• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Issue with Toji Fushiguro ap scaling

Verse is Jujutsu Kaisen

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Toji_Fushiguro

Ok so for Toji his ap scaling is scaling him to teen gojo. Teen gojo has no actual attack potency scaling to put him to city level.

Toji does beat up Gojo, but this Gojo is explicitly stated to be a worn out Gojo and also a Gojo who is pre training his infinity.

https://s6.mangabeast01.com/manga/Jujutsu-Kaisen/0070-013.png

I think his justification should be scaling him above Dagon and scaling Dagon above Hanami who is tougher and more durable than Jougo who has City level durability.

Agree'd: Makstar05, LIFE_OF_KING, Nelliels

Disagree: Blackcurrant91,

Last edited:
Worn out=/=less durability. Gojo was still the most powerful Jujutsu Sorcerer alive at the time so he should still scale to Jogo easily even young.

How did one even manage to scale Jogo's Meteor to other characters physical strength? As far as I recall no one ever tanked it, it was implied that Sukuna could suffer some damage, but he is far stronger than that beat up version of Satoru Gojo.
Kento survived Jougo's attacks even with extremely weakened Cursed Energy.

I doubt that. Him creating multiple volcanoes and creating a dimension that can hold them is likely greater than a meteor that didn't even come from space.

No, Meteor is the greatest attack feat, creating something doesn't automatically translate to the actual attack power unless you can prove it.
I doubt that. Him creating multiple volcanoes and creating a dimension that can hold them is likely greater than a meteor that didn't even come from space.
This is something I also wanted to cover up later one day, the calculation assumes the speed of an actual meteor which is why its City Level.

Well the way they create the domains is via their own curse energy so yea it should apply to their ap, same way we apply starry skied dimension creation as ap or creating planet ap. This is just on lower scale.

Also this isnt about the ap criteria for the verse as a whole rn so should make a crt for that.

I'm going by the definition given for what it takes to be planet lvl and it says create or destroy and applying that to the creation of something much smaller via using your own energy which is what the characters do.

So uh I've seen no one but one person disagree with the change. I assume we're in agreement that tojis ap scaling should be for stomping dagon and not young gojo. If anyone see's this I'm gonna change it to dagon scaling.

Shes being tried for Grade 1,so she should be able to contend with the lower special grades;not all,and certainly not as strong as Gojo or Toji.
Maki can harm Dagon much like Toji can. If we're saying she does this by somewhat downscaling from Playful cloud then she's somehow in the same tier as Toji. I genuinely don't think she should scale to Playful Cloud.

Uh no, it's stated by Dagon that he distributed his power to nanami and naobito and considered her the weakest. So at best he's holding back on her since just earlier she acknowledges that he would've killed her yet in domain he kicks her and doesn't kill her. Also playful cloud isn't an amp to ap, it relies on the users own power.
Plus
0110-016.png

And
0110-004.png

Granted you could say maybe this dagon that toji fights is somehow weaker than at the start of domain but I don't think it matters much since domains give amps

Shoul you put ability resistance to poison , because he can save/eat a curse in the stomach

Curse=poison , right??

That was for sukuna's finger being a special grade object, not all curses follow that. You know the whole being the king of toxins?

Back