• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It is time (Xeno Goku Vs. Rebirth Superman)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xeno Goku has been upgraded to 2-A, so here we go.

Superman is obviously in his 2-A key. Speed equalized. Both are in character. Battle takes place in front of kid Goku's original house (Grandpa Gohan's). Starting distance is 5 meters. Win via death, incap, knockout, or BFR. Otherwise SBA.

Xeno Goku:

Rebirth Superman:

682 adapts:

12-18 times baseline, but may be upgraded to something much higher. Thread idea was from here. Although may be a stomp if something recently said in it is accurate.

I have been watching the 2-A Thread, Blog, and Dragon Ball Discussion Thread, while 12-18 x baseline has been proposed, it hasn't been accepted yet, they were saving the scaling chains and AP Discussions til after they finish getting them to 2-A

Switch Prime One-Million with Rebirth Post Sun-Dips and restrict Summoning for Goku.

Then you will have a more fair and interesting fight.

Everything12 said:
I have been watching the 2-A Thread, Blog, and Dragon Ball Discussion Thread, while 12-18 x baseline has been proposed, it hasn't been accepted yet, they were saving the scaling chains and AP Discussions til after they finish getting them to 2-A
Even if he was baseline in base form, he would be reaching pretty high above that via transformations. Although I know the Super Saiyan multipliers aren't used here, the forms themselves can still be applied.

12-18 times baseline, right? You guys are forgetting SSJ, KK, or fusion multipliers.

We should wait until we get a definitive scaling chain.

Everything12 said:
What is Superman's AP anyway, what feat does he scale to?
Scale above 2-A Rebirth Superman, who could knock out The World Forger and destroy his new multiverse.

The DC Multiverse is a massively large cosmology that puts him infinite^infinite times baseline, and on top of that, Superman scales beyond a massive DC 2-A scaling chain.

DeathstroketheHedgehog said:
The DC Multiverse is a massively large cosmology that puts him infinite^infinite times baseline, and on top of that, Superman scales beyond a massive DC 2-A scaling chain.
So, in short, Superman stomps no matter what.

I'm not even surprised. 2-A punching bag Xeno Goku time.

As I said in another thread, it's like training and climbing through ranks, then reaching a huge tournament, just to get stomped in the first match. This was the first Versus Threads board for 2-A Goku, and he got stomped immediately. Although that's mainly due to my ignorance of Superman's own capabilities.

Now that I think a bit more, most fights against other 2-A's will either result in Xeno Goku getting stomped, or stomping in some cases. Xeno Goku versus Cosmic Cube Thanos.

RinneItachi said:
As I said in another thread, it's like training and climbing through ranks, then reaching a huge tournament, just to get stomped in the first match. This was the first Versus Threads board for 2-A Goku, and he got stomped immediately. Although that's mainly due to my ignorance of Superman's own capabilities.
I didn't posted this for nothing. Goku get stomped by a lot in 2-A

Source? Also Rebirth Superman's power up is temporary.

The DC Multiverse is a massively large cosmology that puts him infinite^infinite times baseline
Infinite^infinite times baseline 2-A?

As far i'm remember, Rebirth Superman is 2-A due of him scaling above The World Forger who is comparable to COIE Anti-Monitor, who could reducing infinite universes to just five even at his weakest.

That would put Superman above baseline 2-A without doubt, but nothing as absurd as infinite^infinite times baseline 2-A.

Source? Also Rebirth Superman's power up is temporary.

Isn't it like a all in one punch than he's back to normal or something

Superman's 2-A scaling chain comes from scaling above others who threatened all of creation, so the full DC 2-A cosmology is included [[1]]. To quote someone else:

"PoM Superman>reberith superman(after sun dips)>>>>>>>world forger(to one shot a charater you need to be 7 times stronger as per wikis rules)=anti monitor>specter(without the boost)>nabu>Kent and Inza Nelson> the baseline lords of chaos and order."

Iirc it is Dr. Fate Nabu who starts off the infinite^infinite scaling chain.

Nitro90 said:
Isn't it like a all in one punch than he's back to normal or something
imo it's up to interpretation. He punched once and World Forger was knocked out. The next immediate scene was him opening his eyes and Superman was back to his normal power level. So for all we know, one second passed, one minute passed, there's no clear answer to how long Superman was godmode.

Oh yeah, almost forgot about the Dark Multiverse, which views all of that like a drop of water in the sea, which World Forger scales up to since he contains all that energy. That's potentially 3 infinities, and even discluding infinities that's still unquantifiably massively above baseline, so I don't think any DB scaling chain can catch up to that.

Ignoring all infinities from either side, the whole DC Multiverse to the Dark Multiverse is still a droplet of water in a sea.

To give you an idea, 6,040,000 droplets of water would fill up a bathtub. If they said bathtub instead of sea, Rebirth Superman would still scale at a oneshot level above someone who is over six million times baseline. And I'm not too sure, but I think we could fit a couple of bathtubs in a sea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back