• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Revisions: It's A Long One People

The only thing I disagree with is Tsuyu scaling to Lida. Let’s not forget that Chimera (whatever his name is) his his own strength to slams them together, not only do they bleed but they also get knocked out.

I also disagree with Endeavor scaling to 7-C. That is the same man who was clashing with AM not too long ago and the one he was gonna fire off was something Weak AM wouldn’t be able to takes. Also iirc, AFO said that he hasn’t been trying since he wanted to make AM squirm or something along that line

The only thing I disagree with is Tsuyu scaling to Lida. Let’s not forget that Chimera (whatever his name is) his his own strength to slams them together, not only do they bleed but they also get knocked out.

I also disagree with Endeavor scaling to 7-C. That is the same man who was clashing with AM not too long ago and the one he was gonna fire off was something Weak AM wouldn’t be able to takes. Also iirc, AFO said that he hasn’t been trying since he wanted to make AM squirm or something along that line
And Endeavor Took air canons to the face and clashed with them
At Kamino Afo could not blast clean through his flames they canceled each other out

Last edited:
7-C Endeavor is not an issue. He managed to clash with an Air Cannon enhanced by Springlike Limbs, which is what achieved the 6.3 Kiloton feat. He also tanks the base version that one shots Best Jeanist who has 8-A durability. As far as All Might and All for One are concerned, they should get an "At least 7-C" rating since the former could further increase his power by stacking more quirks.

@Jackof_noTrades068 u pretty much are saying that Endeavor is on the same lvl as AM. It’s already beeen established that he still feels powerless against him so no I still disagree
No he’s on a similar level to a heavily weakened all might that basically had next to no one for all(Kamino All might)
Weakened All Might and Wounded All might are still much stronger even if hes 7-C
And endeavor is portrayed in the fight to take similar amounts of damage from shigaraki as 45% Deku took as well nothing in the universe is really contradicting this so it’s alright.

It would be contradicting if he got a 7-B rating like Machia 100% Deku and Wounded-Prime All might

Speaking of Machia 7-B why is it assumed that he destroyed that chunk of the mountain in one hit? Wouldn't it be better to assume he did it in a longer time frame with multiple hits. Since as far as I can remember having read the manga and watched the anime there is no indication he did it in a single attack at least in the manga unless that anime added something.

Speaking of Machia 7-B why is it assumed that he destroyed that chunk of the mountain in one hit? Wouldn't it be better to assume he did it in a longer time frame with multiple hits. Since as far as I can remember having read the manga and watched the anime there is no indication he did it in a single attack at least in the manga unless that anime added something.
Because in the anime it shows that the blow was dealt in one hit
And I also Doubt Gran Torino would’ve survived Multiple attacks from Machia

Last edited:
Wouldn't the manga take precedent over the anime since the manga is the main cannon to the story.
Actually when something isn’t clear in the manga and the anime clears it up then we use that
In the case of the Machia calc the Manga panel is still what got pixel scaled not the anime the anime is just for context

if the manga is unquantifiable look to the anime for further context

Yeah but it is Heavily Implied that it was one Blow as the anime cuts the instant he slaps the ground
Gigantomachia slapping the ground there does not mean that was what caused all the destruction we see later... The fact that it cuts away at all means that it shouldn't be assumed.

No. U would STIL be putting Endeavor on the same realm as AM. Literally Endeavor still thinks he can’t compete against AFO. The same AFO that was holding back on AM (the hero was doing the same) is also the same one that was going toe to toe vs WAM so why in the world would u wanna scale Endeavor to someone that he knows is still leagues above him???

No. U would STIL be putting Endeavor on the same realm as AM. Literally Endeavor still thinks he can’t compete against AFO. The same AFO that was holding back on AM (the hero was doing the same) is also the same one that was going toe to toe vs WAM so why in the world would u wanna scale Endeavor to someone that he knows is still leagues above him???
He was chasing after and couldn’t compete against Wounded to Prime all might that’s the all might Endeavor couldn’t compete with and he likely didn’t know all might was getting weaker
And even at Kamino he was simply a bad match up for Afo because he could cancel out his fire and could amp his Air canon even further and even then all might wasnt taking the air canons the best
You could argue 45% Deku took Shigaraki’s Air canon better

Like at Kamino for Endeavor it seemed to be a it’s your fight type deal with Endeavor Motivating him to keep fighting as trying to just beat up Afo himself was not logical Afo would be his counter
I don’t see the issue 7-C endeavor has the feats to back it up and he’s still way weaker than Weakened Wounded and Prime all might

I wouldnt have an issue with it either if AFO didn't held back. Even Edgeshot was dodging and things like that against AFO. AM and AFO were going all out against each other the moment everyone got out of the way, do u think he displayed that same power vs the other heroes?

I wouldnt have an issue with it either if AFO didn't held back. Even Edgeshot was dodging and things like that against AFO. AM and AFO were going all out against each other the moment everyone got out of the way, do u think he displayed that same power vs the other heroes?
I mean Afo used a casual Air canon attack to accomplish that 6 kiloton feat
So due to it being casual it’s safe to say he used a similar level of power he used against the heroes like Jeanist and Endeavor to do that feat he just cranked it up against all might

And Edgeshot dodging things from Afo is likely just a feat for him and he is implied to be really fast

So I’m not disagreeing that Kamino all might is stronger it’s not unfair to say they’re in a similar order of magnitude to endeavor

I'm back, the new wiki looks weird and confusing. Though I don't know if that's because it's different from what I'm used to.

Remember that in universe Endeavor is comparable to 45% Izuku, which is slightly more than 2x weaker than 100%. Endeavor and Aizawa also stated Shigaraki's got power comparable to All Might, which no one contested like Gran Torino or Izuku who knows All Might's power. The doctor did state he's not quite on par with All Might, which can mean he's weaker but comparable. At the least they're talking about Kamino All Might who is the weakest version.

Not only that but Shigaraki is at 75% completion, and 100% should at least be Kamino AFO tier, which means the gap between percentages shouldn't be that big. Also they seem to posses the same Quirks, Air Walk, Air Cannon, and Forcible Quirk Activation is just some of what we've seen.

At the least Shigaraki is comparable to AFO's 7-C feat, since it was extremely casual and Endeavor himself could clash against a enhanced Air Cannon from AFO. And as people pointed out, the normal Air Cannon can pierce straight through Best Jeanist who is 8-A, yet Endeavor is just fine from being hit by it. So he's clearly far superior to normal 8-As in the verse, like Jeanist and Ryukyu.

Also AFO and All Might can be over 7.5x stronger (One shot level) and they'd still be 7-C.

Well for me I know for a fact he should scale to the War arc, but in Kamino? no I disagree from what ive said above. If he could get 2 keys that would be great

Well for me I know for a fact he should scale to the War arc, but in Kamino? no I disagree from what ive said above. If he could get 2 keys that would be great
I mean nothing in the story implies Endeavor really got much stronger between Kamino and the War while he likely did get stronger I doubt it’s drastic enough to jump him from Just an 8-A to a 7-C and allowing him to take attacks that would one shot him only a few months ago.
It just doesn’t sound right

What are the conclusions and what do you have left to do here?

Back