• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

is fused zamasu stronger than beerus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so is fused zamasu stronger than beerus or is he still weaker than beerus since fusion zamsu was destroying three universe busters with ease?

Impossible to say but all points out to fusions >Beerus by an unknown margin, even when accounting for his superiority over a weaker SSBKKx10 Goku.

It's doubtful that Zamasu is comparable to Beerus.

Beerus is most likely still far stronger than even the fusion of zamasu and black.

In raw power, it's questionable. I don't see Beerus easily defeating both Goku and Vegeta simultaneously with ease, which fused Zamasu did. I think it's close.

Fusion Zamasu is far stronger than Beerus.

Whooped Goku, Vegeta, and Trunks like they were pretty much nothing, and Beerus at least moderately struggled with SSG Goku. Fusion Zamasu would end Beerus, and would more than likely also whoop Whis.

Pokémon Trainer Jacob said:
Whooped Goku, Vegeta, and Trunks like they were pretty much nothing, and Beerus at least moderately struggled with SSG Goku. Fusion Zamasu would end Beerus, and would more than likely also whoop Whis.
I don't think he would be stronger than Whis. I can agree with Beerus though.

Formeraxe said:
Pokémon Trainer Jacob said:
I don't think he would be stronger than Whis. I can agree with Beerus though.
Well to be fair, Whis is 1.5x stronger than Beerus iirc (it could've been retconned or just incorrect), Zamasu technically has superior feats, and even if he isn't stronger than Whis, he is gonna be considering that his power increases indefinitely.

Fusion Zamasu should be stronger than Whis.

Beerus was toying with SSG and made that very, very clear.

Beerus' out of shape brother was going to casually end a character who stalemated a Kaioken boosted SSB Goku. Being stronger than SSB level characters isn't anything special, for the gods. SSB Vegito and fused Zamasu would need explicit statements or showings to be on or above the level of the gods.

Champa made it clear he had no qualms about eliminating not only his team, but both Goku SSB Kaioken and Hit, at the same time, and if not for Zeno, there would have been a massacre.

Beerus is >=Champa

And Champa could probably do all that mid-diff

@Promestein this was proven when Beerus murdered Zamasu.

All that tomfoolery Beerus spouted during his fight with SSG " I'm at 100%" "You made me regret fighting you for a moment there"

Even he knows thats all BS, since he neg-diffed Zamasu, a fighter who can tango with SS2 Post God Goku *three years in the time chamber*

Most likely not, Vegito too.

Toriyama made a very clear point of them not surpassing Beerus for a while, he said this pretty much right before this arc began, so this doesn't count as a while, I'd say 2 to 3 arcs down the line is when they surpass him, then more arcs down the line surpass the Angels get into the top 5 and may or may not surpass Zeno, Super without a doubt will be going on for a while, one being the success of the series, second being that Shueisha needs to keep One Piece and Dragonball alive since... pretty much most longrunning Shonen manga are dying left and right...

Beerus is most likely far stronger. Fused Zamasu's energy beams were pushed back by Goku and Vegeta collaborating. He is not overwhelmingly stronger than them.

That said, given that Zamasu has the power to regenerate almost any damage, and grow stronger the more you injure him, he likely has the potential to exceed Beerus.

^Beerus can probably bypass that immortality with his destruction skill

If that mafuba fails, Vegito won't win unless Zamasu's immortality is messed up via the fusion.

If vegito or the mafuba fail, then a possibility is the zeno button, and I suppose the rest is history

Well, I read that there was a leak that Zen'o would destroy Zamasu. Another possibility is to simply remove his time ring. Then Beerus destruction of past Zamasu should catch up with/affect him.

Zamasu... was... pushed back... by trunks and vegeta. Im starting to get the feeling that Future zamasu was so overwhelmingly weaker than Black that their fusion didnt improve a thing. black had already the upper hand thanks to his scythe...

Master Xar said:
Most likely not, Vegito too.
Toriyama made a very clear point of them not surpassing Beerus for a while, he said this pretty much right before this arc began, so this doesn't count as a while, I'd say 2 to 3 arcs down the line is when they surpass him, then more arcs down the line surpass the Angels get into the top 5 and may or may not surpass Zeno, Super without a doubt will be going on for a while, one being the success of the series, second being that Shueisha needs to keep One Piece and Dragonball alive since... pretty much most longrunning Shonen manga are dying left and right...
Vegito is neither Goku or Vegeta though... So they don't surpass Beerus. Vegito does.

I don't think that Goku and Vegeta as they are now are going to surpass SSB Vegito individually. They would need another transformation(s).

Also I believe both fusions to be at least on par with Beerus. Vegeta's, Goku's and the Kai's statements in the episode praise Zamasu heavily. Also, you forget what Goku said about Zamasu? That he had the potential to be up there in Beerus league one day. Statements like this come true in the end since the foreshadow a situation.

Also Zamasu has the potential to far exceed Beerus. Future Zamasu and Merged Zamasu are immortal. If Zeno is the one to destroy Zamasu that could also mean that the Hakai ability can not do it. And also I fail to see how it would work.

Of course a precise answer can not be given until the episode airs, but like some others have said here are some things that could be considered to give an at least somewhat logical prediction as of now, even if it turns out being wrong.

• Super Saiyan God was compared to a mere stump compared the the massive tower of strength that is Beerus's. While Goku undoubtably got much stronger since then, do these new power ups really seem like something that closes the clearly supreme gap Whis was describing?
  • Champa (who is weaker than Beerus) had absolutely no trepidation about slaughtering SSBKKx10 Goku and Hit and viewed them as mere pawns for him to do whatever he pleases with them. With Hit even saying Zen'ō saved his life.
  • Even back after Goku and Vegeta both got humilated by Zamasu and Black in SSB form shortly before the extra couple of boosts, they were considered a non-issue to Beerus (at least strengthwise)
  • Although Merged Zamasu ultimately defeated the saiyans with ease, the combined Galick Gun somewhat pushed him back and greatly angered him, implying that he at leasg doesn't have an utter vast superiority to them. As the gods have repeatedly been said to posses.
  • A few years prior to this arc, Goku and Vegeta were stated to have reached the absolute lowest level of a god where they just were able to sense one. While DBZ characters are notorious for massive power ups in short times, 3 years does not likely seem to be enough to reach such a massive new plateau.
  • Akira Toriyama has stated he does not plan on the saiyans surpassing Beerus any time soon.
So all around I think it is most likely for Beerus to still be stronger, but I could obviously be wrong and am not ruling out the possibility he surpassed him. Though I believe I can say with high confidence they have not entered Whis or Daishinkan's territory yet.

Whis said if goku and Vegeta team up they might deafeat beerus whis said team up not fuse so if they fuse thy can easily deafeat beerus so fusion Zamasu shoul be stronger than beerus because he fought toe to toe with vegito

"Although Merged Zamasu ultimately defeated the saiyans with ease, the combined Galick Gun somewhat pushed him back and greatly angered him, implying that he at leasg doesn't have an utter vast superiority to them. As the gods have repeatedly been said to posses."

PIS, lot of it.

Just like Trunks vs Zamasu (Pre-Super Trunks)

• Even if Goku and Vegeta were each a 6 and Beerus a 30 then the fusion would be 6 + 6 = 12 *multiplier... Potara fusion would be above or at least on par with Beerus.
  • Zamasu isn't serious like in vs SSB Vegito. He still considers the Sayians bugs and is not using his full/true power...Its not like the Galick Gun would do anything to him....
  • Hit and Goku were exhausted... Also, Beerus looked a bit concerned for Kaioken...
  • Vegito is another character and Goku and Veget don't surpass Beerus but he is. Its not like he will here for ever... And he should be considered an another character...
  • I beleive Goku's, Vegeta's the Kais' statements should be taken in some consideration... They all know of Beerus strength.

@Aiden Even if you want to call that PIS, there are still other things that I think (at least if we want to make a reasonable, even if wrong, prediction for now) which makes it a considerable possibility that Beerus is still stronger.

Fusion Zamasu wasn't using his full power against Vegeta and trunks he only used his full power against vegito in the preview vegito was serious against fusion Zamasu and was bruised

As if Goku and Vegeta could dream to do shit against buuhan in majin buu arc but vegito made him absolute joke , fusion can give you a insane power boost

Fusion zamus can go toe to toe with SSB vegito "even base vegito outclass both goku and vegeta by miles " sayins holding thier own againts Fused zamus can only be a PIS

Well, whichever the case may be, it seems extremely unlikely that a fusion of Vegeta and Goku will multiply their power levels with each other, as this would have resulted in values unfathomably above regular universe level.

Personally, I think that we should go with the canon evidence, and from that we have no indication of anywhere near such high power increases.

Anyway, we should probably close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back