• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
latest

Both High 7-A, speed equalized
Linley Baruch:
The Shrine Maiden Of The Spirits:
Inconclusive:​

Wasn't Isekai Mahou figthing AoC for 1st spot? i don't see how Linley can fight with it.

Last edited:
Lefille scales to slightly above 2.01 gigatons while Linley scales to above 3.08 gigatons and can up his power 100 times to High 6-C with Sovereign's might - basically by using the item he becomes High 6-C in all stats.

Well...I feel kinda embarrassed but I forget why I put class P on Linley's profile at LS...I'm even more confused why I didn't put the reason...need to look through the old wordpads I have for that key but currently, I'll use his first key LS which is Class G for being able to lift a sword with the weight of a mountain while Lefille has Class K.

Lefille has extended melee with her sword and several kilometers with her red wind while Linley has several kilometers for his attacks and planetary range for his divine sense.

Linley resists most powers of Lefille bare the conceptual attacks (even if he should but that's a thing I will have to add in the future as the gods in the verse use that for each of their attacks).

Lefille won't have to fight with just one Linley but 5 with all his powers, the same power sets. As he has 5 true bodies which can become one to be even stronger. He also has Low Godly regen making even harder for him to die.

Since Bebe wasn't restricted he's here too so he's someone who scales above Linley in High 7-A key in power and his Durability is High 6-C making him a tank. Bebe also has one attack at High 6-C with his item. His first move is God Eater but that's range is a few hundred meters and this is something that no one in the verse can survive bare Paragons who have the will of a Sovereign, a Paragon who has a Sovereign Soul Artifact, or a Sovereign himself - basically, it needs resistance that scales vastly above 20k of souls and that's just a low scaling from broken sovereign artifact as a mere Will of a sovereign can kill all beings in their range in soul department and they range covers interplanetary distances so yeah...should scale a lot higher.

Linley sword also has passive power suppression that if the enemy resists will null 50% and if not, it will increase. It also has a fear aura but this is kinda unknown (even if it should scale higher) I will use the one shown of inducing fear in 200 of beings. The aura will also attack the mind and soul.

Gods also have the God Realm that will freeze space and power null those that get in its range. Linley also can absorb instantly up to 20k of souls that are in other dimensions with the Coiling Dragon.

And many other abilities like slowing, suppressing, restricting, and freezing her in space, upping his speed to 43363c with wind laws, creating all kind of spatial and dimensional attacks, slowing the time of the soul of the enemy, manipulating the distance, bewitch souls, destroy souls, absorb souls, scan souls, etc.

Can use Blackstone Prison that can null up to 90%+ of powers, gravity strong enough that light can't escape and it can be created endlessly. The gravity is strong enough that High 6-C beings who scale higher than Linley can't even move...this will also affect the soul.

At the same time, I remember something about her having smurf power but not sure what.

Yeah, the power null alone should be enough, i am sure the entire verse will be in 1st spot, H7A isn't a powerful tier.

Avatar of Calamity is apparently op, so that was being argued, think they can go at #2 for the time being.

Back