• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Itachi Uchiha (Composite) vs Ulquiorra Cifer (Composite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kudos don't do anything, you know.

We reached the 200 messages already and Itachi is declared the winner and we didn't mention anything about the Amaterasu, so how many of you agrees we should lock this right now with a message Itachi hax stomps or something like that?

Do you know how a winner is declared in a match?

There hasn't even been a Grace period.

Itachi: (Astral, Callsign, WrathofItachi) - 3 (Rcis seems to be in favor of Itachi, but didn't vote yet)

Ulquiorra: (IMade, AppleLord, NullTerrorist, DragonEmperor23, AnonymousBlank) - 5

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Do you know how a winner is declared in a match?
There hasn't even been a Grace period.

Itachi: (Astral, Callsign, WrathofItachi) - 3 (Rcis seems to be in favor of Itachi, but didn't vote yet)

Ulquiorra: (IMade, AppleLord, NullTerrorist, DragonEmperor23, AnonymousBlank) - 5
It's more like this.

Itachi: (JohnCenaNatio, Wrath Of Itachi, DragonEmperor23, Callsign Castle, AstralKing7) - 5

Ulquiorra: (IMadeThisOn8-1-2017, AppleLord, NULL Terrorist, AnonymousBlank) - 4

Someone you mentioned switched to Itachi's side because of the speed differences, and you missed out some people.

You made the VS so you're not allowed to vote. At best it's inconclusive for Itachi. SBA places them within range of each other up to 4km, passive EE takes out Itachi immediately since Ulq only needs to see him.

AnonymousBlank said:
You made the VS so you're not allowed to vote. At best it's inconclusive for Itachi. SBA places them within range of each other up to 4km, passive EE takes out Itachi immediately since Ulq only needs to see him.
But I really wanna vote. I mean everyone gets to vote right? I live in Canada after all.

AnonymousBlank said:
Not according to this site you don't.
EDIT: ... you live in Canada? Well now I feel bad for you.
Well, since I told the administrator to lock the thread, and he is gonna lock this thread anytime soon, why don't we all sing a song or cause shitpost while we are at it?~

AnonymousBlank said:
Itachi murdered hi family and gave his brother PTSD after mentally torturing him for 3 days. Itachi clearly has issues.
I wanna see a fusion between both Itachi and Ulquiorra a fusion between two Batman emos.

But he killed his parents (and his first bro) and mentally tortured his (adopted) bro by revealing that he killed his parents.

EDIT: And Itachi turns into a bird not a bat.

AnonymousBlank said:
But he killed his parents (and his first bro) and mentally tortured his (adopted) bro by revealing that he killed his parents.
EDIT: And Itachi turns into a bird not a bat.
Okay my bad, it's a crow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back