• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is Mashmyre L1C Correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mashmyre says that the imaginations he writes about are real, but that doesn't prove that he sees them as subplanes or dimensional context. Also, according to the current vs battle system, just seeing something as fiction does not give r > f. If there is no evidence of qualitative exceedance, mashmyre cannot be L1C. If there are any mistakes in what I said, please correct me.

According to the new change, the author character can be in the fiction, but he cannot be outside the characters, that is, he cannot exist in a higher dimension. If this is true, it should be 2A, otherwise it should remain in l1c. Also, you need to open this in the question and answer section, be careful next time.

Last edited:
According to the new change, the author character can be in the fiction, but he cannot be outside the characters, that is, he cannot exist in a higher dimension. If this is true, it should be 2A, otherwise it should remain in l1c.
Yes, Mashmyre lives entirely within the fictional environment, he has a life. For example, the character Mashmyre created the Heroes. However, the author himself is also a character in this universe and cannot exist outside of it, cannot exist in a higher dimension than any other character of that universe.

True, but both Clover and I can tag thread mods to close this thread down, which is exactly what I'll do.

@Planck69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back