• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We shouldn’t derail the ID thread with Mondaiji btw.

Not 1-A but just 1-C

It’s whatever. I started reading ID with the original V1 fan translations and never expected Yogiri to be anything more than an average isekai one trick pony.

Technically, I have idea to get NEP2 based on already existing information of the novel. But I would rather wait til we get vol 14.
Wow, I want to know which site you read the novel id on. So far what I know of the novel id is only 12 volumes

Wow, I want to know which site you read the novel id on. So far what I know of the novel id is only 12 volumes
Vol 13 is only in Author fanbox. They finish it back in April or May if I am not mistaken. You have to pay for it.

Technically, I have idea to get NEP2 based on already existing information of the novel. But I would rather wait til we get vol 14.
I am curious what is the evidence if you can share it?

NEP Type 2 (now Type 2 nature) standards simplify seem to be:
  • Characters (NEP Type 1) that were later erased and become more nonexistent can have it.
  • The characters got basically to qualify for transduality at least with NEP
I considered UEG being erased by Toichiro possibly being type 2 nature, but there is no context if her nonexistent form was also erased.
I don't think I found the evidence of transduality related to nonexistence yet, regarding Yogiri's true form.

Last edited:
For now the strongest Isekai character is held by Ruphas and Alovenus I don't know if there is an isekai character equal to them

hopefully yogiri becomes the strongest isekai character and tier 0 if necessary H1A is enough
Afaik, strongest Isekai are being held by...
1. A Wild Last Boss Appear (L1-A)
2. Instant Death (1-B)
3. Peaceful Isekai (1-C)

The four seat either belong to Tensura or Mondaiji.

In my case it's just I accidentally found an article about someone that can kill Rimuru in Quora back in 2019. So I get curious and try to read the story.
For me, it was when I was browsing a manga reading site trying to find a fantasy series to read. Found Instant Death thinking it would be another shitty power fantasy and decided to read it for laugh.

I came out laughing and liking it ironically to the point I have 10 official digital volumes bought. 🤣

In my cases it just I accidentally found an article about someone that can kill Rimuru in Quora back in 2019. So I get curious and try to read the story.
Lmao I mean anyone would be curious if a character can Kill Rimuru outside the wiki 😂😂. His outerversal and boundless wank is something else.

I just started reading the manga because of curiosity how the heck just a death manipulation can be so broken. Like hell it's pretty good but villains are kinda disappointing (in manga 😞) but nonetheless series is good compared to other general isekai this is much better.

Lmao I mean anyone would be curious if a character can Kill Rimuru outside the wiki 😂😂. His outerversal and boundless wank is something else.

I just started reading the manga because of curiosity how the heck just a death manipulation can be so broken. Like hell it's pretty good but villains are kinda disappointing (in manga 😞) but nonetheless series is good compared to other general isekai this is much better.
I agree. The villain are getting more interesting as the story goes on, especially in vol. 5, 6, 7, and 8.

The manga only cover half of vol. 3 so you might have to wait very long time to get into the juicy part.

I am curious what is the evidence if you can share it?

NEP Type 2 (now Type 2 nature) standards simplify seem to be:
  • Characters (NEP Type 1) that were later erased and become more nonexistent can have it.
  • The characters got basically to qualify for transduality at least with NEP
I considered UEG being erased by Toichiro possibly being type 2 nature, but there is no context if her nonexistent form was also erased.
I don't think I found the evidence of transduality related to nonexistence yet, regarding Yogiri's true form.
My idea is kind of how Yogiri's true form completely beyond the entire cosmology and all its laws and systems down to its conceptual level. Being like god which can exist in nonexistence state after destruction of their concept mean nothing to him as both existence and nonexistence beings are one and the same. There also what Kouryu said to UEG. UEG stated that there the concept of nothing does not exist and Kouryu didn't answer it directly like "There are concept of nothing" but rather use analogy of dream to describe what had happen to her.

This can be taken in two meaning,
1. First that True form nonexistence state is not concept of nothingness but rather something much pure, like pure nothingness lacking any concepts.
2. The very cosmology as a whole is nothing more than Yogiri's dream which would include existence and nonexistence(like gods). Which also mean he above both of them. While this sound like metaphor at first glance. There lot of the word 'dream' mentioning withing the series as a whole include Neechan series with the most blatant of what The Great Sage had done by resetting the world and also stated that the world are nothing more than his dream.

Of course this just my interpretation. I know there are other ways which it can be interprets which had nothing to do with NEP nor TD so I plan wait till we get more information from vol 14

I agree. The villain are getting more interesting as the story goes on, especially in vol. 5, 6, 7, and 8.

The manga only cover half of vol. 3 so you might have to wait very long time to get into the juicy part.
Kinda adjusted to reading manga. Don't know if I find any free time pick up novels. I also read many Manhwas it's hard to read all together. Beside i got work in normal days only weekends I am free.

The transduality point reminds me I go the raw regarding nonexistence evidence from Volume 2 that I brought. Yogiri's true form is not stated to be nonexistent but just the end in the raws for Light Novel; the case is similar to the Web Novel.

Yogiri's true form would still be nonexistent for other scaling and surrounding contexts.
If the End is elebarate, Yogiri's true form could probably get tranquility type 2; the old nonexistence scan from the English translation could ironically limit the evidence/point for transduality type since it would be the embodiment of a concept that is largely shown to be dual in most cases.

The transduality point reminds me I go the raw regarding nonexistence evidence from Volume 2 that I brought. Yogiri's true form is not stated to be nonexistent but just the end in the raws for Light Novel; the case is similar to the Web Novel.

Yogiri's true form would still be nonexistent for other scaling and surrounding contexts.
If the End is elebarate, Yogiri's true form could probably get tranquility type 2; the old nonexistence scan from the English translation could ironically limit the evidence/point for transduality type since it would be the embodiment of a concept that is largely shown to be dual in most cases.
Yeah, I can see where you are coming from . If we treat yogiri being the whole encompassing being where it reach a single unity (The End), I wonder if that would be enough? Also, Do you have raw version from LN vol 10?

Yeah, I can see where you are coming from . If we treat yogiri being the whole encompassing being where it reach a single unity (The End), I wonder if that would be enough? Also, Do you have raw version from LN vol 10?
For the first question, I think yes. Though, I think more evidence would be needed, similar to Arceus or SMT's case.
For the second question, no; I just used the web novel raws since it mostly similar to light novel: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n5691dd/

Is there a particular reason that you asked for Volume 10 Light Novel raws like it something unique worth noting like the side story not in the web novel, though, NIK FARIS?

For the first question, I think yes. Though, I think more evidence would be needed, similar to Arceus or SMT's case.
For the second question, no; I just used the web novel raws since it mostly similar to light novel: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n5691dd/

Is there a particular reason that you asked for Volume 10 Light Novel raws like it something unique worth noting like the side story not in the web novel, though, NIK FARIS?
Nah, It just i want to know if there any difference in the raw version for the fight between UEG and Toichirou. I want to know how exactly it was describe in the raw LN version. Not necessarily will change anything.

Permission to ask, can anyone explain about yogiri plot manipulation? I've read the profile but I still don't understand why yogiri has plot manipulation

If you don't mind, I chose the long answer

Short answer:
Metafiction+Anthropic principle

Long answer:
The verse use metafiction that is a style of prose narrative in which attention is directed to the process of fictive composition. In simple definition, the character acknowledges that they are part of fiction— a character in a story. While in most cases, it can be interpret as metaphor, it isn’t really the case with ID or rather Fujitakaverse. This is due to the cosmology use what call anthropic principle. Anthropic principle in simple word is universe exist because we exist, and because we exist, universe exist’. The world/universe depend on how one’s choose to perceive it. The universe are not made to suit all humanity but rather individual. Humanity here refers to those with human like intelligent rather than simply human being. This usually refer in the verse as worldview. And for every person, they all have different worldview with each one have different laws. Many people perceive the world as a form of story, some perceive them as games, some as the universe being a simulation and there also perceive it as dream of higher being. As we choose to perceive it, it became real thing. In a way, worldview = plot.

In ID, fate does correlate worldview but they are not completely similar. The most blatant example is being like Outer who exist outside destiny, but they can be influence by Worldview. The higher the fate value, the more important you are to the story. Every person is protagonist of their own story but it change when two or more person met. That’s why if two characters met, their worldview collide/mix with one another, and when that happen those with higher fate value become the protagonist. Protagonist are protected to an absurd degree that they can’t die even if the met with situation should kill them, villain for some reason make mistakes which they rarely do, villain leave the protagonist alive for no apparent reason, protagonist able to avoid been shots like magic, protagonist able to defeat enemy even though they are far more powerful than them and etc etc. Yogiri possesses higher fate value or literally all fate lead to him, so he would always be the protagonist no matter the situation, protected from any danger and can defeat any enemy whoever they are. At least that’s his current description because if we actually go deeper, it is more correct to say that Yogiri Can end any stories like what Aoi stated due to him being the end of fate and plot.

Last edited:
Short answer:

Long answer:
The verse use metafiction that is a style of prose narrative in which attention is directed to the process of fictive composition. While in most cases, it can be interpret as metaphor, it isn’t really the case with ID or rather Fujitakaverse. This is due to the cosmology use what call anthropic principle. Anthropic principle in simple word is universe exist because we exist, and because we exist, universe exist’. The world/universe depend on how one’s choose to perceive it. The universe are not made to suit all humanity but rather individual. Humanity here refers to those with human like intelligent rather than simply human being. This usually refer in the verse as worldview. And for every person, they all have different worldview with each one have different laws. Many people perceive the world as a form of story, some perceive them as games, some as the universe being a simulation and there also perceive it as dream of higher being. As we choose to perceive it, it became real thing. In a way, worldview = plot.

In ID, fate does correlate worldview but they are not completely similar. The most blatant example is being like Outer who exist outside destiny, but they can be influence by Worldview. The higher the fate value, the more important you are to the story. Every person is protagonist of their own story but it change when two or more person met. That’s why if two characters met, their worldview collide/mix with one another, and when that happen those with higher fate value become the protagonist. Protagonist are protected to an absurd degree that they can’t die even if the met with situation should kill them, villain for some reason make mistakes which they rarely do, villain leave the protagonist alive for no apparent reason, protagonist able to avoid been shots like magic, protagonist able to defeat enemy even though they are far more powerful than them and etc etc. Yogiri possesses higher fate value or literally all fate lead to him, so he would always be the protagonist no matter the situation, protected from any danger and can defeat any enemy whoever they are. At least that’s his current description because if we actually go deeper, it is more correct to say that Yogiri Can end any stories like what Aoi stated due to him being the end of fate and plot.
So in nutshell.
Fate value is plot armor/plot convenience and each person has a certain degree of plot armor/plot convenience.

But when two person who each has their own plot armor meet (collide), the one with the higher plot armor become the leading protagonist of the current scenario with the other becoming the side or supporting characters that could be discarded.

So kinda like how, Youko (a protagonist of her own story) manages to survive the encounter with Izelda because she's supposed to the protagonist of her story (Izelda kinda let her go) but ends up dead because she met Yogiri.

Is that how it is?

So in nutshell.
Fate value is plot armor/plot convenience and each person has a certain degree of plot armor/plot convenience.

But when two person who each has their own plot armor meet (collide), the one with the higher plot armor become the leading protagonist of the current scenario with the other becoming the side or supporting characters that could be discarded.
Yeah, that how it is. You can check it on Aiko’s profile since I did put explanation and scans related to her plot manipulation. The only exception to this rule is Yuichi but he it’s more to the fact of him possessing unique worldview in which he would gain role greater than that of protagonist. Which is why he can defeat Ryouma who always be protagonist in any given worldview- story.
So kinda like how, Youko (a protagonist of her own story) manages to survive the encounter with Izelda because she's supposed to the protagonist of her story (Izelda kinda let her go) but ends up dead because she met Yogiri.

Is that how it is?
Nah, for that situation, I don’t really think it have to do with plot exactly because even without Yogiri, I doubt she would survive with what she are trying to do (aka killing everyone on the ship). It just she meet her end earlier due to trying to attack Yogiri. Also, technically within the ship are mix of worldviews with all people on the ship, so you know who end up as protagonist here.

Last edited:
Short answer:

Long answer:
The verse use metafiction that is a style of prose narrative in which attention is directed to the process of fictive composition. While in most cases, it can be interpret as metaphor, it isn’t really the case with ID or rather Fujitakaverse. This is due to the cosmology use what call anthropic principle. Anthropic principle in simple word is universe exist because we exist, and because we exist, universe exist’. The world/universe depend on how one’s choose to perceive it. The universe are not made to suit all humanity but rather individual. Humanity here refers to those with human like intelligent rather than simply human being. This usually refer in the verse as worldview. And for every person, they all have different worldview with each one have different laws. Many people perceive the world as a form of story, some perceive them as games, some as the universe being a simulation and there also perceive it as dream of higher being. As we choose to perceive it, it became real thing. In a way, worldview = plot.

ok i understand, thanks for your very long answer

Yeah, that how it is. You can check it on Aiko’s profile since I did put explanation and scans related to her plot manipulation. The only exception to this rule is Yuichi but he it’s more to the fact of him possessing unique worldview in which he would gain role greater than that of protagonist. Which is why he can defeat Ryouma who always be protagonist in any given worldview- story.

Nah, for that situation, I don’t really think it have to do with plot exactly because even without Yogiri, I doubt she would survive with what she are trying to do (aka killing everyone on the ship). It just she meet her end earlier due to trying to attack Yogiri. Also, technically within the ship are mix of worldviews with all people on the ship, so you know who end up as protagonist here.
Yeah, excluding Tomo and Yogiri.
-Youko
-Hornet (Izelda)
-Degul

Wait, a minute, so technically all intelligence being in Fujitaka verse have a certain degree of plot manipulation and resistance then?

Yeah, excluding Tomo and Yogiri.
-Youko
-Hornet (Izelda)
-Degul

Wait, a minute, so technically all intelligence being in Fujitaka verse have a certain degree of plot manipulation and resistance then?
Yep, but they are rather meningless(not offensive nor defensive and only have it due to being inhabitants of the verse) with exception of WH and others few. you can check Neechan revision that I made before. I explain there much more.

So in nutshell.

Is that how it is?
layered plot hax then?

Back