• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iron Man vs Composite Godzilla (One vote needed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm...

Godzilla has a 3x AP advantage (maybe not sure, it's 271 ninatons for Iron Man and 646 ninatons for Godzilla)

Iron Man has waaaaay better defense though, and since most of Godzilla's offence consists of shooting beams. He could y'know, block them, convert them into energy etc.

As a note, Iron Man has specific counters to radiation powers so that's worthless.

In the end, I'd say inconclusive, leaning towards Iron Man.

Quoting myself from anoter thread:

"Prime Armor (The one that being used) is >>>>>>> Endo-Symbiot >>>>>>> Upgraded 'WW Hulkbuster and Heavy Duty >>>>>> Hulkbuster Argonout >>>>>> She-Hulk >>>>>> Red She-Hulk who is 271 Yottas"

This version of IM should be at least more than triple of strong than the Hulk's feat.

Newendigo said:
Quoting myself from anoter thread:

"Prime Armor (The one that being used) is >>>>>>> Endo-Symbiot >>>>>>> Upgraded 'WW Hulkbuster and Heavy Duty >>>>>> Hulkbuster Argonout >>>>>> She-Hulk >>>>>> Red She-Hulk who is 271 Yottas"

This version of IM should be at least more than triple of strong than the Hulk's feat.
So they're equal in AP?

Voting Iron Man then, Tony's small size definitely would make Godzilla have a difficult time actually hitting him without his Atomic Breath while Tony can literally smack Godzilla all he wants.

SoulOfCinder123 said:
Voting for Godzilla, Tony firearms aren't enough to take down Godzilla
But Godzilla has no good ways to take down Tony.

Goji's main attack strategy is to shoot beams and hit really hard.

Both of which are nullified because Tony has defense against those.

Well, I guess its my turn...

As said before, IM starts with a low AP but has counters against Godzilla specific methods of attacking, Zilla seems to have a counter to IM range attacks with Darkness Surge, but from the description of said technique, it based on absorbing energy, which Tony has countered before, so not only the Darkness Surge be useless, but also his normal energy absorption.

In addition, Tony has resistance to several of his abilities, has better combative Regenerationn (Mid-Low for himself, High-Mid for his armor), can make a duplication to aid him in battle, scanners that allow him to analyze and counter attack targets and better intelligence.

Speedwise, Prime Model is so far beyond his Sub Rel feat in that older armor that I'm dare to say that he is at least FTL by now, so speed might be equal.

Overall, I am going with Iron Man with 8/10 Difficultie

It will actually, considering Iron Man legit never uses dupes or really needs them in that fight

Only restricting major Hax or notable abilities for a character is an issue.

Gargoyle One said:
It will actually, considering Iron Man legit never uses dupes or really needs them in that fight
Only restricting major Hax or notable abilities for a character is an issue.
Oh, that is good then, but which fight are you talking about?

Iron Man: 5 (Edward, Gar, New, Velox, Butler)

Godzilla: 1 (Cinder)

Inconclusive: 0

Two more votes until Tony's out of jobber status and Godzilla's further into it!

Goji has a loss to Frieza and 682.

He also lost to ******* Sans but that hasn't been added yet.

As much as i think Godzilla would win in other places, this isn't one of those "other places". Stark takes this FTRA.

Hopefulfy this leave IM stopped of being spammed for a while.

His victory agaisnt Frieza has not been added yet, its better not accumulated matches...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back