• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this an Outlier?

I very much think it would be an outlier, but I don't know too much about Marvel as I wish I did. However, my views can be changed, because I think that this something to think about. The problem is, it scales to all of the abstracts, iirc.

I am pretty certain that this was Marvel's standard inaccurate usage of the term "dimension" as a magical universe with different laws of physics.

In addition, it was written by Geoff Johnns, who has treated the 5th-Dimensional imps as pushovers at DC, and Odinforce Thor managed to defeat one half of the In-Betweener in the Zodiac Key story. We cannot exactly scale Thor as tier 1-B.

Back