• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It's About Time We Got That Weapon Control Page, Eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already addressed it above. I mainly just want us to keep weapon creation and other unrelated abilities separate from weapon control.

I obviously agree with keeping them separate.
As for @Vietthai96's suggestion, it doesn't have to go to waste. Perhaps we can use elements of his proposal to flesh out the weapon creation and/or Weapon control pages respectively?

ColorfulSelfassuredEyas-max-1mb.gif

Also, could you add characters from Dark Souls to the list, since a lot of boss weapons are bonded to their souls, change shape/size to fit the wielder, etc.?
🥺👉👈

So what are the conclusions here so far? That the initial suggestion has been accepted, but that we should keep weapon creation and other mostly unrelated abilities separate from the definitions in the instruction page?

So what are the conclusions here so far? That the initial suggestion has been accepted, but that we should keep weapon creation and other mostly unrelated abilities separate from the definitions in the instruction page?
That seems to be the case.

Okay. Do we have enough agreement for somebody to create this page now then?

Yeah, sorry for my lack of input on this thread for the past couple of days. I started my exams, so I'll be quite busy for a couple of weeks.
I think I can create the page though, if everyone's okay with it at this point.

Yeah, sorry for my lack of input on this thread for the past couple of days. I started my exams, so I'll be quite busy for a couple of weeks.
I think I can create the page though, if everyone's okay with it at this point.
uh oh, sorry for bumping, i don't know you busy with real life stuff, good luck with your exam though

Okay. Thanks.
No problem.

Also the page is up.

I locked it.

I guess we can start giving the power to the characters who deserve it, starting with those mentioned in the page itself and this thread.
Knowledgeable members and staff should preferrably be called to establish the best way to word it on profiles.

Also, sorry if I say this only now, but I'd remove this bolded bit:

Freely summon weapons to one's side telekinetically.

Saying the weapons are summoned telekinetically leaves out those characters who summon the weapon from thin air, and is kinda redundant with the first point.
The only change needed should be remove the workd "telekinetically".

characters who summon the weapon from thin air,
I don't mind removing the word (nvm, I don't think I can since the page is locked), but wouldn't summoning or conjuring a weapon from thin air be more inline with actual Summoning or Weapon Creation rather than Weapon Control?

Well it is sad that my suggestion doesn't make it through, but well, it is good that our wiki have new ability
Like I said, elements from your proposal can still be used to improve the individual pages, particularly the Weapon Creation page imo.

I don't mind removing the word (nvm, I don't think I can since the page is locked), but wouldn't summoning or conjuring a weapon from thin air be more inline with actual Summoning or Weapon Creation rather than Weapon Control?
If the weapon exists elsewhere and is just teleported there, then I'd say it's summon just like moving your sword through the air is telekinesis, and I thought Weapon Control was meant to cover all these subtypes.

Also, I can unlock the page if people want to make further tweaks.

If the weapon exists elsewhere and is just teleported there, then I'd say it's summon just like moving your sword through the air is telekinesis, and I thought Weapon Control was meant to cover all these subtypes.
Yeah, fair enough.
Also, I can unlock the page if people want to make further tweaks.
You can unlock it now if you want me to remove the wording.

Like I said, elements from your proposal can still be used to improve the individual pages, particularly the Weapon Creation page imo.
Yes, perhaps we can continue with improving the Weapons Creation page in this thread after our initial work here is done?

Last edited:
Naturally I support this. Proposed it ages ago and happy to see a page be made for it.

This should replace all the "Limited Telekinesis" or "Telekinesis" users who only have the ability for controlling a particular weapon, as you said.
MY BOIS ASTA AND LIEBE GET THIS NEW ABILITY LET'S GO

ahem Anyways, I agree with this. I can edit Asta's and Liebe's pages to have this ability when needed, though Asta's profile will need to be unlocked.

Edit: Only Post-Timeskip Asta needs to be unlocked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back