• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this correct?

I'm trying to make a scale for Dragon Ball's observable universe scaling to 4D, but I am severely skeptic on this scale.

So as you all know, the universe within DB is infinite in size, and I got that to 4D.

For the reason why, we first need to find what makes up the universe, which is a space-time continium.

The universe we live in is described as "3+1 dimensional," meaning it has three spatial dimensions and one temporal dimension. This is commonly referred to as a 3-dimensional manifold that evolves over time with one time parameter. The observable space is three-dimensional, and we can directly observe a 4-dimensional space-time manifold. It seems that the universe is made out of 3D objects. So put all of them together (stars, black holes, galaxies etc) and you have the whole universe. It also means that locally in the universe (or each individual object in the universe) such as the earth, it is just a 3D object. We ourselves are 3D objects as well. Every object in the universe can be fully described mathematically by mapping R^3->R which is the graph of any 3D object. So the space which the whole universe must 'live' in would be R^4 which is the 4th dimension. There is a three dimensional hypersurface Σ for each value of the cosmological time. The cosmological time is a parameter that labels the elements of a one-parameter foliation of the spacetime manifold M = R × Σ . I

Now here is where it starts to get in

Normally a universal feat would not be classified as destroyed something 4D directly, as that requires an entire timeline

With universal+, we add time, or the timeline

A space-time continuum. It is as a fabric or manifold, where events occur at specific points in both space and time. In this model, space and time are interconnected and cannot be considered separately. The space-time continuum is believed to be a continuum because there are no missing points in space or instants in time, and both can be subdivided without any apparent limit in size or duration. Therefore, the universe, which includes all matter and energy, is a part of the space-time continuum.

A space time continuum is basically 4D manifold. So basically, the difference is that universal+ regards with time.

If one is able to destroy an entire universe (all the 3D matter within it) they're universal. If a character had infinite 3d strength or can destroy infinite 3D matter (meaning they can destroy an infinite sized universe) they would be high universal. However there's a tier beyond this. Through dimensional tiering we classify a character as 3D, 4D, 5D and so on for infinity and each higher dimension is infinitely beyond the one below it. The 4th dimension in this instance is time. If one is able to destroy not just an entire universe but it's timeline (the past, present, and future) they would be classified "universal +" or in other words 4D.

In simple terms, universal+ is accounted to feats that can destroy a timeline

• Universe level+: ("Low 2-C") This is for characters who can destroy and/or create a 4-dimensional construct such as tesseracts or hypercubes. Common feats that would also be on this level include creating and/or destroying the entirety of the 4-dimensional container of one universe, not just the physical matter within one. For example an entire timeline would often include the entire 4-dimensional vector space.
But things change, as in this context, the universe in Dragon Ball’s Living World is infinite in size meaning it contains all the timeline inside of it and the 4D container. Thus the universe within the Living World is directly a spacetime continuum, or 4D.

Is this logical or legit? If not how else can I prove the universe here is 4D? I'm new at scaling so I don't know a lot of stuff at start, so plz forgive me at first

Please give an explanation instead of just saying "no"

Last edited:
Yeah, DB universes has been accepted to be and are 4D here is what I mean.
What does that mean, and when? More importntly, how?
And just so you know I'm referring to the universe within the living world, not universe 7.

What does that mean, and when? More importntly, how?
And just so you know I'm referring to the universe within the living world, not universe 7.
I'm also, livin' Universe is 4D, yeah.

I'm also, livin' Universe is 4D, yeah.
Where was that shown in that?

You've got it all mixed up, lol. Space-time encompasses the universe, not the other way around. Universes are already Low 2-C by default since the encyclopedia definition of a universe is "all of space and time and their contents, including planets, stars, galaxies, and all other forms of matter and energy." The matter of the Living World isn't what's 4-D, but the Living World as a self-contained dimension.

You've got it all mixed up, lol. Space-time encompasses the universe, not the other way around. Universes are already Low 2-C by default since the encyclopedia definition of a universe is "all of space and time and their contents, including planets, stars, galaxies, and all other forms of matter and energy." The matter of the Living World isn't what's 4-D, but the Living World as a self-contained dimension.
Wait then why is universal not universal+ in our tiering system if universes are directly 4D, and what would the fact that the LW is infinite mean?

Am I right if I change that part of space-time encompassing the universe? Like am i right when I say that since the universe is infinite it contains all the 4D container of the timeline within it?

Wait then why is universal not universal+ in our tiering system if universes are directly 4D, and what would the fact that the LW is infinite mean?

Am I right if I change that part of space-time encompassing the universe? Like am i right when I say that since the universe is infinite it contains all the 4D container of the timeline within it?
Destroying matter of the Universe is 3-A or high 3-A, destroying it with spacetime and you get Tier 2.

It depends on how far and fundamental the feats are. If it's only fundamental to matter, then that's that. If it's fundamental to spacetime then that's that.

Destroying matter of the Universe is 3-A or high 3-A, destroying it with spacetime and you get Tier 2.
Why is the LV universe space-time then?
It depends on how far and fundamental the feats are. If it's only fundamental to matter, then that's that. If it's fundamental to spacetime then that's that.
So, am I correct or not?

Back