• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izuku Fight a Ninja (it's not what you think)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Therefir said:
What? How and since when? If an 8-B character fight an 8-C character, it simply means than nothing the 8-C guy does can one-shot the 8-B guy. But the 8-C guy can still damage the 8-B guy. Having 8-B durability means that nothing below 8-B one-shots you (except hax), while any attack 8-B or above can one-shot you (keyword: ca, not will).
If this 8-C character can hurt the 8-B one, then the 8-C character is actually 8-B, that's simple.
Not necesserily. If I try to attack someone with a knife, the damage will be VERY different depending on where I stab him. If I stab him in the neck or heart, it won't have the same effect than if I stab him in the leg or arm.

That's all he said. Manga-Deku is High 8-C, not 8-C. He literally says the used version here is the 8-C one, NOT the High 8-C one, both in his comment and the description.

Therefir said:
I guess we're using current manga Deku
You are the one who assumed it was High 8-C Deku, not it clearly says it's not. -_-

Current manga Deku is "At least 8-C+, higher with 20%.

Deku is High 8-C only with 100%, I'm not arguing this, I'm saying that Deku doesn't get one-shotted by a High 8-C like a casual Muscular, albeit Deku still can't hurt Muscular because the tier difference.

Therefir said:
GoldenScorpions said:
For the "weak spot attack" thing, I'm not counting bullets anyway, I'm aware of that rule.

Imagine an average human with a homing attack power. He's facing the strongest man in the world (our irl world). The average guy throws a shooting star at the mucle-man's forehead and it lands. The muscle-man dies; just because he's several times stronger than the average human doesn't mean he won't die.

This is the same thing going on here.
I need to ask someone above the piercing attacks in these tiers, I don't think it works like that in tiers higher than 9-C, since our wiki works with joules, not with pressure or penetrating objects.
It is basic physics. Where does this absurd Idea that it doesn't work above 9-C/9-B come from? More force over a smaller area like a point, or a sharp edge will do more damage and simpily require you to have greater durability. That is basic physics. Penetration doesn't just magically stop at those tiers. It scales with the AP of the person wielding the sword.

You're calling my argument "********" yet you're hardly presenting any evidence opposing my claim. You're merely saying "Nuh it can't be because I don't want it"

The exceptions to this rule is if a character is barely harmed or unaffected by blades in their tier. In Deku's case, he is able to resist those kinds of attacks from Chisak iirc.

@GoldenScorpion.

You obviously did not comprehend my comment fully. I said that an 8-C may be able to harm an 8-B with a blade. But that is probably gonna be limited to scratches and perhaps a strike to the eyes. Then again, this is high-balling it and assuming said blade is ridiculously sharp.

@Ricsi-viragosi

I NEVER said blades ignore durability. I said that they CAN allow you to harm someone above your tier. Don't strawman me.

I agree the damage done from an 8-C to an 8-B will be limited to small wounds and the 8-C will thus have to land multiple attacks to kill... which Ripple can as her magic is literally to always hit her target. All it means is that the 8-C has nothing to one-shot the 8-B. But like I said above, it also depends on what body part you strike. Attacking the eye, neck, heart or forehead will be far more effective than attacking the chest, legs or arms.

@VersusJunkie54 I called your argument ******** because you said a 8-C can hurt a 8-B being with a sharp object, but now that you specified what you mean I can understand now. But still, if you can slightly damage a baseline 8-B, then your tier is High 8-C+, at least that's how it works here.

Therefir said:
Current manga Deku is "At least 8-C+, higher with 20%.

Deku is High 8-C only with 100%, I'm not arguing this, I'm saying that Deku doesn't get one-shotted by a High 8-C like a casual Muscular, albeit Deku still can't hurt Muscular because the tier difference.
Either your words are partial nonsense, or Deku's profile is severely lacking. His profile says that Muscular-Izuku is at the High 8-C key. Regular 8-C+ Deku is Stain-Izuku

Izuku

Therefir said:
@VersusJunkie54 I called your argument ******** because you said a 8-C can hurt a 8-B being with a sharp object, but now that you specified what you mean I can understand now. But still, if you can slightly damage a baseline 8-B, then your tier is High 8-C+, at least that's how it works here.
That is only if you slightly harm a 8-B with physical strikes, like punches, kicks, etc. Harming them with a blade is different, and they're unlikley to scale above their current tier.

Also, you keep saying that Deku doesn't get one-shotted by High 8-C attacks

Then please explain why his Durability is 8-C+ for all the keys

Izuku é

It's mainly because those High 8-C attacks seriously injured him.

GoldenScorpions said:
Also, you keep saying that Deku doesn't get one-shotted by High 8-C attacks
Then please explain why his Durability is 8-C+ for all the keys

Izuku é
He's still 8-C+ since High 8-C attacks still break his bones, etc. Though the energy difference between the higher end of 8-C and low-Mid end of High 8-C is small enough that he can get away with a broken limb, rather than being instagibbed like one would imagine.

But he's still 8-C+ in dura, no matter how you spin it.

If 100% Deku took High 8-C attacks from Muscular and survived, then why doesn't 100% Deku have High 8-C durability?

Though, to be honest, the version of Deku in this VS is Stain-Deku (max 20%), not Muscular-Deku, so it doesn't matter here anyway.

GoldenScorpions said:
If 100% Deku took High 8-C attacks from Muscular and survived, then why doesn't 100% Deku have High 8-C durability?
Though, to be honest, the version of Deku in this VS is Stain-Deku (max 20%), not Muscular-Deku, so it doesn't matter here anyway.
That attack was never High 8-C to begin with. It was a casual hit from Muscular Anything above 8-C+ for base Deku is wank.

We are using current manga Deku Golden, the OP said that is "actual Deku" and Deku vs Stain is not actual even to the anime.

VersusJunkie54 said:
That attack was never High 8-C to begin with. It was a casual hit from Muscular Anything above 8-C+ for base Deku is wank.
Yeah, but like you said, he is not instantly one-shotted, anyway is not like Ripple is High 8-C.

For the last time, we are NOT using manga-Deku! Read the goddamn OP, for Pete's sake! It says 8-C Deku. Current-manga-Deku is High 8-C.

He even confirmed it when you asked him.

DodoNova2 said:
Yeah the actual 8-C deku

Deku is High 8-C only with 100%, current manga Deku can only use 8% to 20% without hurting himself, he is still 8-C but higher.

GoldenScorpions said:
For the last time, we are NOT using manga-Deku! Read the goddamn OP, for Pete's sake! It says 8-C Deku. Current-manga-Deku is High 8-C.
He even confirmed it when you asked him.

DodoNova2 said:
Yeah the actual 8-C deku
Manga Deku is Not High 8-C. And you kinda have to use Manga Deku if you want this match to be added. Manga is the primary canon after all.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Manga Deku is Not High 8-C. And you kinda have to use Manga Deku if you want this match to be added. Manga is the primary canon after all.
I badly expressed myself here. I meant that we aren't using latest-manga-Deku, who's stronger than Stain-Deku

Well, we're using actual Deku, the OP didn't say anything about Stain-Deku.

We have 8-C+ vs 8-C. Back to the argument: Deku can kill Ripple in 1 punch if he gets a clean, direct hit. Ripple can kill Deku with well-placed shuriken in forehead/neck/heart and Deku has nothing to actually block the projectiles (like a shield or barrier). Or Ripple needs to damage Deku over time.

Deku needs a short charging time before using a specific % of One for All. During that time, Ripple will have already thrown shuriken, since her weapon summoning is instantaneous.

Deku's punches creates shockwaves of violent winds, causing him to have equal range to Ripple. Ripple can resist the wind force created by the punches and still move through them, at least to some extent

Deku has more AP and Durability. Ripple has homing attacks, more stamina/resistance to fatigue, more agility and faster charging speed (even with equalized speed, charging speed remains proportional to combat speed)

Basically it boils down to, which will happen first:

• Deku lands a clean, direct hit on Ripple
  • Ripple pierces Deku's vital parts with projectiles, OR she tires him out
Personally, having seen both series, I think Ripple wins high-dif because of everything I've said before. If you disagree, Therefir, that's fine. Just don't try to invalidate my vote or twist my words just because you haven't seen MGRP and want Deku to win.

"Deku can kill Ripple in 1 punch if he gets a clean, direct hit. Ripple can kill Deku with well-placed shuriken in forehead/neck/heart and Deku has nothing to actually block the projectiles (like a shield or barrier). Or Ripple needs to damage Deku over time."

Deku should be able to knock out or kill Ripple with a 20% air blast, so he doesn't need a direct hit, Deku's forehead/neck are not weaker than the rest of his body, since Chisaki attacked his neck and he was still able to fight, and to attack the heart directly you need to destroy his chest, and Deku can use his iron armor soles (That can withstand High 8-C+/8-B attacks) to blocks some attacks.

"Deku needs a short charging time before using a specific % of One for All. During that time, Ripple will have already thrown shuriken, since her weapon summoning is instantaneous."

Not really, and I'm pretty sure we assume that Deku have Full Cowl at the start of the fight.

"Deku's punches creates shockwaves of violent winds, causing him to have equal range to Ripple. Ripple can resist the wind force created by the punches and still move through them."

Ripple can only resist the wind resistance while moving at high speeds, not air blasts that can hurt 8-C+ beings. "Resistance to air resistance (no matter where or how fast she moves or fights, she won't be hindered or slowed by air resistance" this resistance is ********, anyone in fiction that can move at high speeds has this resistance.

"Deku has more AP and Durability. Ripple has homing attacks, resistance to fatigue, more agility and faster attack speed (even with equalized speed, attack speed remains proportionally higher to combat speed)"

Deku has also faster attack speed with his air blasts.

I'm gonna tell you what's going to happen, assuming that she is not going to fight in close combat, sooner or later she will be hitted by air blasts, considering that Deku can fire 5 air blasts at the same time, and that they can hit people faster than Deku, when that happens everything would be over, she wouldn't able to run from Deku anymore.

So, I'm voting for Deku for massive AP and durability advantage, he defeated a guy who can casually defeat five people much stronger than Ripple, he is also smarter and have more combat experience than hers, and surprisingly, Deku have the range advantage.

Errrr......

• 8-C Deku is Used Here, No High 8-C so Deku Post Stein
But it seems that Deku still has the AP advantage, he is just higher into 8-C than Ripple

1) Okay for the heart, since he has protection there. The forehead and neck are weaker than other parts of the body for ANY HUMAN. Go check wikipedia or forums for Pete's sake.

Why aren't those Iron Armor Soles mentioned on his profile?

2) The OP never precised if he starts with Full Cowl. Without it, Deku needs charging time,at least longer than Ripple to summon and throw projectiles.

3) It's not "********" like you call it, because no matter how she moves or fights, she will never get hindered by wind. The wind created by Deku's punches would normally create a strong wind pressure towards Ripple, but she can ignore it because of her ability and perfectly move/fight like there was none.

4) Oh yeah? What proof do you have of that? Since attack speed isn't equalized, Ripple's attack speed remains Hypersonic+. Deku's attacks will be Supersonic at most with 20%.

5) What I've been trying to explain and you seem to ignore it is that Ripple will immediately start using her homing attacks. Deku won't be able to pin her fast enough by the time he receives a shuriken in the forehead or neck.

6) More combat experience than hers, and surprisingly, Deku have the range advantage. If you would stop with the blatant downplaying of Ripple without even knowing jack-shit from her franchise, maybe we could a civilized debate. Ripple has several months of experience as a magical girl. Deku doesn't have the range advantage. Deku's profiles says "Several tens of meters" while Ripple's says "Dozens of meters"; it's pretty much the same thing.

Okay for the heart, since he has protection there. The forehead and neck are weaker than other parts of the body for ANY HUMAN.

It doesn't matter, Deku has good durability feats in those places, obviously he's a superhuman being, so standard human weaknesses do not apply to him.

Why aren't those Iron Armor Soles mentioned on his profile?

I'm going to make a thread about it, he also used iron soles to block some attacks from Chisaki.

The OP never precised if he starts with Full Cowl. Without it, Deku needs charging time,at least longer than Ripple to summon and throw projectiles.

The OP specified 8-C Deku, and Deku is only 8-C with Full Cowl.

It's not "********" like you call it, because no matter how she moves or fights, she will never get hindered by wind. The wind created by Deku's punches would normally create a strong wind pressure towards Ripple, but she can ignore it because of her ability and perfectly move/fight like there was none.

Almost everyone in fiction have the same resistance, and it has nothing to do with Deku's shockwaves. Air resistance is not 8-C while moving at hypersonic speeds, so her resistance is useless.

Oh yeah? What proof do you have of that? Since attack speed isn't equalized, Ripple's attack speed remains Hypersonic+. Deku's attacks will be Supersonic at most with 20%.

The OP doesn't specify something like that, and in her profile she doesn't have attack speed.

What I've been trying to explain and you seem to ignore it is that Ripple will immediately using her homing attacks. Deku won't be able to pin her fast enough by the time he receives a shuriken in the forehead or neck.

I'm going to said it again, Deku have good durability feats in his forehead and neck, he doesn't have this weakness, he is a superhuman being.

If you would stop with the blatant downplaying of Ripple without even knowing jack-shit from her franchise, maybe we could a civilized debate. Ripple has several months of experience as a magical girl. Deku doesn't the range advantage. Deku's profiles says "Several tens of meters" while Ripple's says "Dozens of meters"; it's pretty much the same thing.

Deku has already fought several villains in the last year, that's why I say he has more combat experience than her. Also, Deku's range is actually hundreds of meters, I don't know why I put several tens of meters.

This is going nowhere, I'm done. You're stubbornly saying things that go against the very nature of human bodies and physics. I'm voting Ripple, I brought plenty of counter-arguments, I'm done.

I'll just comment on this stupid "superhuman being = no weakness to vulnerable human spots" thing. Magical girls in MGRP are also superhuman beings. Ripple killed another magical girl (who was stronger than her) by throwing a shuriken right between her eyes, and she died instantly. Just because you're superhuman doesn't make you immune to basic human body functionality.

If attack speed isn't precised in a profile, that means it's equal to the other speeds. In Ripple's case, her combat speed is Hypersonic+, and her atk speed has no specifications, so it's also Hypersonic+.

And in case you didn't realize (for whatever reason): all of Ripple's projectiles aren't regular weapons, they are magical, making them far more powerful than any normal weapon.

This is going nowhere, I'm done. You're stubbornly saying things that go against the very nature of human bodies and physics. I'm voting Ripple, I brought plenty of counter-arguments, I'm done

What is your problem? I already gave you proof that Deku can take attacks in his "vulnerable human spots", and by people much stronger than her.

Ripple killed another magical girl (who was stronger than her) by throwing a shuriken right between her eyes, and she died instantly. Just because you're superhuman doesn't make you immune to basic human body functionality.

And do you think Deku is stupid and is not going to dodge or block her attacks?

If attack speed isn't precised in a profile, that means it's equal to the other speeds. In Ripple's case, her combat speed is Hypersonic+, and her atk speed has no specifications, so it's also Hypersonic+.

Okay, DodoNova can you equalize attack speed? I don't think is fair for Deku to fight against someone with Hypersonic+ attack speed according to Golden.

And in case you didn't realize (for whatever reason): all of Ripple's projectiles aren't regular weapons, they are magical, making them far more powerful than any normal weapon.

WTF? I've never heard something like that before, you're lying.

Yeah equalize speed. If this chick leads with shurikens or whatever, Deku will have absolutely no opportunity to even defend himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back