• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is My Little Pony Low 1-C? Let's Find Out.

I share Firestorm808's opinion.

At least 2-A, possibly Low 1-C makes the most sense to me, since the exact nature of this structure is only briefly described and possibly open for interpretation, though that description itself seems Low 1-C, or at least very high into 2-A.

I never said that math can't be used to demonstrate superiority. It's all in the sites FAQ regarding our requirements for dimensional tiering.
This thread @Phoenks used Math instead, uncountable infinite amount of 4D = 5D which is Continuum Hypothesis, so idk why Superiority is really matter here, OP didn't use that in his argument and he not even try to argue for that

This thread @Phoenks used Math instead, uncountable infinite amount of 4D = 5D which is Continuum Hypothesis, so idk why Superiority is really matter here, OP didn't use that in his argument and he not even try to argue for that
Having infinite doors and hallways for timelines is still just a 2-A structure. A realm containing a 2-A structure isn't by default Low 1-C.

Having infinite doors and hallways for timelines is still just a 2-A structure. A realm containing a 2-A structure isn't by default Low 1-C.
ok but if each of those doors lead to their own 2-a structure, thats infinity ^ infinity. which is uncountable infinite. i have no care for the pony verse,just wanted to correct this

ok but if each of those doors lead to their own 2-a structure, thats infinity ^ infinity. which is uncountable infinite. i have no care for the pony verse,just wanted to correct this
If these timelines are not superior to one another and are just more parallel timelines, then it's still 2-A, just a higher degree.

Well, i'm not exactpy know the verse, just reply to you since you said something about it need superiority to get to tier 1 like it is the only requirement.

But anyway, from OP, isn't it is there are infinite world, then each world having door and hallway that lead to another set of infinite world, then again inside that another set of infinite world, eacj world again have door and hallway thag lead to another set of infinite world, repeat endlessly???, that kinda is infinite recursion of infinity, which is uncountable infinite, so i think solid Low 1-C is fine, unless scans and contexts have problem

If these timelines are not superior to one another and are just more parallel timelines, then it's still 2-A, just a higher degree.
uncountable infinite amount of spaces already proves the superiority, as a coordinate plane cannot fit an uncountable infinite amount of points. thats why it's listed as one of the ways to be granted qs.

Firestorm, I have already provided the information that says otherwise on this point.

The wiki treats dimensions as being made up of uncountably infinite lower-dimensional space. It's on the FAQ and Geo also seemed to agree there. He just didn't think there was concrete enough evidence to say its outright Low 1-C, instead saying possibly was fine.

MCU already has a Low 1-C rating based on this same concept, as mentioned above. Having a structure that encompasses uncountably infinite universes/timelines would mathematically just be equivalent to a 5-D structure. You couldn't fit uncountably infinite 1-D lines into a 1-D space, for example. It would literally just be bigger than what can fit there.

Post in thread 'MCU: possible correction or upgrade to Tier 1 (?)' https://vsbattles.com/threads/mcu-possible-correction-or-upgrade-to-tier-1.151923/post-5637790

Post in thread 'MCU: possible correction or upgrade to Tier 1 (?)' https://vsbattles.com/threads/mcu-possible-correction-or-upgrade-to-tier-1.151923/post-5639028

Had you linked to the original thread for this, it would have been easier to follow the train of thought.

Considering previous admin input. It seems that a space containing infinite infinite-sized multiverses is enough for Low 1-C.

This decision is new to me, and I may have to look at other series for it's application.

In any case, it would seem that the Dreamscape Realm can be Low 1-C.

EDIT: Pending further discussion.

Last edited:
Okay I'm new here. Are there "countably infinite" and "uncountably infinite" things here? Wouldn't both things by definition be uncountable?

Okay I'm new here. Are there "countably infinite" and "uncountably infinite" things here? Wouldn't both things by definition be uncountable?
I recommend just watching Vsauce's video on Infinity and Transfinite Cardinals.

This is probably the best introduction anyone can give you to the topic.

Alright, thanks
However, here I will just explain the names.

Countable Infinity (Aleph-0. *All whole numbers) is countable because you can start at 1 and keep going. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... etc. Thus, theoretically, if given an infinite amount of time (and knowledge of all numbers or something), you could reach infinite by counting.

Uncountable Infinity (Aleph-1. *All real numbers) is uncountable because you can't even begin to count it.

Because, what real number would come after 0? Would it be 0.001? 0.000000000000001? 0.000.......001? No. It can go on forever. You can always add another 0 to the value that could come next. So there wouldn't even be a place to begin counting.

That's one of the differences between the two values. Though, watching that video will explain it better than I ever could.

Ahhhh... what's the situation? I guess it is considered possibly Low 1-C. If there are enough votes, go for it and done

That just one of may ways to qualify lol, or else you should delete all tier 1 from verse that use Math
See what I quoted above by DT. He completely denied this.
It's still not infinity^infinity, just infinity x infinity. Having different 2-A's at each door in a 2-A structure is an example of infinite 2-A's(and it's still 2-A), but even though there are no definitive statements about the issue of "each door being a singular moment" that the OP put forward later, I said "possibly Low 1-C" because they have context that can be interpreted

Also as I quoted above, that things like larger infinite spaces covering 2-A or being infinitely larger than 2-A are not Tier 1 anymore.

As for the MCU thing, the reason it's Low 1-C is because every single 4-D(2-A) moment resides in the holy timeline like a point.

This makes it uncountably infinite because it contains an uncountably infinite number of points within an infinite line, and these 2-A singular moments are just like a poit on the holy timeline.

As for the OP, there are no wordings for it, but I said that possibly Low 1-C because there was a chance it could be interpreted similarly.(without a statement)

Last edited:
You couldn't fit uncountably infinite 1-D lines into a 1-D space, for example. It would literally just be bigger than what can fit there.
In fact, this is wrong according to topology, topological space is actually a space consisting of a combination of uncountable infinite 1-D lines, and is inherently much larger than a countably infinite space. But, in essence, this space is 1-dimensional, just like other lines and lines with countably infinite(still 1-D lines)
A good construction to exemplify this is the topological space known as the long line. In essence, it is a space obtained by taking an uncountably infinite number of line segments and “gluing” them together end-to-end, and so it is in some sense much longer than the real line, which is comprised of only a countably infinite number of such line segments. Nevertheless, they are both 1-dimensional spaces.

Commenting, just so I can easily be reached and keep track of this.
bleh.

I mean I just don't see how mathematically it wouldn't add up to infinite^infinite

Infinite doors leading to infinite doors is already infinite x infinite by itself. Continue that infinitely and it's infinite^infinite. Do we disagree here?

And each of these hallways is just a point across the past, present, and future, all within a singular dream at any particular moment. The Dreamscape contains all dreams, across all of time. So it should easily just be Low 1-C imo at least.

Shrug. Either way, Admins seem to agree with a full rating so I think that's been accepted? Unless Ultima comes in and clarifies.

I mean I just don't see how mathematically it wouldn't add up to infinite^infinite

Infinite doors leading to infinite doors is already infinite x infinite by itself. Continue that infinitely and it's infinite^infinite. Do we disagree here?

And each of these hallways is just a point across the past, present, and future, all within a singular dream at any particular moment. The Dreamscape contains all dreams, across all of time. So it should easily just be Low 1-C imo at least.

Shrug. Either way, Admins seem to agree with a full rating so I think that's been accepted? Unless Ultima comes in and clarifies.
This is what you have. In other words, there are infinite doors and each door opens to infinite other doors within itself. As I said, this is a typical case of infinite number of infinite multiverses (infinite number of 2-A). But even though it doesn't have concrete statements, I thought it might be "possibly Low 1-C", thanks to what you said above.

If an infinite number of doors, each leading to a 2-A multiverse, continue in an infinitely different way, and so on in an infinite continuum, this will be infinite^infinite (i.e. the current situation in the OP+ continues infinite times with an infinite continuum)

But, OP's case seems it still countable infinity

Last edited:
DT what??, can you stop using him as a your shield, why not call him here to debate???
I can say these without DT's comment, at least I have this information (Well, i gues) But if I don't quote them, in this case people like you will continue to say "stop making up and show a proof", so I quote what DT and Ultima said in the first place and put my own arguments. To avoid this problem.

I can say these without DT's comment, at least I have this information (Well, i gues) But if I don't quote them, in this case people like you will continue to say "stop making up and show a proof", so I quote what DT and Ultima said in the first place and put my own arguments. To avoid this problem.
What??, i said, Superiority isn't the only way to get to tier 1, as i response to Firestorm comment, and you said DT denied that, denied what again??, if he denied that he should remake tiering system, or at least come here to debate

What??, i said, Superiority isn't the only way to get to tier 1, as i response to Firestorm comment, and you said DT denied that, denied what again??, if he denied that he should remake tiering system, or at least come here to debate
ong bro is always saying DT this DT that 💀

This is the only way to reach tier 1.

Seeing fiction and 2-D, being uncountable infinitely large, transcending it, etc(or something like that...), leads to the qualitative transcendence that is always the common ground.

All of these states meet in qualitative transcendence.

This is the only way to reach level 1.

Seeing fiction and 2-D, being uncountable infinitely large, transcending it, etc(or something like that...), leads to the qualitative transcendence that is always the common ground.

All of these states meet in qualitative transcendence.
What, lol, Reality > Fiction is another way to reach to tier 1, Uncountable infinite difference is Math, it is literally Set Theory and Continuum Hypothesis which is about Size. You just literally said there is only 1 way yet mention two other ways.

Post in thread 'MCU: possible correction or upgrade to Tier 1 (?)' https://vsbattles.com/threads/mcu-possible-correction-or-upgrade-to-tier-1.151923/post-5637790

Post in thread 'MCU: possible correction or upgrade to Tier 1 (?)' https://vsbattles.com/threads/mcu-possible-correction-or-upgrade-to-tier-1.151923/post-5639028

Had you linked to the original thread for this, it would have been easier to follow the train of thought.

Considering previous admin input. It seems that a space containing infinite infinite-sized multiverses is enough for Low 1-C.

This decision is new to me, and I may have to look at other series for it's application.

In any case, it would seem that the Dreamscape Realm can be Low 1-C.
@Qawsedf234

Can you confirm if the reasoning used for the MCU's Realm of the Sacred Timeline(s) being Low 1-C can be applied to MLP's Dreamscape?

What, lol, Reality > Fiction is another way to reach to tier 1, Uncountable infinite difference is Math, it is literally Set Theory and Continuum Hypothesis which is about Size. You just literally said there is only 1 way yet mention two other ways.
And all of these are essentially qualitative superiority.

Do you understand? Do you need further explanation?

Also, dimensionality, set theory and Math have little to do with size. What matters is the degree of infinity. Even if its size increases, the degree of infinity may still remain the same.

And all of these are essentially qualitative superiority.

Do you understand? Do you need further explanation?
Are you serious??, higher tier is automatically superior to lower tier, that basic thing. What i said is, you don't need to prove qualitative superiority to get to tier 1, that what i replied to Firestorm. Now do you understand???

Back