• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Issei Hyoudou vs Natsu Dragneel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both at their High 7-A versions. Speed equalized. Both Determined to win, but not Bloodlusted. Battle takes place in Kuoh Academy playgrounds. Issei's Diabolos Dragon Mode and Natsu's Fire Dragon King Mode are restricted.

Who will win? It's up to you!

Burning Full Fingers said:
Grrr... As much as I dislike Issei, I have to admit that he takes this with his superior versatility and hax. He just has better techniques.
You at least like his harem right? Rias and Akeno are bae

Issei for reasons above.

@Burning that's a dangerous path that you are following

Burning Full Fingers said:
I've been waiting for an opportunity to crush these Akeno fans and you end up being one of them. You're lucky I like you. :)
XD The feelings mutual brother

So are you all set about Issei being the winner? If so, somebody close this thread in order to put it on the combatants pages.

Kaltias said:
@Burning that's a dangerous path that you are following
Please. And following a sadomasochistic girl is considered a safe path. You can't imagine how happy I was when one of Sairaorg's pieces was laying the hurt on her. :)

Fabtastic Glasses said:
My favorite grill is still Yumi though
Who's Yumi?

I'm too afraid to re-read the thread to count. So I'm going to assume it's enough with my vote counted in for Issei for the reasons above.

Issei got all of the votes if my counting is right.

(Cropfist, Riiingo, Knightofannihilation666, Burning Full Fingers (Possible), Gargoyle 1, Kaltias, ZackMoon1234, Delta3000, Sir Ovens)

Issei has attack reflection, power nullification and is very familiar with anti-dragon abilities/weapons (he has his own anti dragon sword).

@Delta

yeah, it's kind of awkward fight where Issei and Natsu counter one another, but Issei is more familliar fighting against someone who counters him plus he have more hax.

Giving this one to Issei

I'm Thinking also of a fight between Laxus Dreyer and Akeno Himejima while your at it, Burning Full Fingers. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back