• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He’ll never be that and I think that’s a good thing, to be honest.
Out of all Isekai characters, I know. Yogiri has the highest chance to become a tier 0 considering how mysterious True Form has been treated through the series. Of course, if only the author can incorporate enough evidence for tier 0.

Imo, I prefer Yogiri to take that tier over the overrated slime, the underrated Demon and overthrow the OP Goddess (Ruphas) from her throne.

Out of all Isekai characters, I know. Yogiri has the highest chance to become a tier 0 considering how mysterious True Form has been treated through the series. Of course, if only the author can incorporate enough evidence for tier 0.

Imo, I prefer Yogiri to take that tier over the overrated slime, the underrated Demon and overthrow the OP Goddess (Ruphas) from her throne.
Who is the underrated demon?

I don’t think we will get tier 0. Tier 1-A yes

I still think binding him by the system of dimensions of the verse just a bit higher in the verse is stupid but playing it safe is always the rule with this shit.

Ruphas isn’t even broken without her dimensionality, at least the others are but I still dislike the femboy slime more than plot goddess.

I don’t think we will get tier 0. Tier 1-A yes

I still think binding him by the system of dimensions of the verse just a bit higher in the verse is stupid but playing it safe is always the rule with this shit.

Ruphas isn’t even broken without her dimensionality, at least the others are but I still dislike the femboy slime more than plot goddess.
Haha, yeah, it is only my wishful thinking.
I like Izayoi more than other Isekai character, but unfortunately, it's hard finding the Mondaiji volume, and his character profile are not updated on this site.

For now the strongest Isekai character is held by Ruphas and Alovenus I don't know if there is an isekai character equal to them

hopefully yogiri becomes the strongest isekai character and tier 0 if necessary H1A is enough

For now the strongest Isekai character is held by Ruphas and Alovenus I don't know if there is an isekai character equal to them

hopefully yogiri becomes the strongest isekai character and tier 0 if necessary H1A is enough
Being equal to them is enough, they can’t actually deal with Yogiri when they’re in equal planes of existence.

could add Mondaiji with enough time but I’m always like here and there and nowhere and end up not having enough time to add the verse.
can mondaiji have a profile on this wiki, it's been more than a year hoping mondaiji has a profile on this wiki
I’on = I don’t. I think he is higher than 5D tho but yeah.
do you think there are feats cosmology mondaiji can be 1A, all I know is L1C 5D but I think you are more knowledgeable about mondaiji than me
Being equal to them is enough, they can’t actually deal with Yogiri when they’re in equal planes of existence.
I just hope that yogiri gets the crown as the strongest isekai character and if necessary, getting 1A is enough

Back