprating my words? I watch the show, ofc I know what he can do. I LITERALLY said twice that Ripple WILL get hurt by the shockwaves of the punches, but the further she is from the initial point of the attack (the fist), the weaker the shockwave will be. I repeat, that's basic physics. And by her nature as a MGRP magical girl, she has resistance to the wind produced by the punches, so she'll be much less distabilized than other opponents.

That manga page doesn't prove anything to your statement. It doesn't show that he actually was struck by the rock, at best it scraped him. On the panel where he screams, Deku doesn't have visible injury on his head, and even if he did, it would count as slashing, not piercing.

Therefir said:
What? This Deku is more powerful and durable than the one who fought Muscular, OFA 100% doesn't increase durability.
As an 8-C, he's not. On his profile, it's clearly states:

Large Building level+, far higher with 1,000,000% (Knocked out Muscular, who had overpowered Izuku's previous usage of One For All 100%)

The version of Deku who knocked out Muscular was the High 8-C version, not the 8-C version. This matchup uses the latter. So, no. Deku can't curb-overpower Ripple at all. He has the AP advantage, I agree, but not as a High 8-C.

Therefir said:
Can she fight with two broken arms and after using hysterical strength?
In her last fight, she was fighting to the death with another MG with a gouged eye, a cut, bleeding arm and at night with barely any lights on, and she still won.

Poinciana1971 said:
I vote for Izuku for Therefir reasons.
But his reasons are mainly based on his misinterpretation of the matchup. He was using High 8-C Izuku, when the OP clearly says to use the 8-C version.

@VersusJunkie54 "Muscular was not taking Midoriya seriously at that time. But anyways, he can take the High 8-C backlash of 100% with a broken arm, rather than his entire body getting shredded."

Muscular holding back was probably still High 8-C, no other enemies including Chisaki could cause that amount of damage.

"Uhhh no, if an 8-C with a sword fights an 8-C+. The 8-C+ will absolutely take a ton of damage from that sword/knife. More force over a smaller area means you need a higher level of durability to withstand that attack. An 8-C could probably harm a low-end 8-B with a sword. Though at that point you'd need to hit them in the eyes or something like that."

Sorry but this is the more ******** thing I ever, who told you that?? A 8-C can't hurt a 8-B without hax, and is not like Deku can't wistand sharp objects, or you forgot his fight against Chisaki?

blades themselfs give a new tier, which is why people can get 9-C for having a sword, because a sword can do that amount of damage.

We do not assume that guns in fiction hurt people beyond their own tier, but they are a lot of force on a small area kinds of weapons as well

DodoNova2 said:
That's right, for a fair match, I use the same tier for each
I wasn't talking about High 8-C Deku, I was talking about his durability.

@GoldenScorpions

"Can you please stop twisting and misinterprating my words? I watch the show, ofc I know what he can do. I LITERALLY said twice that Ripple WILL get hurt by the shockwaves of the punches, but the further she is from the initial point of the attack (the fist), the weaker the shockwave will be. I repeat, that's basic physics. And by her nature as a MGRP magical girl, she has resistance to the wind produced by the punches, so she'll be much less distabilized than other opponents."

I'm not twisting your words, I'm just saying that even at a very long distance, the air blast can still kill her..

"That manga page doesn't prove anything to your statement. It doesn't show that he actually was struck by the rock, at best it scraped him. On the panel where he screams, Deku doesn't have visible injury on his head, and even if he did, it would count as slashing, not piercing."

Chisaki can move those rocks, Deku was hit in the neck with one of them, and why is not piercing?

"The version of Deku who knocked out Muscular was the High 8-C version, not the 8-C version. This matchup uses the latter. So, no. Deku can't curb-overpower Ripple at all. He has the AP advantage, I agree, but not as a High 8-C."

Once again I was talking about Deku's durability, OFA 100% doesn't increase durability, his arms doesn't explode in his clash against Muscular, and Muscular holding back was still High 8-C considering that he can break Deku's arm, and Deku couldn't hurt him at all.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
blades themselfs give a new tier, which is why people can get 9-C for having a sword, because a sword can do that amount of damage.

We do not assume that guns in fiction hurt people beyond their own tier, but they are a lot of force on a small area kinds of weapons as well
Deku can still take piercing attacks from people much stronger than her.

You really don't get it, do you? This version of Deku is BEFORE he ever fought Muscular. Stop bringing that Villain in the argument

No, OP said that we are using current Deku, and manga Deku is the current Deku.

For the "weak spot attack" thing, I'm not counting bullets anyway, I'm aware of that rule.

Imagine an average human with a homing attack power. He's facing the strongest man in the world (our irl world). The average guy throws a shooting star at the mucle-man's forehead and it lands. The muscle-man dies; just because he's several times stronger than the average human doesn't mean he won't die.

This is the same thing going on here.

Therefir said:
@VersusJunkie54
A 8-C can't hurt a 8-B without hax
What? How and since when? If an 8-B character fight an 8-C character, it simply means than nothing the 8-C guy does can one-shot the 8-B guy. But the 8-C guy can still damage the 8-B guy. Having 8-B durability means that nothing below 8-B one-shots you (except hax), while any attack 8-B or above can one-shot you (keyword: ca, not will).

GoldenScorpions said:
For the "weak spot attack" thing, I'm not counting bullets anyway, I'm aware of that rule.

Imagine an average human with a homing attack power. He's facing the strongest man in the world (our irl world). The average guy throws a shooting star at the mucle-man's forehead and it lands. The muscle-man dies; just because he's several times stronger than the average human doesn't mean he won't die.

This is the same thing going on here.
I need to ask someone above the piercing attacks in these tiers, I don't think it works like that in tiers higher than 9-C, since our wiki works with joules, not with pressure or penetrating objects.

What? How and since when? If an 8-B character fight an 8-C character, it simply means than nothing the 8-C guy does can one-shot the 8-B guy. But the 8-C guy can still damage the 8-B guy. Having 8-B durability means that nothing below 8-B one-shots you (except hax), while any attack 8-B or above can one-shot you (keyword: ca, not will).

If this 8-C character can hurt the 8-B one, then the 8-C character is actually 8-B, that's simple.

DodoNova2 said:
Yeah the actual 8-C deku
That's all he said. Manga-Deku is High 8-C, not 8-C. He literally says the used version here is the 8-C one, NOT the High 8-C one, both in his comment and the description.

Therefir said:
I guess we're using current manga Deku
You are the one who assumed it was High 8-C Deku, not it clearly says it's not. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back