• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Istant Death vs Nameless Glory

Oof, i didn't expect this so soon. xD

What can Yogiri do against Probability Manip stalling the match then Amane just thinking.

Without resistance to amane's other reality warping stuff, this can't go any worse than inconclusive. Both think, both get own'd. Now depending on how he deals with Amane's passives will result in whether he will lose, get stomped or inconc.

1. How strong is his fate manip?

2. What can he do against amane's probability protection?

That's about it for passives. About actives, most wishes will do the job here, from basic power null to death manip etc.

@Fire

I think that resistance comes from the resisting the hax of the Heavely Record Eater, a 4-D entity

also

"Yogiri subconsciously killed a demon lord along with his passive miasma (Which would have killed Yogiri) "

Fok, nvm then xD.

How did that work. That's thought based as i recall.

@EmperorDoom

Well it could find a chance that he doesn't use the ability, gets distracted, doesn't see him etc. Probability is what f-ed over anything everyone threw at him, and i mean anyone.

"It could find a chance that he doesnt use the ability"

How? The moment the fight starts, Yogiri will think "Die" leaving no chance to other event from prob manip to happen

Yogiri wins hands down, easy even. Look here: "no amount of time or causality manipulation which the Heavenly Record Eater possessed would change the outcome of its death at the hands of Yogiri. During this ordeal, Yogiri's power is stated to be "Beyond Fate itself".

His Death hax is just too much even for Amane.

@Earl

"Killed the Heavenly Record Eater's true form before it could kill him"

The Heavily Record contained Space-Time within himself, so infinite speed.

and Istand Death was still faster

It really ain't all that OP doe...

But yes he stomps here cus he has equal speed to Amane's passives and is infinitely more powerful.

Firephoenixearl said:
Instant Death was faster than infinite (which is basically the speed of passives).
"Passive" abilities doen't have infinite speed. They are just constantly active.

And not sure how reaction speed actually matters in a speed equal match.

The activation speed is instant. I mean it takes effect the instant the match starts. That's what i meant by infinite, not literally infinite speed.

This ain't speed equal.

Back