• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The fight between UEG and Toichiro is already officially translated so the scans on profile can be replaced I guess.

The fight between UEG and Toichiro is already officially translated so the scans on profile can be replaced I guess.
I guess we could? If someone want to do it
On the same note, should we change the scans about the Abilities that came from vol 10 and below since it officially translate? I guess we don’t exactly need to...

Last edited:
Other than Kouryu, I plan to make Divine King and Mrs Wolf’s profile (for fun). Just a question, how do we interpret her action with the wandering Edge? Do that count as speed feat?

Last edited:
I think Gods have more shared powers:

I did have this draft list that includes powers/notes on the verse:

Volume 4
  1. Gods
    1. Chapter 16: resurrection
    2. "": Use every type of magic and have infinite energy
    3. "": Gods modified sage gift which power modification

Volume 5
  1. Gods:
    1. Chapter 8: time slow
    2. Chapter 10: healing?
Volume 6:
  1. Gods
    1. Chapter 19: body creation, soul manipulation, power nullification, fear manipulation, cosmic awareness, teleportation
    2. Chapter 25: power Bestowal, resistance lists for shield power

Volume 7:
  1. Gods:
    1. Chapter 1: Barrier
    2. Chapter 3 to 5: tracking power
    • Gods
    • Chapter 13: shapeshifting, shapeshifting
    • : Dream manipulation
    • Chapter 14: ""
    • Chapter 14: mind manipulation, life, and death manipulation
    • : Telepathy, teleportation Bestowal
    • : Chapter 21: life and death manipulation
    • : Type 9 immortality
    • : Teleportation
    • Chapter 22: gods resistance to absorption
    • : Gods lores and weakness
    • Chapter 23: immeasurable speed
Volume 8:
  1. Those in the sea like gods and God killer:
    1. Chapter 14: Instant death. Reflection. Time stop. Time reversal. Spatial severance. Total erasure. Conceptual attacks. Causality erasure. Such things were possible for virtually anyone in the sea, so the leaders of the pirates were more than capable of neutralizing them.

Volume 9:

1. Gods:
    1. Chapter 6: telepathy
    2. Chapter 7: flight and teleportation ?
    3. Chapter 11: shapeshifting
    4. Chapter 13: intelligence limitation/teleportation
    5. : Flight/float / telekinesis
    6. Chapter 18: barrier : “Hiruko, could you make a barrier around us or something?” “Probably, but I think Ma is better at things like that.” “Can you do it, then, Luu?” “Yeah!” As the girl answered, a bubble appeared around them. “It’s like making a totally new world,” Hiruko explained. “The inside of this bubble is separate from the outside, so nothing in the outside world can affect us here.”

I think Gods have more shared powers:

I did have this draft list that includes powers/notes on the verse:

Volume 4
  1. Gods
    1. Chapter 16: resurrection
    2. "": Use every type of magic and have infinite energy
    3. "": Gods modified sage gift which power modification

Volume 5
  1. Gods:
    1. Chapter 8: time slow
    2. Chapter 10: healing?
Volume 6:
  1. Gods
    1. Chapter 19: body creation, soul manipulation, power nullification, fear manipulation, cosmic awareness, teleportation
    2. Chapter 25: power Bestowal, resistance lists for shield power

Volume 7:
  1. Gods:
    1. Chapter 1: Barrier
    2. Chapter 3 to 5: tracking power
    • Gods
    • Chapter 13: shapeshifting, shapeshifting
    • : Dream manipulation
    • Chapter 14: ""
    • Chapter 14: mind manipulation, life, and death manipulation
    • : Telepathy, teleportation Bestowal
    • : Chapter 21: life and death manipulation
    • : Type 9 immortality
    • : Teleportation
    • Chapter 22: gods resistance to absorption
    • : Gods lores and weakness
    • Chapter 23: immeasurable speed
Volume 8:
  1. Those in the sea like gods and God killer:
    1. Chapter 14: Instant death. Reflection. Time stop. Time reversal. Spatial severance. Total erasure. Conceptual attacks. Causality erasure. Such things were possible for virtually anyone in the sea, so the leaders of the pirates were more than capable of neutralizing them.

Volume 9:

1. Gods:
    1. Chapter 6: telepathy
    2. Chapter 7: flight and teleportation ?
    3. Chapter 11: shapeshifting
    4. Chapter 13: intelligence limitation/teleportation
    5. : Flight/float / telekinesis
    6. Chapter 18: barrier : “Hiruko, could you make a barrier around us or something?” “Probably, but I think Ma is better at things like that.” “Can you do it, then, Luu?” “Yeah!” As the girl answered, a bubble appeared around them. “It’s like making a totally new world,” Hiruko explained. “The inside of this bubble is separate from the outside, so nothing in the outside world can affect us here.”
I wonder if we should make God's physiology?
I think we should also add power nullification and sealing since battle of gods usually end with their power being seal plus domain of equal would nullify one another. I also thing we could also put statistic amplification since it seem that expanding domain seem to make god ability stronger like the case with Hiruko.

Has the official translated novel Instant death been released today, does anyone have the link I want to read it

Has the official translated novel Instant death been released today, does anyone have the link I want to read it
Yes, but I am not sure whether to put link here since it not technically.... legal, I guess? Or it might be legal I am not so sure?
If you still want to read it, You can just type Instant Death Light Novel vol 10 pdf at google.

I guess we could? If someone want to do it
On the same note, should we change the scans about the Abilities that came from vol 10 and below since it officially translate? I guess we don’t exactly need to...
Well if it needs to, considering all of UEG's ability on her profile has no linked scan.

Other than Kouryu, I plan to make Divine King and Mrs Wolf’s profile (for fun). Just a question, how do we interpret her action with the wandering Edge? Do that count as speed feat?
Wandering Edge is treated as Immeasurable speed here, correct? Considering the baby Yogiri did not react to the Wandering Edge traveling through time to hit him, the baby must have felt safe with The Fox lady guarding him.

I interpret it as the Fox lady catching the knife before it could fully manifest in the past and hit the baby, then she sends her projection holding the knife into the future timeline of HRE (Teen Yogiri is in).

Catching it would be an immeasurable speed, at least reaction time speed.

Wandering Edge is treated as Immeasurable speed here, correct? Considering the baby Yogiri did not react to the Wandering Edge traveling through time to hit him, the baby must have felt safe with The Fox lady guarding him.
Yes, Wandering Edge is treated as Immeasurable speed. I don't know the Web Novel case seems to suggest it she just follows the blade back while in the light novel could suggest what you said.

I want to ask, did the UEG and Tōichiro Hakamada fight have any changes in the official translation, For those who read the novel

I want to ask, did the UEG and Tōichiro Hakamada fight have any changes in the official translation, For those who read the novel
Nothing really. There is no change in the fight itself. Just the way it describe it is a bit different.

- in LN they use higher level being. In wn, they use higher dimensional being (although it the same thing)

- in LN, They jump out from dimensional space which occupied by their opponent. In wn, they go beyond the bound of multiverse contain the opponent universe (I like the LN version one a bit since it strengthens the argument of lower dimension embedded in higher dimension)

Other that that, nothing really.

- in LN they use higher level being. In wn, they use higher dimensional being (although it the same thing)

- in LN, They jump out from dimensional space which occupied by their opponent. In wn, they go beyond the bound of multiverse contain the opponent universe (I like the LN version one a bit since it strengthens the argument of lower dimension embedded in higher dimension)

Other that that, nothing really.
I wonder if it is only the case of translation to English that they decide to change "higher dimensional being" to "higher-level being" and the JP LN still uses the former term. Also, IMO I like the use that there should be no end to the cycle instead of endless because the latter sounded hyperbolic even though it's not and have been used by "debunker" many time tried to debunk that scene.

I wonder if it is only the case of translation to English that they decide to change "higher dimensional being" to "higher-level being" and the JP LN still uses the former term. Also, IMO I like the use that there should be no end to the cycle instead of endless because the latter sounded hyperbolic even though it's not and have been used by "debunker" many time tried to debunk that scene.
I mean it kinda obvious If one look at some way. The fight stop never because they reach their limit,rather because UEG was bored with the repeating cycle. They could technically can go much higher from the context. Whether or not they could actually go endlessly is up to debate. It possible for UEG to do it since she stated to transcend space time but I don’t have much prove right now.

have been used by "debunker" many time tried to debunk that scene.
what do you mean often used by debunks is there something wrong with cosmology Instant death

which of you wrote this which is the original translation and which is not

what do you mean often used by debunks is there something wrong with cosmology Instant death
People argue that it never endless because the fight stop. In LN, it was made clear that the fight which should be endless came to a halt just simply because Toichiro erase UEG, UEG was bored and saw limitations of her opponent so she just erase him.
which of you wrote this which is the original translation and which is not
LN is the official translation.

I wonder if we should make God's physiology?
I think we should also add power nullification and sealing since battle of gods usually end with their power being seal plus domain of equal would nullify one another. I also thing we could also put statistic amplification since it seem that expanding domain seem to make god ability stronger like the case with Hiruko.
It is probable that the physiology page can be made; though, it might not work the best right since I think there are a lot of powers in Volumes 10-11 which are not properly translated yet.

I could see statistic amplification in domain, power nullification and sealing being fine

Can I ask a question. Why Battlesong is not categorized as accelerated development? They have level and status points.
Sure. Looking back, they would have soul manipulation and other sages abilities like resistance negation too:
Gods' Battle Song control should easily be upscaled to what the sage showed as shown Mana's case against Sion: https://gyazo.com/6c8850dbaba8e9db0d582c708c443caa (Volume 4 Chapter 21)

I did make an updated draft with a reference list.

Last edited:
Yes, her name is Miss Fox as stated by Yogiri and Narrative (Volume 8 Chapter 19).
Gods' Battle Song control should easily be upscaled to what the sage showed as shown Mana's case against Sion: https://gyazo.com/6c8850dbaba8e9db0d582c708c443caa (Volume 4 Chapter 21)
The scan above basically states all of Sion's powers are from the Battle Song. I guess it is probable that standard sages' power could be part of the god's power.
How would we treat the Omega sword it seems like it has similar authority to the gods?
I think it is possible that the battle song powers of the gods would scale to the Sword out and the gods' battle song power vice-versa.

Last edited:
Yes, her name is Miss Fox as stated by Yogiri and Narrative (Volume 8 Chapter 19).

The scan above basically states all of Sion's powers are from the Battle Song. I guess it is probable that standard sages' power could be part of the god's power.
How would we treat the Omega sword it seems like it has similar authority to the gods?
I think it is possible that the battle song powers of the gods would scale to the Sword out and the gods' battle song power vice-versa.
I guess so. I feel like we could make profile out of the sword like how we did with Venuzdonoa or Keyblade?

I guess so. I feel like we could make profile out of the sword like how we did with Venuzdonoa or Keyblade?
It could be.
I would be honest characters/items with multiple powers like Kris/Omega Sword are like a pain to index the feats and can lead to burnout, lol

It could be.
I would be honest characters/items with multiple powers like Kris/Omega Sword are like a pain to index the feats and can lead to burnout, lol
Either we do that, or just put explanation how Omega Blade and the god relate to one another. I mean we could technically give all battle song abilities to the Omega Blade which.... is exhausting work to do or just mention what had been shown then used “Should possess far more abilities from battle song system” and call it a day.

Either we do that, or just put explanation how Omega Blade and the god relate to one another. I mean we could technically give all battle song abilities to the Omega Blade which.... is exhausting work to do or just mention what had been shown then used “Should possess far more abilities from battle song system” and call it a day.
I would say the former case is better. The latter case should be inapplicable from a past CRT: https://vsbattles.com/threads/general-issue-about-all-the-verse-powers.121756/
In the former case, new abilities could be added later as done for similar characters like Rimuru/Arceus in CRTs.

I don't think it would be this hard to get the list now. I do have a draft with characters who have powers and technically the major references already so I don't think it would be hard to look up to get the evidence.
The list of notable abilities should be short if I recall.

I was trying to find missing general powers for gods:

1. Sages: (for volume Sages)
    1. Powers from Sages
      1. Resistance Negation (Can lower the resistance one has to an ability to zero[8])
      2. Power Nullification (Can restrict abilities, render them unusable, and become immune to them[5][8])
      3. Extrasensory Perception (Sages locate and mentally picture the location of those with the system[1])
      4. Self-Sustenance (Type 2[1])
      5. Soul Absorption (Everyone with the system can absorb souls in order to make their own soul bigger and heavier and thus level up[2][3][4])
      6. Power Bestowal (Sages can bestow gifts unto others and also grant immunity towards gifts[5])
      7. Death Manipulation, Life Manipulation (Sages have control over the life and death of those with the systems[6][1])
      8. Forcefield Creation (Can erect barriers with multiple effects such as only letting certain people/things trough)
      9. Resistances:
        1. Death Manipulation (Everyone with the system can resist the effects of instant death magic as long as they are stronger than the user[9])
        2. Fear Manipulation (Those with the system get their fear suppressed by the system[6][7] and Soul Manipulation (When people with the system absorb the souls of others, they increase the power, density, size, and magnitude of their own[2][3])
        3. Soul Absorption (Everyone with the system can absorb souls in order to make their own soul bigger and heavier and thus level up[2][3][4])
        4. Fear Manipulation (The system decreases fear towards death[6][7]) and Morality Manipulation (The system numbs aversion to manslaughter. The system diverts summons thoughts from their homes[7])
    2. (NEW) Mind Manipulation resistance:
      1. Volume 9 Chapter 20: mental resistance since Omega Sword can't read their mind
        1. Omega Sword couldn’t read sages like Sage Alice (Volume 9 Chapter 19)
      2. Volume 1 Chapter 37: Should have superior resistance to Sage attendants like Ryouta, who had High-level resistance to citywide mind control.
    3. Additions to Battle Song: Volume 9 Chapter 12: The battle song is provable law manipulation
  2. Gods (most sages battle song powers) [most are already there; it is just power that should be added to gods profiles:
    1. Resurrection (Volume 4 Chapter 16)
    2. Use every type of magic Magic and Self-Substance Typ 3 (Volume 4 Chapter 16)
      1. Include Magic like instant death, Elemental Manipulation
      2. : Volume 5 Chapter 16: shapeshifting magic
        1. Volume 2 Chapter 15
      3. Volume 1 Chapter 19
        1. Fire/Electricity Manipulation: Volume 1 Chapter 19
        2. Flight: Volume 1 Chapter 19
        3. Ice Manipulation: Volume 1 Chapter 19
      4. Volume 9 Chapter 7: Ice and Fire Magic
      5. Volume 10 Chapter 17: resurrection and healing magic
      6. Volume 1 Chapter 18: Cloth Manipulation like Lain
      7. Volume 2 Chapter 19: Light Magic / Light Manipulation
      8. Volume 2 Chapter 23: Summonic magic
        1. Summoning: Volume 4 Chapter 16
      9. Volume 3 Chapter 11: Fire magic
      10. Volume 3 Chapter 7: Dragon Magic
      11. Volume 4 Chapter 16: should have Mei’s magic since her power/magic is described as counterfeit magic by gods
    3. Volume 4 Chapter 2: should be comparable to Mana’s, who exceed Sage’s control of Battle Song
    4. Volume 5 Chapter 8: time manipulation
    5. Volume 5 Chapter 10: healing / power modificationof gifts from Zakuro
      1. Power Modification of gift by gods: Volume 4 Chapter 16
    6. Volume 6 Chapter 19: body creation, soul manipulation, power nullification, fear manipulation, cosmic awareness, teleportation
    7. Omnipotence (why have all powers)
      1. Volume 6 Chapter 25
      2. Volume 7 Chapter 22
    8. Volume 6 Chapter 25: power Bestowal, resistance listsfor shield power that gods should get
      1. resistance to ability like conceptual manipulation given the shield can block the conceptual attack....
        1. Volume 6 Chapter 8
        2. Volume 6 Chapter 14
    9. Shapeshifting:
      1. Volume 7 Chapter 13: shapeshifting
      2. Volume 9 Chapter 11: shapeshifting (general Shapeshifting statement)
    10. mind manipulation, life, and death manipulation:
      1. Volume 7 Chapter 14
      2. Volume 7 Chapter 21
    11. Volume 8 Chapter 4: power Bestowal (Zakuro)
    12. Volume 8 Chapter 13: godly aura scaling to Takumi
    13. Volume 8 Chapter 14: Instant death. Reflection. Time stop. Time reversal. Spatial severance. Total erasure. Conceptual attacks. Causality erasure. Such things were possible for virtually anyone in the sea, so the leaders of the pirates were more than capable of neutralizing them.
    14. telekinesis / fligth
      1. Volume 9 Chapter 4: flight / telekinesis (baby goddess - Luu)
      2. Volume 9 Chapter 13: Flight / telekinesis (similar to Luu)
    15. Forcefield:
      1. Volume 9 Chapter 18: “Hiruko, could you make a barrier around us or something?” “Probably, but I think Ma is better at things like that.” “Can you do it, then, Luu?” “Yeah!” As the girl answered, a bubble appeared around them. “It’s like making a totally new world,” Hiruko explained. “The inside of this bubble is separate from the outside, so nothing in the outside world can affect us here.”
    16. Telepathy
      1. Volume 10 Chapter 1: “By the way, unless it’s something really important, we don’t read people’s minds. So you’ll be fine no matter what you say. Just relax and answer.”
      2. Volume 7 Chapter 14: Telepathy, teleportation Bestowal
      3. Volume 9 Chapter 6: telepathy
    17. invisibility
      1. Volume 10 Chapter 2: “On that note, couldn’t you use your powers as a god to make us invisible or something? We could at least go look around town then.” “Yeah, that would be a piece of cake.”
    18. Probability Manipulation:
      1. Volume 10 Chapter 8: “But why...” It was strange enough that the wand had successfully fired at all, but not only that, it had done so with extraordinary power. For Lynel, who was used to his own atrocious luck, such a thing was unimaginable. “It is quite simple. I altered your luck. The rule was that I could not interfere with the wand, so that much was allowed, yes?” “You can do that?!” “I am a god. Something like that is child’s—”
    19. Volume 10 Chapter 14: spatial manipulation from Hiruko

Missing on some profiles; Telepathy, Telekinesis, Flight, magic, elemental Manipulation, instant death, Probability Manipulation since UEG's statement seems applicable to all gods, invisibility, Forcefield creation (seems higher tier), Summoning, healing, Forcefield creation, conceptual manipulation (type 1), law manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Time Stop, Attack Reflection, among others

I guess some gift powers could be added eventually since I don't have the full list, and I didn't check all of Vahanoto's powers yet; am I missing much else?

Last edited:
I do wonder how do we treat countless eye of Hiruko? There also the case like Malna able to see directly at Yogiri eventhough she at complete different place. This might be argue for her clairvoyance however…

Back