• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It Had To Be Done Sometime- Star-Lord (MCU) VS Han Solo

It isn't easy being an outlaw, a space outlaw that is.

Takes place on a barren and empty Titan AKA MCU Thanos home planet.

Speed UNequalized.

Both are in character but willing to kill yada yada.

Quill has all his 9-A Weapons.

Ha has all his 9-A Blasters along with his High 8-C Weapons.

Also Original Trilogy Han.

HanSolo-1

Star Lord kept up with Ironman and Spiderman in combat, while it could be arued Solo has moe experience, he has never faced someone remotely comparable to those two.

Han Solo shoots first.

In all seriousness though, Star-Lord wins due to jet boots, experiance against, and beating stronger fighters.

This is terrific but I disagree with most of you

Yes he fought an 5-A fighter however he didn't faze him, Spiderman was also able to be stomped by a enhanced human unlike Solo who also had a similair opponent with jet boosters and everything else.... If vader came to the MCU everyone with the exceptions of Thanos, Thor, and possably scarlett witch would become lifeless corpses. Han would've been a massive help in Infinity War as he would have access to much better wepons his "9-A" blasters + his precise aim makes Starlord in deep shit off the bat + access to 9-C wepons and if in charecter the Han IK would sacrifice himself to kill his opponent if he knew or thought he was going to die so honestly idk but voting

Starlord via versitality, higher tech, and also "50% human 50% celestial" XD

I'm also going with Quill.

I highly doubt Han would fare well in a fight against the likes Cad Bane and Chanath Cha, both of whom have equipment like Quill's.

Quill is used to dealing with superhuman opponents wielding all sorts of weapons. Han has more experience against the likes of Stormtroopers and peak human characters who are restricted to solid ground.

In the Last Shot novel, we see that Lando struggled against blaster wielding droids on jetpacks. He would have been killed if not for Chewie's intervention. And Lando is portrayed as being just as skilled and cunning overall as Han (may be even more cunning).

Pre volume 2 when star Lord wasn't still human and not a genetic demigod. Would've been a balanced match up.

I vote star Lord.

Soldier Blue said:
I'm also going with Quill.
I highly doubt Han would fare well in a fight against the likes Cad Bane and Chanath Cha, both of whom have equipment like Quill's.

Quill is used to dealing with superhuman opponents wielding all sorts of weapons. Han has more experience against the likes of Stormtroopers and peak human characters who are restricted to solid ground.

In the Last Shot novel, we see that Lando struggled against blaster wielding droids on jetpacks. He would have been killed if not for Chewie's intervention. And Lando is portrayed as being just as skilled and cunning overall as Han (may be even more cunning).
What???????????? Han faced Boba fett someone better than cad bane by far with same/older tech

Id argue Han Solo has far better reactions

and as a marksman is likely better aswell In his youth, Han's blindingly fast draw became almost legendary among the gunmen, petty criminals and smugglers who haunted the fringes of society. On numerous occasions, he outdrew some of the galaxy's most ruthless gunfighters, until his reputation meant that few would risk taking him on in a straight contest of blasters.

- Taken from Fact File 6
The short-range power of Solo's blaster made it effective against stormtrooper armor, while it's owner's skill made him a match for several opponents at once.

- Taken from Fact File 6
The bounty hunter gestured with the blaster. "Drop your blaster, kid, or I'll stun you right in the head and scramble your brains good. The Hutts want you alive, but they didn't say nothing about in your right mind. Drop it."

Shaking, Han dropped the blaster from his nerveless fingers. With a grunt of effort, he tried to get up, but his right leg buckled beneath him.

"My leg . . ." he mumbled. "Right leg won't take my weight . . .Shrike kicked me."

"Yeah, I saw him. Not very professional of him, but old Shrike always was hot-tempered," the bounty hunter said. Moving forward, he added, "Now I'm going to give you a hand up. Don't try--" With a demented howl, Han hurled himself headfirst into the bounty hunter's midsection.

This man was younger than Shrike, stronger and faster. But Han was fighting like a madman, with the strength borne of utter desperation.

He had nothing to lose, and he knew it.

The bounty hunter went over backward with a yell of surprise. Han threw himself after him, pummeling the man. Recovering himself, the bounty hunter slammed Han across the temple with the muzzle of his blaster.

Blood spurted, ran into Han's left eye, but the Corellian didn't let it slow him down. He clawed his way up the other's body as though it were a jungle vine and head-butted the bounty hunter, slamming his forehead into the man's nose. Han heard and felt cartilage break against the bone of his skull. The man's shrill scream rang through the night.

Cursing, the bounty hunter grappled with Han, slamming him on the back and in the kidneys with the blaster. Han grabbed his arm and slammed his hand against the permacrete, wham... WHAM! The blaster dropped from the man's fingers. Han butted the bounty hunter in the face again, ignoring the splitting of his own skin.

"You're NOT taking me!" the Corellian yelled, slamming his head into the man's face repeatedly. With a yell of terror, the bounty hunter heaved upward with all his strength and sent Han flying.

The Corellian hit, tried to roll, and slammed up against the structure that housed the turbolift. The bounty hunter, his face a gory mask from his broken nose and split lips, rushed for Han, murder in his eyes.

Han waited until the last possible second, then dodged. As the man went by, Han slammed his full weight into the other's shoulder.

The bounty hunter's head impacted with the stone structure with a crack that seemed to echo throughout the icy night.

The man jerked, went limp, then slid down the wall, to lie motionless on the permacrete.

Weaving, biting his lip, and swallowing bile, Han lurched to his feet and stumbled over to the man.

- Taken from HST1: Paradise Snare
So literally right after his fight with Garriss, another Hunter comes in, by this point Han has a busted leg and yet he throws everything he has at this guy. This Hunter, being stronger and faster than Shrike, Han withstands a blaster muzzle being smashed into his face yet that doesn't slow him down, he headbutts the Hunter breaking his nose and taking all kinds of hits and throws before killing the Hunter by slamming him into stone, his head cracking open and going limp.

^^^^These are some of the few impressice feats Han Solo has

also Han Solo has fought countless bounty hunters over the years with jetpacks and co. Starlords rockets wouldnt be anything new.

also it wouldnt be completely out of character for Han if desperate enough to pull Thermal detonator suicide run if he knows his going to die anyway.

Voting Han Solo via experience better reflexes and weaponry

also Han Solo has taken down three death wookies who are each 9-A in a span of a second

his pretty skilled despite what you may think

Back