• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Does anyone know why does Yogiri have conceptual hax type 1? The justification is because he is able to destroy higher-order conceptual hierarchy but this has nothing to do with concept type 1 at all.

I mean, yogiri can kill heavenly record which are type 1. Even ignoring that, yogiri can kill concept of god so there is that.

I know what you mean but what makes heavenly record and concept of god being type 1 in the first place?
God’s concept is what define existence and exist beyond mind, body and soul. Like when someone try to kill UEG. UEG astonish that someone try to hit her concept, the one that define her very existence. If it was just cm 2, he could just destroy other thing to erase her but he choose her concept showing that other destruction won’t fully kill the god.

For HR, I am not sure how the wiki exactly treat it but there the world’s core that exist in different layer and defined the reality. You can do anything within bubble but it won’t actually affect the bubble itself. Plus, the way to truly destroy the world is by destroying the core like what Malnarina’s angels trying to do.

Last edited:
Excuse me, question.
What exactly is the justification for Yogiri's immortality type 9 negation? I understand he killed HRE's true body and the robot's true selves that exist in another dimension in vol. 8. But isn't that just range?

Somehow I didn't notice this with the new revision. But I actually disagree with 7-A Aoi.

She herself stated she's among the weakest sages physically, if not the weakest sage, and she's basically carried by hax in a fight; making her among the most dangerous. So her being stated to have defeated sages and/or rouges is not evidence of her being physically comparable at all.

It's the reason why we never tried to physically scale her above the absolute minimum of the verse, until evidence was presented that she's actually physically comparable to dragons.

I feel like Neechan have to be revised mostly their range. I will do CRT if needed but might be after I publish The Weakest Mage’ profiles first.

so, I have some questions
1. Why didn’t WH in general have Law manipulation? For each worldview, all of them had follow different set of laws, different law than the usual physical law.

2. Shouldn’t Aiko in general should also be a worldview holder, at least when she became vampire princess. She is the holder for the Vampire’s Story.

3. Do we assume now since Neechan it related to ID, that WH affect world(HR, space-time continuum rather than planet) meaning they should have at least universal+ for range?

Last edited:
This one at east has been solved by a CRT a long time ago, yes we say they affect HRs.
So, it just the profile never been updated?
I wonder if Ryouma in general should have multiverse range as his plot seem to affect other universes (like how he always seemingly drag to other universe. It won’t make sense for that to happen if his range only cover single heavenly record). Yuichi might upscale to this due to nature of his plot to fuse with others, Ende also (since she summon Ryouma’s friends from other worlds)not sure about other.

I wonder if Ryouma in general should have multiverse range as his plot seem to affect other universes (like how he always seemingly drag to other universe. It won’t make sense for that to happen if his range only cover single heavenly record). Yuichi might upscale to this due to nature of his plot to fuse with others, Ende also (since she summon Ryouma’s friends from other worlds)not sure about other.
I'm pretty sure it's on the profiles at least ability-wise. At least for Yuichi; it's the reason why he has conceptual manipulation and Higher Dimensional Manipulation.

I'm pretty sure it's on the profiles at least ability-wise. At least for Yuichi; it's the reason why he has conceptual manipulation and Higher Dimensional Manipulation.
all WH would technically be having that as well.

Back to my question, Do you agree that they should have at least low multiverse range ?

Um, can you elaborate on why you think he got dragged to other universes? I never read Nee-chan so I don't know. I appreciate it if you could give context regarding that reasoning.

Um, can you elaborate on why you think he got dragged to other universes? I never read Nee-chan so I don't know. I appreciate it if you could give context regarding that reasoning.
Basically, because he is worldview of protagonist. He akin to protagonist always drag into many different situation and sometimes to another worlds. Just how protagonist from isekai story drag person to another world to either becomes saviour, hero or sometime demon lords. Something like that, is usual for him that he fed up about it. Think he as the embodiment of all protagonists across, shounen, Romance, isekai etc etc. yeah he basically that.

Basically, because he is worldview of protagonist. He akin to protagonist always drag into many different situation and sometimes to another worlds. Just how protagonist from isekai story drag person to another world to either becomes saviour, hero or sometime demon lords. Something like that, is usual for him that he fed up about it. Think he as the embodiment of all protagonists across, shounen, Romance, isekai etc etc. yeah he basically that.
Is there a narration he actually got or implied to have dragged into another world/universe? Because from what I understand from his profile, he got dragged to other people's worlds/stories, I assume it was timelines, not other universes like completely different universes.

Is there a narration he actually got or implied to have dragged into another world/universe? Because from what I understand from his profile, he got dragged to other people's worlds/stories, I assume it was timelines, not other universes like completely different universes.
Yeah, vol 6 or vol 7. I don’t really remember well since it’s been a while since I read it. It stated that he had fed up with his life been in many weirds situations like summon to another worlds to become their hero. This further proof by some of his friend been summon using Ende power is like knight, mage, weird modern machine, etc etc.also, the series heavily implied the existence of parallel worlds since vol 1.

Edited: also, he did not drag into other people story. It’s the opposite. He kick of the protagonist of the worldview and become the main protagonist of the that worldview and gains benefit of it. This is why his worldview are simply call protagnist. Because no matter what worldview that he met, he always be the protagonist

Last edited:
Yeah, vol 6 or vol 7. I don’t really remember well since it’s been a while since I read it. It stated that he had fed up with his life been in many weirds situations like summon to another worlds to become their hero. This further proof by some of his friend been summon using Ende power is like knight, mage, weird modern machine, etc etc.also, the series heavily implied the existence of parallel worlds since vol 1.

Edited: also, he did not drag into other people story. It’s the opposite. He kick of the protagonist of the worldview and become the main protagonist of the that worldview and gains benefit of it. This is why his worldview are simply call protagnist. Because no matter what worldview that he met, he always be the protagonist
Alright, so he can invade and take over other people's story views. Gotcha.
Thank you. Looking forward to the CRT.

I am curious; Darian's time travel ability seems able to create a new timeline (Volume 5 Chapter 8). I am curious if these mean these would mean one Heavenly Record being 2-C since these worlds seem to have similar attributes to the past world.

I am curious; Darian's time travel ability seems able to create a new timeline (Volume 5 Chapter 8). I am curious if these mean these would mean one Heavenly Record being 2-C since these worlds seem to have similar attributes to the past world.
Yeah, we talked about that years ago. There's also mention of a lot more alternate timelines (Possibly uncountable or infinite iirc), so it's entirely possible 1 HR = decently into 2-C at the very least.

As the differentiation between two HRs constitutes a completely alternate world all the way down to its laws, so making a timeline should by no means = making a new HR. Which means branching timelines are contained within the HR itself.

Last edited:
A question, the person who fight UEG and had body across many parallel worlds stated (to be like akin to body hair?). Do we treat those parallel worlds as different heavenly records or worlds within that single heavenly record?

when will instant death end. how do you think the story will end?

also i really do hate yogiri for being such an OP smurf. he's literally unmatchable because death hax go BRRR

what would it take to be able to stand a chance to against him

when will instant death end. how do you think the story will end?
It should be vol 14 (unless the publisher tried to force the author to prolong the story, again). Regarding how it may end, we might get to actually know what exactly true form.
also i really do hate yogiri for being such an OP smurf. he's literally unmatchable because death hax go BRRR
I am sure there are far op Smurf character here. Like SCP
what would it take to be able to stand a chance to against him
In the series? Likely won’t happen due to how it been portrayed continuously in the series.

It should be vol 14 (unless the publisher tried to force the author to prolong the story, again). Regarding how it may end, we might get to actually know what exactly true form.

In the series? Likely won’t happen due to how it been portrayed continuously in the series.

yeah but yogiri is just one of the most well known and

Even if you were somehow immune to his death hax/resistance negation

you still have to worry about that thing he can pull off right?

something about killing your legs and eyes and other things? Or no?

wait, the yogiri series ends in vol 14, damn it even though i want yogiri to get tier 1A or tier 0
yes you are right, for now the strongest smurf character is still in the hands of scp, but i like Scarlet King

yeah but yogiri is just one of the most well known and

Even if you were somehow immune to his death hax/resistance negation

you still have to worry about that thing he can pull off right?

something about killing your legs and eyes and other things? Or no?
In yogiri case it more like taking one ability and expand it to the fullest in various way. There a lot of character in the wiki that from one ability, they able to expand their function beyond simple mean. Also, don’t we account resistance applied to the person as a whole or at least their body?

In yogiri case it more like taking one ability and expand it to the fullest in various way. There a lot of character in the wiki that from one ability, they able to expand their function beyond simple mean. Also, don’t we account resistance applied to the person as a whole or at least their body?

well I just want to know out of series what it would take for a character to resist his abilities.

Also I noticed that most of his powers aren’t actually separate powers, they’re just his death hax but done in different ways. Am I correct?

so all he needs is just one power.

assuming you can resist his death hax would it make you immune to his other abilities since they’re just his death hax used in different ways

wait, the yogiri series ends in vol 14, damn it even though i want yogiri to get tier 1A or tier 0
I am not sure about tier 0 but there is likely chance for Yogiri to become 1A. I can possibly see that we might have something like realm of idea or realm of dream (For the fact the dream word use repeatedly throughout the series with example like with Kouryu and UEG, and how it is said that The Great Sage dream the entire world. There also in Neechan about how dream correlate with worldview and hypothesised by Mutsuko that supernatural beings like god are product of human imagination that come into being.

yes you are right, for now the strongest smurf character is still in the hands of scp, but i like Scarlet King
He’ll never be that and I think that’s a good thing to be honest.

well I just want to know out of series what it would take for a character to resist his abilities.

Also I noticed that most of his powers aren’t actually separate powers, they’re just his death hax but done in different ways. Am I correct?
In general yes, but that doesn’t mean there not other ability he can’t use. Also while we call normally called it Death hax, his power is technicall too broad to call it such (with his power and what he choose to end are depend on his perception)

In general yes, but that doesn’t mean there not other ability he can’t use. Also while we call normally called it Death hax, his power is technicall too broad to call it such (with his power and what he choose to end are depend on his perception)

but still what would a character that’s out of series need to stand a chance against him

I am not sure about tier 0 but there is likely chance for Yogiri to become 1A. I can possibly see that we might have something like realm of idea or realm of dream (For the fact the dream word use repeatedly throughout the series with example like with Kouryu and UEG, and how it is said that The Great Sage dream the entire world. There also in Neechan about how dream correlate with worldview and hypothesised by Mutsuko that supernatural beings like god are product of human
are there any new feats in Instant death now, like upgrade cosmology?

Back