• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neechan Revision

Well, I did promise about making revision about Neechan so let’s go!! This is mostly about worldview holder and some addition of abilities. This also may affected some characters in ID.

Some of these already been accepted in previous old thread but I will mention it again in chance people not understand it.

I will give simple introduction first so who does not know the series can easily understand what this is revision is all about.

—What is Worldview holder—

From vol 3 of Neechan wa Chuunibyou (chapter 1 and continuation)
Tomomi continued to explain that there were as many world as there are people. “People” here refereed to being with human-like-intelligence who each had their own worlds.
“Every person had their own world. And while they had their own world, a broad outlines are predetermine and there are central figures who are like the personification of the given worldview. They are called worldview holder.”

Each worldview govern by different set of rules (vol 3 ch 1)
“Even so, it’s strange isn’t it? Like remember about the vampire you fought transformed? It increase it mass freely. Doesn’t that seem kind of— like, physically impossible? And from another angle, doesn’t it seem strange that something like that could have exist for so long without people know about it?
“You have a point... there no real logical explanation for that for it.” Yuichi agreed.
“Yet logical or not, they clearly exist, so we just have to accept it” Tomomi said. “Well, the real answer is that they operate under different physical laws. They exist as part of different worldview than we do, with different rules.”

The verse follow things call anthropic principle (vol 3 ch 1)
“That is the philosophy that the universe is which capable of supporting life because if not it would not be observable otherwise, right?.”
“Let’s assume that the universe are not design to suit humanity but rather to suit individuals. In other word, everyone had their own universe.”

From there, we can understand that the world(universe) does not exist only to suit a single person but rather to suit each one of us. It depend on how we choose to perceive the world, how we choose to observe it. By doing such, that world which we choose to perceive become the world that we recognise. The worldview holder, as the central figure of given worldview could affect on much greater scale, affecting all other worldviews around to the one which they choose to recognised.

In ID had been explain further with introduction of heavenly record. It is base of the world recognised by the observer. As being explain before, the observer here refer to the inhabitants (those with possess human like intelligence).

From the explanation, we can conclude that those with human like intelligence can alter the world(universe) to suit them simply by perceive them. It is something inherent to all inhabitant within the verse.

Everyone (those with human like intelligent) not just simply WH can alter the HR to suit them. Of course, they are far weaker than those who is WH. So they kind of having a low level form of CM1, HDM and LM. (Which is not mean for any defensive or offensive, it just simply having it because of how the verse work, except for a certain few characters)

Due to that nature, all inhabitants should possess conceptual manipulation(type 1) and higher dimensional manipulation (Since all inhabitant can alter Heavenly record, base of the world, a 4D construct and HR is also stated to be conceptual). Subjective reality (because the world depend on how we choose to perceive it). Plus, Law manipulation for the fact each worldview having completely different laws from one another. (Of course, all WH would have all this abilities in much higher scale)

Ability Addition

Aiko Noro

When Aiko awaken as vampire princess, she is recognised as WH for the story of Vampire and Anthromoph. As such, she should have benefits of WH. (Vol 3)
“You don’t have to believe in it, Sakaki.” Tomomi said. “What matters here is that some people do. And now that’s Aiko awakened, there are people who believe her to be the central figure of worldview where vampire can transform and fly.”
“And you are saying those people will come after her?” Yuichi asked.
Yeah, Aiko doesn’t realise it yet, and she’s not very strong. But the more she awaken, the more she may begin to draw in the worlds around her, and overwrite them as worlds where yokai run rampant. There are forces out there who are afraid of that, and who will stop at nothing to end while they still can... that’s what I mean when I say Aiko is in danger.”

She barge into the story about vampire and anthromorph and demote Takashi from his protagonist status to side character.
“But... the universe doesn’t suit me at all!! If the universe I perceive is made for me, than it would bow to my every whim, wouldn’t it? But it doesn’t! You have seen what I have been reduced to, losing my power and wonder hopelessly through this city... “
“That’s is easily explained.” She countered. “It simply mean that you lost at some point, without ever realising it, You were drawn into someone else world — in other word, someone else’s story. Demoted from a protagonist to a mere side character — and enemy to be vanquished. But that isn’t your fault. It is inevitable that those who fail to recognise the existence of the story unwittingly become characters in someone else’s.”
“Who’s the protagonist then?” He demanded. “Exactly who did this to— “
“Aiko Noro.”
Takashi stiffened. He had some unpleasant association with the name
“That’s right.” She said. “I have seen it. Aiko Noro is trying to barge her way into the center of a story about existence of vampires and anthromorphs.”

The ability that she should have:
  • HDM, CM type 1, subjective reality and Law manipulation (For being WH) also Plot manipulation
  • Statistic Amplification (She become strong after drink blood and able to fight about equal with Kyouya. It also stated that the more she awaken, the stronger she became.)
  • Weapon control (Technically there is already the mention that she can control flying blade)

Ryouma and Yuichi

- Yuichi in a way should also have Probability manipulation which directly connect with his plot manipulation since his plot create a chance for him to win and as a result will always win)

- Both of them should have social influencing for their plot manipulation. Yuichi easily turn enemy into friend like the case with human eating yokai, assassin and psycho killer with some of them become love with him. It was even stated directly by Natsuki that he has the power to change those which he defeat to be his allies. In Ryouma case, it’s one of the benefits he gain as protagonist allow him to befriend with many kinds of people from many worlds.

- Also, subjective reality and Law manipulation (The world are dependent on how one’s choose to perceive it. Also, for the fact that their worldview have different rules, different laws than normal)

Ende

- Summoning (She can summon Ryouma’s allies from another world and resend them back to their original world) (volume 6)
“He said he’ll wait,” Ryoma said. “So the big bookshelf jumped over to us. What now?”
Ende didn’t answer him, but just started browsing through the books on the shelf. “Hmm... ah, there it is.” Ende pulled out a book and opened it up.
“Are you seriously going to start reading that?” he demanded.
“No, I just need it open. Now you can fight.”
Ryoma heard something else hit the ground.
“At your command, I have come,” a voice intoned.
Ryoma turned at the familiar, clear sound of the voice. A girl was kneeling there, clad in silver armor.
“Huh? Uh? I didn’t call you here...” Ryoma said immediately. He’d never even thought of calling for reinforcements.
“Hmph!” The girl pouted in response.
“Um... Regin, was it?” Ryoma asked. “What are you doing here?”
She was a Valkyrie, a girl Ryoma had met once in another world.
“Incidentally, I guess there’s no limit on things entering the barrier from outside, huh?” Ende commented.
“Is that really important right now?” Ryoma demanded.
“This is one of my abilities. By opening a book about a given story, I can change the worldview we inhabit. That means that right now, you have all of your abilities from a previous adventure.”
As usual, he felt like Ende wasn’t actually responding to anything he said. But he decided to set that aside for now. The power of a Valkyrie should be enough to deal with the Evil God.
“I don’t get this at all, but you’re saying Regin here is the real thing? Then that’s enough for me! Reginleiv! Beat that guy!” Ryoma pointed to the young man.
“As you command.”
The girl — Reginleiv — stood, drew her sword, and rushed at the young man.”
  • clairvoyance (She can peek what happen via her book. Her book record the event that had happen in form of a story which she could read) (Volume 3, volume 4, volume 5 )
  • Power bestowal (She give some of her power to Ryouma) (volume 6)
  • Fate manipulation (she is worldview holder in charge of destiny. Outer can change destiny of a person.) (volume 3) this technically already been accepted in Monica’s profile but not added to other profiles
  • Spatial manipulation or pocket reality manipulation? (She possess her own pocket dimension in which is use to train Ryouma) (volume 6)
“Hmm, I thought you’d say that, so I prepared a location for training.” With that, Ende suddenly disappeared.
“Huh?” Ryoma said.
“That’s a training room.” He could hear only Ende’s voice. “You can use it however you like. I’ve transferred a bit of my power to you, so you can summon your allies by reading the books around you.”
“Wait a minute! What am I supposed to do with all this?” he shouted.
“Soon enough, enemies will start appearing from the worlds I’ve prepared. If you defeat them, you can leave, but if you die, you have to start it all over from the beginning. Don’t worry; you’ll get out eventually. Each time you die, you’ll learn a little more. Take as many thousands of times as you need.”
“Hey! Is that it?!” Ryoma shouted. But he was now alone in the world of books and bookshelves.”
- Perception manipulation (Make people around unable to perceive her. The gang couldn’t perceive her. Furu couldn’t recognise her existence even with her power. ) (volume 3 prologue)
“By the way, is the one who’s been standing there silently one of you?” The werewolf looked toward the seated Furu.
Furu quickly nodded her head, then immediately realized something strange. She hadn’t been silent; she had raised her voice several times in a voice close to a scream. And the werewolf’s gaze was looking past her.
With a deep sense of foreboding, she slowly turned around.
Behind her was a girl sitting on a box.
“Eek!” Even knowing there would be someone there when she turned around, Furu still couldn’t restrain her scream.
That box hadn’t been there before, she was sure. It was like a trunk suitcase, reminiscent of the days when such things had been made with wood and leather, and large enough to fit a small child inside. The girl sitting atop it smiled down at Furu and the others.
She was like an old book. That was Furu’s initial impression. She wore a faded, old dress that looked as if it had been dug up from some ruined castle from the Middle Ages. Her long, red hair was also lacking in sheen, as if it had dulled over time. She seemed to
“Furu like an antique, something that had been in one form for many, many years.
“You’re too startled by everything,” the girl said. “Though it is funny.”
Furu stiffened in shock. There shouldn’t be a girl there. Furu’s senses weren’t picking up anyone in the place where the girl was.
“H-How long have you been there?” Furu demanded.
“Since the beginning,” the girl said. “I was here before you were, in fact.”
Her total lack of presence meant that Furu couldn’t perform an analysis on her, but it was painfully clear that she wasn’t an ordinary human.
“Who are you?” Leader asked. For once, there was surprise in his tone. He didn’t have any detection powers like Furu did, but he also wasn’t so oblivious as to not notice someone right in front of his eyes.”
  • Higher dimensional manipulation, Conceptual manipulation (type 1) and Law manipulation (While She is outer, Those who are rejected from their story and exist outside of destiny, she can still influence other people world — other people story) Technically, this will scale to all Outer.
  • resistance to information analysis (Furu can’t analyse her until she introduce herself) (volume 3 prologue)
“Furu glared at the girl. Analysis was her job. If she couldn’t do that, then what was she there for? Just thinking about it got under her skin...
“The wolf over there is just special. You don’t have to kick yourself over your failure to notice me.” The girl jumped down from the trunk, making an elegant landing.
Furu drew back, still crouching. Leader had pulled his sheng biao back out. The werewolf remained composed.
“No need to be so twitchy,” the girl said. “I’m not your enemy. I was thinking I might help you... first, allow me to introduce myself.”
She gave the large trunk a light thump. Immediately, it split down the middle and opened. Furthermore, bookshelves slid out from the inside, expanding in both directions. The shelves were packed with books.
“My name is Ende. As you can see, I’m a bookseller.”
Suddenly, presence flowed out from the girl. Now, Furu could sense a living girl with body heat where she stood. An instant later, her idling analysis completed.
“Why do I have to be surrounded by difficult people?!” Furu yelled to no one in particular as Ende’s true nature came to her.
“What is she?
“Leader asked, walking up behind Furu with the werewolf at his side.
“A Worldview Holder... in charge of destiny.”
“A particularly bad one?” he asked.
“A particularly bad one,” Furu answered.”

Range

Worldview holder is able to alter the base of the world, that is heavenly record. As many may know, HR rather than planet is a conceptual universe, a 4D construct. As such, all of them should at least have universal+ range due their worldview.

Oh, there’s more.

Ryouma ability seem to affect other parallel universes as he seem to always drawn to many different world. This won’t be the case if his only range cover a single heavenly record(universe). It already recognise in the profile that he is worldview of Protagonist. As such I propose his range upgrade to low multiverse level likely multiverse level. (Reasoning from the fact it not just several universes, but rather uncountable amount of universes as he seem fed up to the point that being like Ende is normal for him)

Some would scale from it like Ende who summon people from another world directly from Ryouma’s worldview and Yuichi since his worldview scale above him. (There also the point that Yuichi worldview is fusion type worldview)

Conclusion

Worldview holder would have
1. Subjective reality (The world are depend on how person choose to perceive it. There are as many worlds as there are people. Other worldviews are strongly influence by the what the worldview holder choose to recognized )
2. Conceptual manipulation (type 1) and higher dimension manipulation (For manipulating HR)
3. Law manipulation (All worldview possess different law than normal.)

Aiko
1. All power of worldview holder
2. Weapon control
4. Statistics amplification

Yuichi
1. Probability manipulation
2. Social influencing
3. Law manipulation and subjective reality

Ryouma
1. Social influencing
2. All Power as a worldview holder (This had already been accepted in the past but not added yet)

Edited: almost forgot about her

Ende
1. Power bestowal.
2. Summoning
3. Perception manipulation
4. Clairvoyance?
5. Conceptual manipulation (type 1), higher dimension manipulation, Law manipulation, subjective reality
5. Possibly pocket dimension manipulation?
6. Fate manipulation
7. Resistance to information analysis

Range
1. Upgrade range for Ryouma, Yuichi and Ende to low multiverse level likely multiverse level.
2. Change the range for other WH to at least Universe+ .

That’s all.

Last edited:
I think there is enough staff approvals already.
I see. I would like to get it done quickly but I kinda busy these days with upcoming exam. I might be able to do it during weekend. Can I ask you to unlock the profiles once I done with my work?

Sure, which profiles need unlocking because I think all of them are unlocked since none of them are highly popular, controversial, nor have tier 1?

Sure, which profiles need unlocking because I think all of them are unlocked since none of them are highly popular, controversial, nor have tier 1?
Eh, really? I always thought all profiles are lock so it’s not like that…
The profile that I need is
1. Yuichi
2. Ryouma
3. Ende
4. Aiko
5. Monika
6. Aoi
7. Nergal (Since he also WH)

if all of them are already unlocked then I will add everything that had been accepted. If not, then I would like you to unlock those profiles. Though, I might add it later since I am a bit busy to do such these days.

Technically I have already finish edit all those profiles with what had already been accepted. I guess this thread can be close,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back