• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Island Survival RP Registration/Meta

Four survivors find themselves stranded on a strange new island, with no way to call for help or easily escape. The survivors must find a way to cooperate and survive until they find a way out, all while trying to avoid the dangerous wildlife that threaten their very survival. Can they work as a team to make it out alive, and will they discover the supernatural ruins found deep within the heart of the island?

Character Creation:

How this works: Before creating your character, you give me confirmation you wish to join, and I'll pick out a random power for you from here: https://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random

You can try creating weapons from the materials provided by the island, and potentially acquire new powers from possible supernatural ruins.

Regardless of the powers chosen for the players, all characters are roughly the same tier based on their feats, with maximum speed being peak human. But beware, for the vast majority of wildlife on the island are strong enough to pose a real threat to even the whole group. Don't fool around, lest you wanna become the next meal for one of the resident predators.

4 players only.

Character Template:

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Power:

Name: Donte Valley.

Personality: Lazy, kinda whiny, chats shit, doesn't like to take things seriously, will step up if he actually needs to.

Power: Sand Breath

Appearance: I had one in mind but forgot so ..... TBA

Dusty Raider said:
I have a question. Will the predators being your creations or will they be from the wiki?
They'll be a mix of original creations, species from real life, and occassionally existing monsters/species from this wiki or others.

Back