• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Invaders of the Rokujouma Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
Many of the characters are given ratings based off their size, which to me in hindsight now looks arbitrary. Tayuma Shijima is High 8-C for being 55m tall, several other characters scale to him, i think they should all be At least 8-C for being far superior to before.

Satomi Koutarou and a few other characters are rated as being 7-C via sheer size, however coincidentally i made a calc that is indeed 7-C, so their rating is fine.

Vandarion is rated as 7-A for being 10km tall, this is wrong cause it's again it's just something i assumed, but it's also stated that when Vandarion fused with the space station, it was a bluff, he is just making himself look more powerful than he actually is, he was already using the power of the station before fusing with it.

Keys for Vandarion then are pointless cause there is no difference between them. He should just be 7-C scaling to Koutarou.

Don't know the verse but the changes seem fine to me. The calc is accepted as well do I don't have an issue with that.

That that weird thing where you make a girl grow? i played around with it and 55m was like 9-A, so didn't even both with it, though it doesn't account for mass cause Tayuma weighs like 3000 tons contrasted to what it gave me.

If it's not that, idk what formula that is.

Last edited:
GPE = 0.5 * height in meters * Gravity (9.807 m/s^2 on Earth) * Mass in kg. Based on knowledge above, it would be 0.5 * 55 * 9.807 * 3000000 = 809077500 Joules. That's 9-A+

9-A+, still below other feats, though that formula is good to know for future reference.

Do you agree with the revisions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back