• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Issues with Immeasurable Speed in Ben 10

Did you all actually read my argument? I’ve said it many many many times. Sure, it’s traveling, but not at the speed you all thought it was. You can still achieve those feat without NECESSARILY moving at Immeasurable Speed.
I did.
Whether it involves traveling or not doesn’t really disregard the argument that it’s range rather than speed at that level. Sure, logic suggests that it has to be moving at that speed, but as I’ve said numerous times, this is fiction. The number of times fiction ignores logic and fails to account for such details is innumerable, just like how characters can move in timeless space or travel at FTL speeds which should be logically impossible. So, while logic says you can’t achieve that feat with just range and no speed at that level, fictional logic says otherwise.
Your entire point hinge on it being range. That does not work. It traveled.

And your point on it not being Immeasurable is outright disproven by the fact that it affected the Hypertimeline, which would mean it's Immeasurable.

You haven't disproved or actually gave something meaningfully about it not being that speed other than the fact it could be achieved by range, which is useless unless you prove it was done by range.
Try to look at it objectively. This is not an outlier, it simply means y'all are incorrect.
Calling everybody who gave the go including the staff who are knowledgeable on the subject wrong is incredibly irritating.

The feat is Immeasurable, this has been discussed to death.
Nobody said 100%.
Doesn't matter. If it has any speed and it affected the Hypertimeline then it's Immeasurable.

You haven't gave evidence of it having range to begin with, and range itself is just being "can you reach that far", the fact it traveled there would debunk your point, since it traveled that far and affected it.

It really feels like my argument hasn’t reached anyone. And Qaw hasn’t really seen everything, including all reasoning that pinpoint its flaws, and he still hasn’t responded to my question.
You can still achieve those feat without NECESSARILY moving at Immeasurable Speed.
Range can already make it possible. "But logic says" Logic says moving in timeless space should be impossible, logic says FTL speeds shouldn't be possible, and logic says light cannot exist without photons. I've provided these examples to illustrate my perspective on the core argument of Immeasurable Speed, which is: "It travels, and logic says it has to be moving at that speed." But, nobody seems to grasp it. We have strong evidence against it, but apparently, it's PIS because a bunch of power scalers says so.

Back