• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Instant Death speed (not Yogiri)

Well, I would agree that it's pure aim dodging and not scailable if it was a single beam of light of something, but that wasn't the case.

He would most likely still have to be relative to it to dodge multiple rays coming at once, wouldn't he?

He wouldn't. Aimdodging can involve multiple beams. He still knows where they're coming from and it's stated that it's impossible to dodge lightspeed beams without prior knowledge of their trajectory.

Pretty sure he's just seeing where they're launched from, like seeing where someone has the gun before they fire the bullet. Aimdodging doesn't mean precog. Not in the slightest.

Except Vahanato was shooting dozens of differents beams on different directions for each, so he couldnt really deduce unless he had proper reactions or precog

It's stated that he had to deduce. That's the thing. It's heavily implied he would've been turned into Swiss cheese if he couldn't deduce.

I ctrl F the chapter and I did not see deduce, or predict anywhere he just had to know where they were coming from to be able to fend them off.

Correct me if I am wrong but even if one knows where the beam of light is gonna go through it would be impossible to deflect dozens of them with a sword while at the same time one is getting closer unless one is not so far off from the speed of light.

It is stated to be impossible to fend off light beams in a normal scenario for him, yes, but if he could deflect dozens of beams like that without knowing anything would that nor warrant FTL..?

There has also been other people reacting to light magic who should not be far off, the Holy Queen outright intercepted one of the beams to protect Rainier, Rick and Co.

Back