• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this enough for nonduality nature 1 aspect 1 or something else ?

G33kedzinx

Username Only

As seen above, chaos is described as something more than man or monster
Shouldn’t this fall under the category of Specific Nonduality ? because it suggests that chaos exists independently of the dualistic distinctions between man and monster, presenting chaos as a concept beyond such distinctions as he was described as a fairy tail.

Last edited:
First off, Nonduality is no longer divided into separately mentioned aspect and nature types, its just "Types", Specific, General, and Plurality
Secondly, Is there a directly stated or at least implied duality between "Man" and "Monster"? And Man, Monster, and Chaos, conceptual in nature?
If yes, than it could quality
If not, than just no

As seen above, chaos is described as something more than man or monster
Shouldn’t this fall under the category of Specific Nonduality ? because it suggests that chaos exists independently of the dualistic distinctions between man and monster, presenting chaos as a concept beyond such distinctions as he was described as a fairy tail.

I don't even find any indication of duality, there's just the state that chaos is neither a man nor a monster, even to make chaos look like a fundamental, it seems lacking.

The conclusion is that it cannot be classified as nonduality

I don't even find any indication of duality, there's just the state that chaos is neither a man nor a monster, even to make chaos look like a fundamental, it seems lacking.

The conclusion is that it cannot be classified as nonduality
I posted this shit a month ago and I got better scans for ND and abstract existence now anyways

First off, Nonduality is no longer divided into separately mentioned aspect and nature types, its just "Types", Specific, General, and Plurality
Secondly, Is there a directly stated or at least implied duality between "Man" and "Monster"? And Man, Monster, and Chaos, conceptual in nature?
If yes, than it could quality
If not, than just no
Rather than categorizing as man and monster, the verse actually treats it as a dichotomy of good and evil, light and darkness and so on. But yes chaos was depicted as being nothing more than a concept who can partially manifest by taking control of negative emotions.

Rather than categorizing as man and monster, the verse actually treats it as a dichotomy of good and evil, light and darkness and so on. But yes chaos was depicted as being nothing more than a concept who can partially manifest by taking control of negative emotions.
This just seems more like that "Hey, that being is not good or evil, he doesn't even have emotions nor takes side, his only purpose is to destroy" or something like that

But eh, if it involves good-evil or light-darkness than this seems more like the Chinese ying-yang duality stuff, if that's the case, I suppose Nonduality is possible. Now for which type it is, would depend on context

Back