• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru Discussion Thread

Ok, blog should be done, unless i am missing something, it covers the major stuff, so good enough for me.

Going to go read the weekly manga and watch anime now, the other profiles i will work on Wednesday, again no promises.

Maybe i will even make that Low 1-C upgrade thread.

Depends on how i feel.

Making the profiles is gonna be time consuming enough, and i still have those 2-3 verses i want to make.

Real deep into that VN i mentioned before too, albeit it's like a 70 hour game, so who knows how much longer it's gonna take to finish. Once i am done with that gonna have to find someone who can calc kicking an island with like a 1.4km surface area, 300+ meters away, most impressive feat in the series so far, besides the city level statements and mountain busting.

Yeah, there’s no real hurry, besides God9000 being a bit pushy, but don’t worry about it just take your time.

the calc shouldn’t be too hard btw. I had some time so here’s a rough estimate of what it’d be.

It’d probably help knowing the angle from which the Island was launched or the distance it went upward before but at best if it was just launched straight from around the center of gravity of a person then there’s 0.414391373 s to fall and cross that 300 meter mark. 723.95 m/s.

Average elevation of the world is 840 m and with the area you gave them the volume is 1,176,000,000 m^3

2,600 kg/m^3 density for continental crust so 3,057,600,000,000 kg

Kinetic Energy = 3.20e18 Joules (766.012 Megatons)

Yeah, there’s no real hurry, besides God9000 being a bit pushy, but don’t worry about it just take your time.
I mean, Yeah I know he has to take his time. Everyone needs some space.

I just ask him becouse, if he feels to, I could help him with the revision, so he would have less work to do and he will feel less stress out.

Last edited:
@PhantomØ4 Ginseigo/Hikaru kicks Enoshima from it's position like 300m away from the shore of the mainland, cause i read something saying the bridge between Enoshima and the mainland is 300+ meters long.

32c5aae685cb011de62c289b0836cc58.png

Size of Enoshima

478b1a8647c9abf45fa0ab1cddc6599a.png

The red represents where the island was before, now it's a peninsula, as it's connected to the mainland now

0e99347ed02bd12357f1ce50a4ec4378.png

Anyway this is off topic, should probably take it elsewhere, good to know what ballpark the feat is in though.

Last edited:
Did 3 profiles, that's all i am doing today.

As for the upgrade thread, pretty easy to make since the cosmology blog is done, will do that now.

Just saw the profiles, I think you missed General's V Spatial ambiguity/Incorporeality.

And also, shouldn't be Man Eater 6-C, didn't he just trade some blows with Eanru before getting defeated?

Only thing that's said is that he was defeated by Eanru, also when Suimei used his mana furnace Eanru compared his excitement to when he fought IIzarl, in other words, he wouldn't necessarily have to have been on Eanru's level for him to have enjoyed the fight, maybe you could even infer Illzarl is around Suimei's level from that.

Not to mention this was well over a 100 years ago, there is no reason to assume Eanru and IIzarl are comparable now, even if they were in the past. Nothing currently really proves it, unless i am missing something.

As for V, his immortality should just be intangible, now that i think about it.

It’s like immortality type 9 except the avatar body is not an actual body and just a spatial ambiguity. Functionally it wouldn’t matter how you list it.

Last edited:
Why are we scaling some characters lifting strength to Suimei's Class K, while others like Hatsumi and Titania are only Athlete level? Guessing they just weren't updated last crt, unless there is some reason they don't scale?

Gonna work on Suimei and probably the other characters profiles some, adding more justifications, explaining stuff better etc, will do that tomorrow.

I’m pretty sure I scaled Lefille to Suimei’s lifting strength directly because Suimei was actually impressed by her “strength” in the conventional sense of one’s ability to carry stuff and a similar case goes for Rajas.

Didn’t really see why Hatsumi or Titania would scale to LS just because they’re strong in the AP sense with swords

Makes sense.

Would you say that more magic power is directly related to lifting strength? I guess it would be if we got something that says they use magic to enhance themselves or something.

They have to specifically use their Magicka or magic to do so from what I remember. For example; in Volume 4, when Suimei has to retreat from fighting, Felmenia uses magicka it to enhance her lifting strength to carry him jump and run away easily.

Actually had said feat in my doc

Judging that Suimei’s condition was quite bad, Felmenia attempted to carry him away. She’d reinforced her physical strength before jumping at Suimei, and now went to apply the instant movement magicka she’d learned from Suimei. As she did, a wrathful voice chased after her.-Volume 4, Chapter 1

With this i suppose, all you would really need are statements that they have comparable magic power to scale lifting strengths. Clarissa is stated to be equal to or greater than Lefille, and Rajas level, Latora after fighting with Lefille basically releases a ton of magic power and says she is a frontline general who attacked Lefille's country with Rajas etc.

So currently scaling is ok i think.

if anything would be changed from that I guess It would be Felmenia’s profile who’s LS should scale to Suimei with reinforcement magic since she is athletic human at the moment even with her furnace

I personally think it would be good to have a profile for regular Demon soldiers (fodder demons). I mean, you know, to get in this wiki more complete.
I mean, just take a look at Warhammer troops, Alvarez soldiers, etc...

But you can do it when you got some free time or you feel like it, there is no need to rush.

Unnecessary if I’m being honest.
I mean yeah, but they are not entirely fodder at all. They are FTL (one of the Demons was able to keep up with Reiji briefly till the latter amped himself with burn boost. And all the regular demons were stated to be in the same level of power). In volume 2.

They also have Soul & Mindhax by attacking a person's astral body, Magic/energy manip, aura.

They are pretty much capable of destroying some characters on this wiki.

Really don't care about making that, if you want to go ahead, shouldn't be too hard.

Just remembered about magical entropy, should be an important enough concept to add to the blog.

You know, just thought mystical entropy would be something cool to add, but ended up getting even more appreciation for the world building of the series.

Modern magicians inherently cause mystical entropy which can mess with the physical laws, and enough of it can even shut down magicka. Using devils magicians can circumvent their magicka being shut down, so effectively these guys fundamentally screw over the laws of physics just by using magicka, can even shut down the magicka of others, and ignore said magicka shut down.

Having reread the series a while ago know didn't remember all of this, but now what's said later makes perfect sense, that magicians mess with anything that uses physical laws which is why Suimei can't even touch complex technology. It's all cause of mystical entropy, just literally existing as he is a being of mysticism, he is increasing mystical entropy, but it's not enough to affect the small scale stuff, but it does affect large scale stuff like modern technology since they heavily use physical laws.

This is separate from rank disparity extinction too, but adding it all up just existing magicians not only make the magic of their opponent extinct, even physical stuff itself, that relies on physicals laws are affected.

Last edited:
Yeah, mystical entropy is pretty cool. Mystical elements added into the world never go away but eventually the physical elements dilute the mystical elements shortly after having been added into the world by magicians and any other mystic being. That is why they don't just passively null the use of mystic phenomena in a AoE due to magicka melt, because they mystical elements are diluted by the world's natural physical laws.

It is also the reason why eventually the world will come to a mystical apocalypse. The world will be unable to mantain any sort of physical law that holds it together, like gravity, thermodynamics, ect... and the use of mystical elements must be kept secret as to not accelerate the rate at which mystical elements are added into the world. Modern magicka, due to mainly liturgy but also potency, also adds a lot of more mystical elements into the world than magic and is one of the reasons why the other world had never suffered of a magicka melt..

However, if they just stop using mystical phenomena or mystical phenomena disappears then the world will run into its eventual apocalypse of heat death. This is why the sword that Reiji got was so special to Suimei, because it would solve the inevitable end of the Universe if it can channel the source properly.

This all also explains the beasts of the apocalypse as when a universe arrives to this problem then the twilight syndrome begins and the laws of eschatology start advancing the universe into its end unless dealt with by mystical phenomena.

Since it is beyond the Magician's abilities to solve this problem, some then seek the akashic records to be able to save everyone.

Today I realized that the feat mage Felmenia is being scaled to is after she got her White Flame considerably amplified by Suimei’s teachings and that the feat being used to scale Reiji and Lilliana doesn’t make sense since the Eliot (the other hero) was supposed to be stronger than both of them but couldn’t defeat the princess and was certainly not capable of dealing with her falling boulders like Felmenia.

There’s also some scaling things.

The scaling is supposed to go
Reiji < Felmenia <(?) Liliana < Eliot < Graziella << Lefille (Even before she could use the full power of the spirits she

Eliot is supposed to be the preferred and strongest Hero and strongest due to him already having magic before coming to that world. So at the very least means Eliot >= Hatsumi and Titania is rivals with Graziella although she seems to be the stronger of the two but I think you know where the problem happens.

Right now our scaling relies on Lefille’s Small Town+ level but she should be significantly stronger than some people in the chain on top of the fact that her thing is via her Mountain Breaker technique. Even base Suimei < base Lefille in raw power alone and a handicapped Suimei was fighting someone comparable to Titania and Titania herself got completely overwhelmed by Suimei when he started using Magicka.

The manga recently showed visuals for one feat for mage Felmenia that puts her in small town level but like I’d need to post the calc.

Regarding, for the others I can only think of a few feats they scale to. For Titania and Hatsumi I think the most impressive feat would be Graziella smashing one of her giant boulders apart with a punch.

For Reiji, mage Lilliana and mage Felmenia I’m not sure if there’s any good AP feat they would actually scale to.

I’ll look around but if you have any feats in mind I could try them too.

Scaling would be like:
(low 7-C+) Lefille > Suimei with magicka > Felmenia (Magicka user) ~ Lilliana (Magicka user)
(Smashing Boulder level) Hatsumi ~ Titania >~ Graziella

That was one of the issues way back when we were talking about scaling, the lack of feats for Reiji and co, then we went with scaling them to Felmenia, so if that's not possible anymore, they probably are just gonna have to be unknown, that or wall level since i remember feats like that.

Ah yeah someone else told me, pretty cool. I really want him to finish the series. He has a problem with starting new series lol.

He wrote the furthest twilight like 2 and a half years apart between volumes for no reason and hasn’t touched it again.

Then started magician who rose from failure and got to V5.

Then decided to start another series and i’d only V2

and Isekai Mahou take so long to get new volumes.

Ah yeah someone else told me, pretty cool. I really want him to finish the series. He has a problem with starting new series lol.

He wrote the furthest twilight like 2 and a half years apart between volumes for no reason and hasn’t touched it again.

Then started magician who rose from failure and got to V5.

Then decided to start another series and i’d only V2

and Isekai Mahou take so long to get new volumes.
I hope he introduces us more Gods and the like.

Besides, I'm more interested to know more about the Demon from Suimei's world.

I hope he introduces us more Gods and the like.

Besides, I'm more interested to know more about the Demon from Suimei's world.
I don’t think he will touch on the divine subject more than he is already heading, but any way works for me as long as he actually writes it.

Back